Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 546 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 8179
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ. Sugar book is the same price as SA and and also same EXACT platform. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sister company that ran it too.
    I paid $80 some time ago. Not sure how much it is now. Correct on the similarities to SA.

  2. #2448

    Laughable Although.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?
    A part of me does believe, to some extent, that others do see that kind of money 'all the time'. The girls who've been "companions", the sugar girlfriend types that had the luck of being in longer-term arrangements. They come out of those with 'standards'.

  3. #2447

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    Got a lot of DMs on my last one.

    As someone stated earlier, there are a bunch of chicks on there that say I do not do less than $300, $500 or more. They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?

    I will do $150. Past that they can move on to the next guy. Good luck! If you are willing to pay $300 or more you will do great on there.
    100% correct on all parts.

  4. #2446

    Not often

    I ask if anyone had partaken but whatever.

    Camilla Mae.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56fc7...e-c14e945fbf13

    Anyone had the pleasure.

  5. #2445

    Sugar Costs Pt 2

    Got a lot of DMs on my last one.

    As someone stated earlier, there are a bunch of chicks on there that say I do not do less than $300, $500 or more. They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?

    I will do $150. Past that they can move on to the next guy. Good luck! If you are willing to pay $300 or more you will do great on there.

  6. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there are, lets hope most think with the right head.
    If there's any monger that can pay 800 to 1 K per visit. Please let me know what they do for a living. Cause I'm obviously in the wrong line of work. I would love to just have 800 to 1 K for play money every week. If not every month.

  7. #2443

    Dumb

    Why are people paying 300 dollars to bang fat chicks? Or why are people paying 500,800 or 100 to fuck hot chicks? And why are 90 percent of profiles fake or just want you to pay for pivs. Who pays for porn? It is free!! SA sucks now and has for a couple years. I did find one on sugardaddymeets.com Not as much selection but spent 150 bucks for a night with a spinner 19 yr old in Tampa a couple months ago. Anyone else looked on sugardaddymeets site?

  8. #2442

    I am sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.
    I am sure there are, lets hope most think with the right head.

  9. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.

  10. #2440

    Sa

    Is it possible to join with a prepaid credit card?

    Seems like a good way to maintain your privacy.

    I don't see a way to contact the directly.

    The SB thing has gotten my interest.

  11. #2439

    Delusional young SA girls

    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.

  12. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    I beg to differ. Sugar book is the same price as SA and and also same EXACT platform. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sister company that ran it too.

  13. #2437

    Gps

    Wow this chick is COMPLETELY delusional. Few messages then ph # exchange. Pretty cool so far; she appears to be a crazy vegan. Then texting ask a few intimate questions. She finally asks what I will give her for a meeting. I tell her that my last sb did 150 to 200 ppm. She says that her last sd gave her 3000 allowance per month!! I ask for how many meetings and she replies two!! So 1500 per meeting she expects!!

    WOW! Good luck on that one honey! NEXT!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32fc2...a-001e9cd7d888

  14. #2436

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    SA is crazy in price and the girls are pretty flakey, totally agree. Thanks for the info on sugarbook.

  15. #2435

    Sites

    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input, Bertil and STEWMAN. Could I get anyone else to weigh in on the best and worst sites for trying to arrange the SB / SD relationship? Or thoughts on the "value" in being on SA and paying their fees?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape