Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14356

    Nope not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Maybe StinkyRozay11 tried her today.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4738339
    I thought about if Friday but after no feedback, went home after work & got high instead. Still waiting on someone else to take the dive first.

  2. #14355

    Not Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    The one in this link can suck a cock with the best in the business.
    Sorry but make sure you get right number because the other is a poser and a thief.

  3. #14354

    I can attest

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    The one in this link can suck a cock with the best in the business.
    Yes sir! Saw her Friday and she got skills. Down for just about anything.

  4. #14353
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/040336270239

    I don't know if this really means anything but it looks like you fell for the wrong ad.
    The one in this link can suck a cock with the best in the business.

  5. #14352

    Have You Seen Her?

    I seen this provider ad on skipthegames we were texting told me she was in Hopewell then I text back then no response went ghost mode LOL.

    Any monger seen her before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA0MTIzN2Y1YTRkM2Y5ZGY2OGE2ZmExNzFjMjU3MjdlOGQ4NDM0~2.jpg‎  

  6. #14351

    Winter

    I have tried messaging winter multiple times. How do any of you get in touch with her? LOL.

  7. #14350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Pretty blonde. New on stg. Anything?
    A link to her ad, or at least a screenshot will increase your chances of getting some help. But even then with this being your only post ever, chances are not too good.

  8. #14349

    Winter

    I'm new to the Richmond and I keep hearing about Winter, wanted to be clear if this is the correct person, been hearing nothing but good things about her but not seeing any links. Can you all verify if that's the correct person.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/060502327536

  9. #14348

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Winter again yesterday. Delivered the same great service and this time it was in her room. I do kind of enjoy the car thing, it's one of my kinks. The room is nice too. She does smoke but she didn't smoke in her room before I arrived and somehow got the smoke smell almost completely out. She is very nice, maybe a little lonely. She has a lot to say and a lot going on. If you can entertain her chattiness, she knows how to switch gears once a dick is on her mouth. Loves the dirty talk and can get very vocal herself. Can't wait to see her again.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Can I get her info?

  10. #14347

    Winter

    Went to see Winter again yesterday. Delivered the same great service and this time it was in her room. I do kind of enjoy the car thing, it's one of my kinks. The room is nice too. She does smoke but she didn't smoke in her room before I arrived and somehow got the smoke smell almost completely out. She is very nice, maybe a little lonely. She has a lot to say and a lot going on. If you can entertain her chattiness, she knows how to switch gears once a dick is on her mouth. Loves the dirty talk and can get very vocal herself. Can't wait to see her again.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #14346
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    You can get her for half the rate she posted and BB.
    Yes indeed. Very nice girl with a spinner body.

  12. #14345

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Pretty blonde. New on stg. Anything?
    Just so you know nobody will give you info on your first post. Dream then report back then maybe somebody will help you out.

  13. #14344

    Haley?

    Pretty blonde. New on stg. Anything?

  14. #14343

    Vet update

    I fought through the bad number drill and had a marvelous dream with our Vet with the DD's. They are better than ever as are her BJ skills. She still prefers old white men. Fair warning, she is very picky and will blow off anyone she thinks is not acting right. She is worth the effort and I will repeat as soon as I can. Donation is low, location safe, service above average. Senior citizen delight.

    Be safe and have fun.

  15. #14342

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    I haven't yet, but she's with Barbie who I've seen and has been reviewed here before. She's a wild child. Here's a report from another city: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3716-Rocky-Mount&p=4627319&viewfull=1#post4627319
    You can get her for half the rate she posted and BB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape