Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,026 to 23,040 of 37361
-
04-11-20 07:35 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 342Good fast fun
I would hugely appreciate any intel that anyone has on this one before I decide whether or not to take the plunge. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/555575140453.
-
04-11-20 06:02 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 42I've seen her a couple of times. It's best to see her when she's off midlothian, because the house on east clay is a super fucking mess. The head is uninspired & usually rushed &then straight to business. She offers bareback head & anal for. 25 extra. She always sets a timer also. Has a boyfriend / handler that is usually on the way to the room right after you finish, but will not bother you. I repeated only to see if a second time would be better, and she's relatively cheap to me.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 21:28 #14334Senior Member

Posts: 1333StinkyRozay11
Maybe StinkyRozay11 tried her today.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4738339
-
04-10-20 21:25 #14333Regular Member

Posts: 20Shevez
Why'all remember shevez? What a treat she was! Anyone see or hear from her??
-
04-10-20 20:34 #14332Senior Member

Posts: 54Bri?
Have a date scheduled with Bri. Any one have past experience with her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...9/628872774149
-
04-10-20 19:19 #14331Banned Member

Posts: 176Goddamn
Anybody dream this? My kind of girl. Any info would be appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...699/8046838256
-
04-10-20 18:31 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 491Confusing
This post was responding to a post about Ashley W but is titled Winter.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
Ashley W is apparently on vacation although she was posting on FB recently.
The Winter in question does not post on STG. There are other Winters on there but this one does not post anywhere that I know of.
Stay Safe.
RR.
-
04-10-20 18:30 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 119No luck today.
She was only available for outcall, so we're going to try for Monday. Sounds like I should make sure that happens.
Originally Posted by Itis7
[View Original Post]
Other girl was completely non-responsive.
-
04-10-20 18:11 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 510Winter
Just sesrch stg. As fot most of thrm.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 18:01 #14327Banned Member

Posts: 176Yea I just saw her today on nine mile rd. Good bbj. Took a pounding.
Originally Posted by Plectrum
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 17:16 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 694Fridays are when a certain court meets in Henrico. There's no way of telling how long the reservations they make are. Could be a day, could be a weekend, or it could be a complete revocation. If you want to know when the status changes, sign up for a notification via VineLink.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 17:09 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 317Mistake
A lot of you guys asked me for the vet with the big hooters number and I have answered all of them. Somehow I transposed the numbers in the digits I sent to you. Prefix is 237 not 236. I am sorry guys. Fire me. She just might.
-
04-10-20 15:55 #14324Regular Member

Posts: 4Winter
Please pm me her number or link.
Originally Posted by EBob1111
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:47 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 242Wow, she was still posting on FB as of yesterday afternoon.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:33 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 694Ashley W
It's a moot point, she's back on vacation.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






