Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 658
-
04-15-20 12:20 #118Senior Member

Posts: 140I tried to explain to him as well, based on my experiences. For what he wants, he should consider moving to Canada or taking long trips. A long as your phone number looks legit, they'll book you and it's a bargain compared to the DC area. It's his loss, but agencies can choose what they references they'll accept, and we can choose if we want to deal with that or stick with our current set of providers and hope that another agency will answer. You could even book with wechat. I've yet to get any response back from HT or CP. It took for ever just to get anyone from AG or DS to answer my emails and texts.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 20:46 #117Senior Member

Posts: 560Yeah, I'm not sure I follow WalterKovac's logic on that one. I wrote a pretty lengthy post explaining my side of things, but I highly doubt he'll even read it.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
Ah well, his loss. I'm fully screened with AG and have yet to be let down by them. And I'd totally give Crystal a visit if it weren't for this damn pandemic. Ah well, plenty of fish in the sea as they say.
-
04-14-20 12:07 #116Senior Member

Posts: 380From the Escorts thread. Wow. $40 more is soooo outrageous. LMAO.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 18:40 #115Senior Member

Posts: 380LMAO what a beta. It's cry babies like this that need to try dating in real life and then grow a fucking pair. He doesn't need to be so fucking pissy. Like he went after you and shat on Soca's post and Soca was just a bystander LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 12:35 #114Senior Member

Posts: 638Credit?
Times are tough in NOVA and the mongers are staying in. Everybody is in debt, and living on credit. A visiting monger books a outcall date at a motel. But he wants to check it out first. He goes to the hotel, lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms before signing in. As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher. The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to his local car repair man. The car repair man pays his debt to his provider, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit. The provider rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner. The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything. At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves. No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how a Stimulus package works. However, do not expect your provider to take credit ever again.
-
04-12-20 04:54 #113Senior Member

Posts: 232Sad thing is.
I don't even know the guy. I passed info on a UTR in manassas. Gave the description. He supposedly reached out to her and told her no because he was looking for a spinner with huge tits and huge ass but they can't be fake. Good luck with that. He reached out and told me he wasnt interested after talking to the girl. I said ok and never thought of the situation again until this. I guess hes mad at me for not finding what hes looking for? LOL.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 22:27 #112Senior Member

Posts: 380Yeah, he keeps calling me out and says the same thing over and over, even though I've told him otherwise. He sent me 3 PMs last night LOL.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:01 #111Senior Member

Posts: 202Same here
I got several from him the past 6 months or so. In fact I got one last night from him and I don't even know what he's talking about.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 12:46 #110Senior Member

Posts: 560Alrighty then
Alright then, a few things to unpack here:
Originally Posted by Rice34
[View Original Post]
1) I have no problem admitting fault or making a mistake. I'm human after all. So if Rice34 (or one of the other related users) could explain which other posts I made in error, I'm all ears.
2) Both bookers at AG & DS agencies have only ever quoted me the one rate ladder. If they did indeed have a non-GFE rate or one that doesn't include CIM or MSOG, it was never offered nor advertised to me.
3) Guys from this region who are willing to fork over the extra green are what accounts for the continued rise in rates, and I doubt it's by 40%. Mongers new to the scene or area are guilty of being ignorant of how the scene works at times. Why vilify or shame said folks? Experience will teach them.
4) Lastly, have a beer--or 5--and calm down, buddy. We're all here to share, learn, laugh, reminisce, and enjoy reading other folks' adventures or mishaps. Cheers!
-
04-11-20 10:13 #109Regular Member

Posts: 15Hi Soco1,
Originally Posted by Soco21
[View Original Post]
Your mailbox must be full, my pm to you didn't go through. Can you please send me the contact. Thanks.
-
04-11-20 09:11 #108Senior Member

Posts: 380Rice34
Anyone else keep getting PMs from Rice34? He sent me 3 last night LMAO. What a troll.
-
04-11-20 01:36 #107Senior Member

Posts: 413He's an arsonist?
Originally Posted by Soco21
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 23:34 #106Senior Member

Posts: 2344Wrong
You are wrong.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
How is it you post so much and are always wrong?
Guys, go over to the PG county massage board and go back a while and see how ignorance allowed the basic rate to go up 40% just like that.
For years and years, the difference is ONLY cim service.
It has only been ignorance that has led to some women getting by with service that would have been trashed in the past.
-
04-10-20 23:30 #105Senior Member

Posts: 309Bbfs
Well son, I've been in the hobby since I was stationed in Vietnam and have seldom turned down BBFS. Back in 'Nam I wouldn't use a condom but always shower and pee afterwards and also pop a "no sweat pill" (tetracycline), as recommended by an MD friend. I lived in Latin America for several years as well as in Korea plus three wonderful years in Thailand. Antibiotics changed over time and in recent years it's been Levaquin with an added kick of hand sanitizer on the wand plus the requisite shower and pee. I've never had an STD and have had many, many wonderful bareback sessions. COVID-19 has changed the dynamics but when it's gone it'll still be better than taking a shower in a raincoat.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:36 #104Senior Member

Posts: 98The Bain of social distancing
This is exactly why people don't post bc of negative bs!! I try and help spread some joy in a time where not much fun is left to pick. The same cut off your nose to spite your face. You must be grumpy from being stuck at home cheer yourself up with some Thai ice cream or get a passafire.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





