Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 19309
-
04-12-20 19:56 #7774Senior Member

Posts: 337Jen.
http://space-coast.spkipthegames.com...h/845838318430
Had a dream about jen she looks just like her pics very sweet girl lots of fun BBBJ and cfs lover her look she is deff my type she says she is legit 32 years old but to me looks much younger will deff be repeating.
-
04-12-20 11:43 #7773Senior Member

Posts: 139Stacy MI
I had another dream with Stacey the other day. Here location has not changed in a while now so many of you will know where she is on M. I. As usual, she was very welcoming and friendly. She like everyone else is impacted by the CV19 pandemic but treat her well and she will give you the best session. Started out with a little BBBJ to get junior alert. After a very good time, I decided it was my turn to return the favour. She willingly obliged and seemed to really enjoy DATY. Deciding it was time to complete our time together, we moved on to Mish. I don't usually like that position, preferring Doggy, but that day was different. There she was, ready, willing and oh so able. I entered her and felt her grip me tightly. It didn't take me too long at that point before I came all over her mound and belly. After a while, she offered me a towel to clean up with, we chatted that it had been a while since we had seen each other and, promising to see her again soon, I left with a smile on my face. Some have called her a BBW, I call her wonderful and just right. Each to their own. Tat's what makes life interesting. Be safe.
-
04-12-20 10:35 #7772Senior Member

Posts: 478Looks like a scam to me
Yeah, sure looks that way. 45 for an hour?? Location- any?? And a gmail addy? And will send number within 25 seconds? Fully automatic system. Pass it up as inviting as it may seem.
Originally Posted by Sadrajobit4
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 00:30 #7771Senior Member

Posts: 68Ok, thanks.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 00:14 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 1755Two Different Time Frames
He's saying she's GPS now but months ago she only wanted a Benjamin.
Originally Posted by Ricker
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 23:50 #7769Regular Member

Posts: 3Any of you see this one before?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/323933216275
Not sure if this is a scam or not.
-
04-11-20 17:50 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 76Corona Pack!
Totally agree with your concerns, it sucks big time, but rather live another day to fuck another day. Hahaha.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 17:24 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 57Mandi
I know she moved out of state for awhile and moved back about 3 months ago but never advertised again maybe got cleaned up and doing something else Now.
Originally Posted by SGGroyper
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:57 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 68Hmm, but why did you pay that much, if she doesn't even ask for that?
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.
-
04-11-20 12:25 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 253$. 5
I forgot the decimal point. BUT! If you read my post, I did say the "HH at $50 was quite high " I think everyone kinda knew what I was getting at. I tried to connect months ago with her and she wanted $ . Didn’t say HH or H ,just wanted $
Originally Posted by Ricker
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 11:52 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 68You say $50 for hh?
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
She just texted me this:
170 hh.
100 qv.
-
04-10-20 21:35 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 232Tabbi
She's the girl that was my UTR while back. She finally came out of her shell I see.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:49 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 253She's real
Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.
Originally Posted by Ricker
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:17 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 343I have only done 1 hr. 2. 5. Worth every penny. They do stick to a schedule. So getting more then what you pay for is probably not going to happen. Have not tried Greek. BBBJ is included. All positions. Very GFE.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:10 #7760Regular Member

Posts: 4Dani / Mandii
Does anyone know if Dani / Mandii is still around? I haven't seen an ad for her in ages, and I lost her number ever since I got my new phone. If someone perhaps still has her contact info, please DM me.








Reply With Quote






