Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35944

    I'll take any legit massage at this point

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL I'm sure your PMs are flooded now. I'd not go if I were you, unless you truly know you the only person she been seeing. Since it's close to 2 o clock I'm sure you already made up your mind. I know it may have been awhile since any of us been to an AMP, but let big head overthink little one. Be safe.
    Have tons of knots that some of these girls really know how to work on. Now realizing this hobby is essential for my well being.

  2. #35943
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.
    LOL I'm sure your PMs are flooded now. I'd not go if I were you, unless you truly know you the only person she been seeing. Since it's close to 2 o clock I'm sure you already made up your mind. I know it may have been awhile since any of us been to an AMP, but let big head overthink little one. Be safe.

  3. #35942
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Who is "they"?
    Ling Ling with an accent. I didn't get her name. But she set up an appointment for me for today.

  4. #35941
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.
    Who is "they"?

  5. #35940
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    Tina is no longer there. They do have a girl named Ali, though.
    She has a key and will meet you there. She doesn't go by Tina anymore changed that name a while back I am pretty sure.

  6. #35939
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.
    Meet Massage? LOL. Where exactly is it?

  7. #35938
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Even if the answer, are they going to let you in? Plus, you willing to take that chance?
    They told me to come in around 2 pm tomorrow. Still deciding if I'm going to pull the trigger.

  8. #35937
    Quote Originally Posted by CanesRule56  [View Original Post]
    If yall are missing your mongering ways, call your place up. They may be "closed", but they answer those phones.
    Even if the answer, are they going to let you in? Plus, you willing to take that chance?

  9. #35936

    Scratching that itch

    If yall are missing your mongering ways, call your place up. They may be "closed", but they answer those phones.

  10. #35935
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    They open?
    Tina is no longer there. They do have a girl named Ali, though.

  11. #35934
    Quote Originally Posted by JPTheFreek  [View Original Post]
    They open?
    No. I wonder if his alter ego Oldti had a good time also.

  12. #35933

    Bb cip

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    Saras back from the goddess from holiday miss full service she is so bord at home if anyone knows her make the call.
    Yum yum get some.

  13. #35932
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Meet Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.
    They open?

  14. #35931

    Tina kaina and meet

    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.

  15. #35930

    Massage girls

    Who.

    Is the hottest one out there.

    I personally think Jessica.

    And who is the best at regular service.

    No full service comments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape