Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7750

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by SGGroyper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Dani / Mandii is still around? I haven't seen an ad for her in ages, and I lost her number ever since I got my new phone. If someone perhaps still has her contact info, please DM me.
    I know she moved out of state for awhile and moved back about 3 months ago but never advertised again maybe got cleaned up and doing something else Now.

  2. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the decimal point. BUT! If you read my post, I did say the "HH at $50 was quite high " I think everyone kinda knew what I was getting at. I tried to connect months ago with her and she wanted $ . Didnt say HH or H ,just wanted $
    Hmm, but why did you pay that much, if she doesn't even ask for that?

    Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.

  3. #7748

    $. 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    You say $50 for hh?

    She just texted me this:

    170 hh.

    100 qv.
    I forgot the decimal point. BUT! If you read my post, I did say the "HH at $50 was quite high " I think everyone kinda knew what I was getting at. I tried to connect months ago with her and she wanted $ . Didn’t say HH or H ,just wanted $

  4. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.
    You say $50 for hh?

    She just texted me this:

    170 hh.

    100 qv.

  5. #7746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Tabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.
    She's the girl that was my UTR while back. She finally came out of her shell I see.

  6. #7745

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Up front. That's funny.

    Pass!

    Next.
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.

  7. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I would love to visit with these women, but not until this C19 mess is behind us. I just don't think it is worth the risk of getting sick or dying.

    What are their donation requirements? Are they clock watchers? Are there any menu restrictions?

    Please let us know.
    I have only done 1 hr. 2. 5. Worth every penny. They do stick to a schedule. So getting more then what you pay for is probably not going to happen. Have not tried Greek. BBBJ is included. All positions. Very GFE.

  8. #7743

    Dani / Mandii

    Does anyone know if Dani / Mandii is still around? I haven't seen an ad for her in ages, and I lost her number ever since I got my new phone. If someone perhaps still has her contact info, please DM me.

  9. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1/2 up front through a app.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/811761670698
    Up front. That's funny.

    Pass!

    Next.

  10. #7741

    Don't fall for this

    She wants 1/2 up front through a app.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/811761670698

  11. #7740
    Thanks!

    I've actually seen her, under a different name!

    Enjoyed her as well!

    He.

  12. #7739
    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I have been seeing these Brazilian girls in Orlando for a awhile now. These girls are real and work completely independent. They are smoking hot and so sexy. I have asked her to come to Brevard to see some of us. This is not a joke and I am dead serious about this. You can verify that these girls are real. You can search for them in the Orlando forums under Valentina and friends. Please comment on here if you are interested in seeing them. I will let everyone know in advance when they are coming in town.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/48481553/
    Count me in!

    Love Brazil!

  13. #7738

    Dog catcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I have been seeing these Brazilian girls in Orlando for a awhile now. These girls are real and work completely independent. They are smoking hot and so sexy. I have asked her to come to Brevard to see some of us. This is not a joke and I am dead serious about this. You can verify that these girls are real. You can search for them in the Orlando forums under Valentina and friends. Please comment on here if you are interested in seeing them. I will let everyone know in advance when they are coming in town.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/48481553/
    I really am wanting to bang some good looking Latinas, Brazilians and Puerto Ricans now. Recently this smoking hot Puerto Rican lady moved in around me and she has been strutting her sexy ass around the place, if she wasn't married to a bald fat fuck I'd be hitting on her bad. Her presence has really reignited my Latina fever however. So hell yeah count me in I'd bang the wolfpack if they come to Brevard.

  14. #7737

    Christmas in Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    I completely understand where you're coming from. This pandemic definitely has me worried but I took the plunge yesterday and did see her. I did mention to her that it would probably be best to come to Brevard once all this passed over. I am just trying to gauge interest and see if anybody was willing to see her as she came in town in the next couple of weeks.
    Remove the pandemic from the equation, and yeah, absolutely sign me up. If any of them are here when I'm available, I'd have no hesitation in contacting them to set up a meeting. Hell, if 2 or 3 of them come over and they're here for at least a couple days, I'd even try to visit more than once!

  15. #7736

    Count Me In

    Quote Originally Posted by BKoobs  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I have been seeing these Brazilian girls in Orlando for a awhile now. These girls are real and work completely independent. They are smoking hot and so sexy. I have asked her to come to Brevard to see some of us. This is not a joke and I am dead serious about this. You can verify that these girls are real. You can search for them in the Orlando forums under Valentina and friends. Please comment on here if you are interested in seeing them. I will let everyone know in advance when they are coming in town.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/48481553/
    I would love to visit with these women, but not until this C19 mess is behind us. I just don't think it is worth the risk of getting sick or dying.

    What are their donation requirements? Are they clock watchers? Are there any menu restrictions?

    Please let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape