The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 658
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm not sure I follow WalterKovac's logic on that one. I wrote a pretty lengthy post explaining my side of things, but I highly doubt he'll even read it.

    Ah well, his loss. I'm fully screened with AG and have yet to be let down by them. And I'd totally give Crystal a visit if it weren't for this damn pandemic. Ah well, plenty of fish in the sea as they say.
    I tried to explain to him as well, based on my experiences. For what he wants, he should consider moving to Canada or taking long trips. A long as your phone number looks legit, they'll book you and it's a bargain compared to the DC area. It's his loss, but agencies can choose what they references they'll accept, and we can choose if we want to deal with that or stick with our current set of providers and hope that another agency will answer. You could even book with wechat. I've yet to get any response back from HT or CP. It took for ever just to get anyone from AG or DS to answer my emails and texts.

  2. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    From the Escorts thread. Wow. $40 more is soooo outrageous. LMAO
    Yeah, I'm not sure I follow WalterKovac's logic on that one. I wrote a pretty lengthy post explaining my side of things, but I highly doubt he'll even read it.

    Ah well, his loss. I'm fully screened with AG and have yet to be let down by them. And I'd totally give Crystal a visit if it weren't for this damn pandemic. Ah well, plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

  3. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I've had top notch K Girls 200/220 for HH and 260 for HR. But 300 an HR is outrageous if I'm giving up the personal info they're requested.

    AsianGems is a joke.
    From the Escorts thread. Wow. $40 more is soooo outrageous. LMAO.

  4. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know the guy. I passed info on a UTR in manassas. Gave the description. He supposedly reached out to her and told her no because he was looking for a spinner with huge tits and huge ass but they can't be fake. Good luck with that. He reached out and told me he wasnt interested after talking to the girl. I said ok and never thought of the situation again until this. I guess hes mad at me for not finding what hes looking for? LOL.
    LMAO what a beta. It's cry babies like this that need to try dating in real life and then grow a fucking pair. He doesn't need to be so fucking pissy. Like he went after you and shat on Soca's post and Soca was just a bystander LOL.

  5. #114

    Credit?

    Times are tough in NOVA and the mongers are staying in. Everybody is in debt, and living on credit. A visiting monger books a outcall date at a motel. But he wants to check it out first. He goes to the hotel, lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms before signing in. As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher. The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to his local car repair man. The car repair man pays his debt to his provider, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit. The provider rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner. The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything. At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves. No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a Stimulus package works. However, do not expect your provider to take credit ever again.

  6. #113

    Sad thing is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    WTF are you talking about? Soco was talking about a Thai woman and Stuck is talking about a white woman. What really seems odd is that you would post something about someone that aren't even related. Obviously you have an issue with Stuck.
    I don't even know the guy. I passed info on a UTR in manassas. Gave the description. He supposedly reached out to her and told her no because he was looking for a spinner with huge tits and huge ass but they can't be fake. Good luck with that. He reached out and told me he wasnt interested after talking to the girl. I said ok and never thought of the situation again until this. I guess hes mad at me for not finding what hes looking for? LOL.

  7. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoBalls78  [View Original Post]
    I got several from him the past 6 months or so. In fact I got one last night from him and I don't even know what he's talking about.
    Yeah, he keeps calling me out and says the same thing over and over, even though I've told him otherwise. He sent me 3 PMs last night LOL.

  8. #111

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else keep getting PMs from Rice34? He sent me 3 last night LMAO. What a troll.
    I got several from him the past 6 months or so. In fact I got one last night from him and I don't even know what he's talking about.

  9. #110

    Alrighty then

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice34  [View Original Post]
    You are wrong. How is it you post so much and are always wrong? Guys, go over to the PG county massage board and go back a while and see how ignorance allowed the basic rate to go up 40% just like that.

    For years and years, the difference is ONLY cim service. It has only been ignorance that has led to some women getting by with service that would have been trashed in the past.
    Alright then, a few things to unpack here:

    1) I have no problem admitting fault or making a mistake. I'm human after all. So if Rice34 (or one of the other related users) could explain which other posts I made in error, I'm all ears.

    2) Both bookers at AG & DS agencies have only ever quoted me the one rate ladder. If they did indeed have a non-GFE rate or one that doesn't include CIM or MSOG, it was never offered nor advertised to me.

    3) Guys from this region who are willing to fork over the extra green are what accounts for the continued rise in rates, and I doubt it's by 40%. Mongers new to the scene or area are guilty of being ignorant of how the scene works at times. Why vilify or shame said folks? Experience will teach them.

    4) Lastly, have a beer--or 5--and calm down, buddy. We're all here to share, learn, laugh, reminisce, and enjoy reading other folks' adventures or mishaps. Cheers!

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why people don't post bc of negative bs!! I try and help spread some joy in a time where not much fun is left to pick. The same cut off your nose to spite your face. You must be grumpy from being stuck at home cheer yourself up with some Thai ice cream or get a passafire.
    Hi Soco1,

    Your mailbox must be full, my pm to you didn't go through. Can you please send me the contact. Thanks.

  11. #108

    Rice34

    Anyone else keep getting PMs from Rice34? He sent me 3 last night LMAO. What a troll.

  12. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Soco21  [View Original Post]
    This is exactly why people don't post bc of negative bs!! I try and help spread some joy in a time where not much fun is left to pick. The same cut off your nose to spite your face. You must be grumpy from being stuck at home cheer yourself up with some Thai ice cream or get a passafire.
    He's an arsonist?

  13. #106

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Just got to search for it in this thread, man. But basically, "regular" is non-GFE and "plus" is GFE. For this region, GFE typically entails LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS (very rarely BBFS, even rarer CIP). A non-GFE would be no kissing of any kind, no DATY, only CBJ, only CFS, and that's it. In other words, very basic service at a reduced rate.
    You are wrong.

    How is it you post so much and are always wrong?

    Guys, go over to the PG county massage board and go back a while and see how ignorance allowed the basic rate to go up 40% just like that.

    For years and years, the difference is ONLY cim service.

    It has only been ignorance that has led to some women getting by with service that would have been trashed in the past.

  14. #105

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuiote  [View Original Post]
    Why would a monger want to take that kind of risk with BBFS?

    Why would a provider be willing to take the risk with BBFS?

    I think if you want BBFS, get a significant other.

    How am I wrong in my thinking?
    Well son, I've been in the hobby since I was stationed in Vietnam and have seldom turned down BBFS. Back in 'Nam I wouldn't use a condom but always shower and pee afterwards and also pop a "no sweat pill" (tetracycline), as recommended by an MD friend. I lived in Latin America for several years as well as in Korea plus three wonderful years in Thailand. Antibiotics changed over time and in recent years it's been Levaquin with an added kick of hand sanitizer on the wand plus the requisite shower and pee. I've never had an STD and have had many, many wonderful bareback sessions. COVID-19 has changed the dynamics but when it's gone it'll still be better than taking a shower in a raincoat.

  15. #104

    The Bain of social distancing

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    The girl StuckNMiddle "promoted" in this ad (although he says this is not a promotion) is the same one that was promoted earlier today. I don't have a problem with people promoting talent, but it seems odd that two separate people are both promoting the same girl.
    This is exactly why people don't post bc of negative bs!! I try and help spread some joy in a time where not much fun is left to pick. The same cut off your nose to spite your face. You must be grumpy from being stuck at home cheer yourself up with some Thai ice cream or get a passafire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape