Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 546 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.

  2. #2438

    Sa

    Is it possible to join with a prepaid credit card?

    Seems like a good way to maintain your privacy.

    I don't see a way to contact the directly.

    The SB thing has gotten my interest.

  3. #2437

    Delusional young SA girls

    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.

  4. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    I beg to differ. Sugar book is the same price as SA and and also same EXACT platform. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sister company that ran it too.

  5. #2435

    Gps

    Wow this chick is COMPLETELY delusional. Few messages then ph # exchange. Pretty cool so far; she appears to be a crazy vegan. Then texting ask a few intimate questions. She finally asks what I will give her for a meeting. I tell her that my last sb did 150 to 200 ppm. She says that her last sd gave her 3000 allowance per month!! I ask for how many meetings and she replies two!! So 1500 per meeting she expects!!

    WOW! Good luck on that one honey! NEXT!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32fc2...a-001e9cd7d888

  6. #2434

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    SA is crazy in price and the girls are pretty flakey, totally agree. Thanks for the info on sugarbook.

  7. #2433

    Sites

    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input, Bertil and STEWMAN. Could I get anyone else to weigh in on the best and worst sites for trying to arrange the SB / SD relationship? Or thoughts on the "value" in being on SA and paying their fees?

  8. #2432

    Thanks!

    Dude, thank you! This list is awesome and one of the reasons why this site is so good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    One giving sure things.

    But here's another small list of dtf SBs.

    Merbabiee.

    Sabchase.

    Kelseyj_2 k19.

    Fsucollegefreshman.

    Chrisma26.

    Singlesexysugarbaby.

    Graf18.

    Jessikat_.

    Hellacutehellafine.

    Italianprincess266.

    I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.

    But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.

  9. #2431

    Getting educated on sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I'd say for what you're looking for AM is bad place to look. Most of the women on there are looking for some kind of attention that they lack at home. I've come across many that just want someone to talk to. When it's time to meet up, they disappear or have second thoughts about the whole thing. The girls on there that are not attached are very flaky and all over the place as to what they want. I've had luck on the site but it was with stragglers and not SB's. I do like how they only charge you when you communicate with someone as opposed to having a monthly membership fee.

    SA is the only site I know where you can find a SB / SD situation. But if there are any better alternatives maybe someone can chime in. The only beef I have with SA is the $90 a month fee. It's a bit absurd if you ask me but they know they have us. If I was handy with any kind of computer web designing, I'd come up with my own site and charge half the price. But yeah that's your best bet right there. Lots of options and girls to choose from. Pictures all over. Different from AM where anonymity is a complete must and 90% of pics are blurred out. And the ones that are not blurred are fake accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    The only problem with the SA site besides the price for it is so w of the younger girls ask for outrageous amounts up front. A lot of the college girls are just all about the money. No connection. Just how much will you pay me.
    Thanks for the input, Bertil and STEWMAN. Could I get anyone else to weigh in on the best and worst sites for trying to arrange the SB / SD relationship? Or thoughts on the "value" in being on SA and paying their fees?

  10. #2430

    Sugar baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I'd say for what you're looking for AM is bad place to look. Most of the women on there are looking for some kind of attention that they lack at home. I've come across many that just want someone to talk to. When it's time to meet up, they disappear or have second thoughts about the whole thing. The girls on there that are not attached are very flaky and all over the place as to what they want. I've had luck on the site but it was with stragglers and not SB's. I do like how they only charge you when you communicate with someone as opposed to having a monthly membership fee.

    SA is the only site I know where you can find a SB / SD situation. But if there are any better alternatives maybe someone can chime in. The only beef I have with SA is the $90 a month fee. It's a bit absurd if you ask me but they know they have us. If I was handy with any kind of computer web designing, I'd come up with my own site and charge half the price. But yeah that's your best bet right there. Lots of options and girls to choose from. Pictures all over. Different from AM where anonymity is a complete must and 90% of pics are blurred out. And the ones that are not blurred are fake accounts.
    The only problem with the SA site besides the price for it is so w of the younger girls ask for outrageous amounts up front. A lot of the college girls are just all about the money. No connection. Just how much will you pay me.

  11. #2429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Ashley Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've been involved in the traditional escort / monger world for quite awhile but lately I've been considering the SB / SD world. Just dipping my toe in, I've been trying out Ashley Madison but I've had no real success. A fair amount of the ladies seem to be looking for an actual relationship, not a SB / SD situation. I've reached out to some that looked interesting, I either get no response at all or something so lame it doesn't seem worth pursuing. In a few months, I've had maybe two or three that looked promising but even those went nowhere. Has anyone had any success with this site as to SB / SD situations? Or am I just wasting my time there?

    Related to that, what's the best site to use? From reviewing this board from time to time, it seems like the most popular site is SA. Any opinions on the best site to use for SB / SD arrangements?
    I'd say for what you're looking for AM is bad place to look. Most of the women on there are looking for some kind of attention that they lack at home. I've come across many that just want someone to talk to. When it's time to meet up, they disappear or have second thoughts about the whole thing. The girls on there that are not attached are very flaky and all over the place as to what they want. I've had luck on the site but it was with stragglers and not SB's. I do like how they only charge you when you communicate with someone as opposed to having a monthly membership fee.

    SA is the only site I know where you can find a SB / SD situation. But if there are any better alternatives maybe someone can chime in. The only beef I have with SA is the $90 a month fee. It's a bit absurd if you ask me but they know they have us. If I was handy with any kind of computer web designing, I'd come up with my own site and charge half the price. But yeah that's your best bet right there. Lots of options and girls to choose from. Pictures all over. Different from AM where anonymity is a complete must and 90% of pics are blurred out. And the ones that are not blurred are fake accounts.

  12. #2428

    Sampling the sugar

    I've been involved in the traditional escort / monger world for quite awhile but lately I've been considering the SB / SD world. Just dipping my toe in, I've been trying out Ashley Madison but I've had no real success. A fair amount of the ladies seem to be looking for an actual relationship, not a SB / SD situation. I've reached out to some that looked interesting, I either get no response at all or something so lame it doesn't seem worth pursuing. In a few months, I've had maybe two or three that looked promising but even those went nowhere. Has anyone had any success with this site as to SB / SD situations? Or am I just wasting my time there?

    Related to that, what's the best site to use? From reviewing this board from time to time, it seems like the most popular site is SA. Any opinions on the best site to use for SB / SD arrangements?

  13. #2427

    What is the Cost of Sugar?

    From scrolling through here, it seems that some of these girls are getting 2 or 3 bills? Is that right? I have been on there a while, and yes, there are those that have GPS, but have have got way more than I deserve for 150 or less.

    And that is from good looking fun girls who just want someone to treat them well, show up when they say and be dependable.

    It will be more competitive in about 10 days. Longer time out of work and more bills piling up and less guys who have time and money. It will be easier for us guys soon.

  14. #2426
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    A few drinks?

    She writes this in her profile. That is an understatement! I will be succinct. Few texts, good ph conversation, good meet at sports bar / rest in afternoon. Was pushing fat and not curvy. Raised strict religious, supposedly. Had her rebel period with drugs but now just drinks. Wow does she drink! Polished off 3 Vodka soda's in just the meal. Then on way to hotel wanted me to get a bottle of Vodka, large size one. So she was driving drunk behind me and at one point driving to the hotel; almost rear-ended me. That would have been an interested accident report and would have to got creative with the story to the mrs. Imagine, I would have been the 1st sd on police video abdicating for the arrest of his not even consummated sb for dui!! Made it to the hotel safely. She is good in bed but just pretty big and then proceeded to gulp down more vodka. Am I that ugly?? LOL.

    Originally wanted 500! Completely delusional for a chick her size. We eventually agreed on 300. Even that is WAY too much for her.

    If you like bigger chicks who will be wild and drunk; go for it.

    She has a pretty face and great hair but what a drunk. Did not repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50f29...6-8b801ceec105
    She's a nice girl but this is pretty spot-on with my experience as well. Plus she's constantly begging for twenty bucks here and there, always with a sob story.

    If you're going to approach her she doesn't want to feel like she's "doing a job" so make it as casual as possible. But honestly you can just do much better than what she's offering.

  15. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    This really makes no sense to me, and YES you will lose sbs over it. But sometimes mental worries are more than reality. Honestly, just grab an OK selfie on your phone and use that? If wife or family ever saw anything online, you could say your friend Dave must have edited a pic of you in the park (or wherever). Just don't link it to something about YOU in some stupid way like a linked in profile.

    Or skip it and pass on some good ones. There are others out there too. I just don't have face pics on my SA profile. A burner number and pic is much easier to deny.
    So you would rather deal with having to explain yourself to your SO? LOL ok Or deal with a girl that could possibly blackmail you? Or how about the possibility of a sting op? LOL. Make sense now?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape