Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 26416
-
04-11-20 19:23 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 733Maria's daughter
Search Marii on Arrangement reports. Used to have an ad on STG at one time.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 19:14 #9825Regular Member

Posts: 9Sommer
Saw Sommer recently based on the positive BBBJ reviews on here and I needed one very badly. Setup was quick and easy, I texted and was there 40 minutes later. She was really nice and freshly showered though rougher looking than the pics which is to be expected. She immediately tells me that she lost her teeth due to a drug addiction but that she's clean now and that the missing teeth make the BBBJ better for me. Can't argue with that.
I was very interested in her big titties but when she removed her shirt she was covered in sores. She explained that it was due to a reaction to chemicals she worked with at her previous job with Briggs and Stratton (so I didn't indulge in big titty play and bra stayed on but I was too far along to stop. I sat down on her couch and she went to work, and you guys were right she's definitely a pro (Had to tell her to slow down). I came in her mouth and she happily swallowed. Hopefully the sores aren't contagious or something.
Oh and all for 40. Can't beat that.
-
04-11-20 17:55 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 205Mixed reviews on the daughter.
She's in her early twenties. Menu isn't as open as the mother's; I have never been with the daughter. Mixed reviews on her. Some say she's good; others say meh. I think the mother is a better choice myself. She's about 39 or 40.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 14:53 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 639Maria
Might just have to check Maria out, since this seclusion is driving me nuts. How old the daughter? Same menu and looks as mom?
Originally Posted by CumHere
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 14:52 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 299Agreed.
She dashed with the cash on me. Don't even bother. Let's light her up so she doesn't do it to any one else.
Originally Posted by ImperialGuard
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:50 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 774Go to Paulie
May be reffering the best quote EVER.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
"Goodfellas. Fuck you pay me" on YouTube.
https://youtu.be/8L4HHPTiZN8
-
04-11-20 13:14 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 402Car date girl
I agree on the girl in Bayview. Saw her this week and what a lame BJ. Had to finish myself with her mouth by the tip to catch. Just had her lick it. Just wasn't doing it for me. Would barely go more than a couple inches down and when she did she gagged the whole time. The one plus was that it was wet, made it easy to stroke at least but no will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 11:58 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 205That's Maria.
Maria is 100% legit. Sometimes she works with Macie and even will " borrow " a pic or two from Macie. LOL She gives an excellent BBBJCIM and BBFS is on the menu. Very easygoing and even has a daughter who's in the game. The police being around is due to the area. It's " lively " at night. She will do cardates and has an incall. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by MKV4745
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 11:45 #9818Regular Member

Posts: 14Deep thoughts.
They should have a little checkbox on stg for the girls to indicate if they've been to cosmetology school. A haircut would be a really nice value ad these days. I'm horny and I look like a fucking Koosh ball.
-
04-11-20 10:55 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info helpful
I have seen 1 bad review. Any other comments out there? Good / bad / personal?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/780688412247
-
04-11-20 10:36 #9816Regular Member

Posts: 8Samantha / Drew is back. Stay away.
I should have listened to the other mongers' report, Sam came back from her state sponsored vacation and messaged me. Met her a couple of times in the summer and never had a problem with her. She asked me to come see her at her new place on the south side. Couldn't see her that day but was planning on seeing her this weekend. I end up offering if she would sell me some nude pics / video. Me being the horn dog that I am and wanting to support the Local economy, I paypal her the cash (without the protection cause I'm a fucking idiot). So I would have been even more understanding if she would have just dashed and just block my number, but I kept getting text from her saying "one min", "omw home from grocery shopping", etc. After a day, I was going to cut this as a sunk cost, wrote her a final message, to either send me the pics, or give me a refund, and if she didn't do either I would post a review. She wrote back that she got in a car accident and was in the hospital. Well obviously she couldn't prove it and thus this review. I think the last 3 reports of her are negative, so just be safe fellas.
-
04-11-20 07:24 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 656Just walk out.
You should had just walked out. Next time, just before going in remind provider of agreement. Thanks for the heads up!!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 04:50 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 258Well wasted
So I recently saw this one, saw being the key word. As soon as I pulled up to the SShome my expectations slowlywentt downhill. We agreed on 0. 50,with all kinds of fun stuff to do. Well I walk in and the place is a dump and had a amateur traphouse feeling. Anyways we get to her room and she got mad it was only 50 instead of 100 she clearly forgot the 10 hr conversation we had LOL. So as this was occurring I was already ready on the bed, She refused to take her shirt off and wouldn't take off her pants. I figured at this point nothing was going to happen since the mood dead. As I was getting dressed I notice the back of her door in black marker said "FUCK YOU PAY ME. " I told her it was the best 50 I've wasted on no service as I was walking out.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/741697800688
-
04-10-20 20:43 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 299Ugh.
She looks like a smurf and Roseanne Barr mated. Can't these chicks at least put some effort into taking more flattering pics? And what's up with the man bun?
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:34 #9812Regular Member

Posts: 17Sami
Thanks to the fellow mongers here I see that Sami is back. I have dreamt about her well over a dozen times in the past so I thought I'd get in touch with her again.
I send her a message and she responds back right away with her typical "specials". I haggle with her and got her to give me a discount on her "special". She says she'll be ready in about an hour and gives me her address. I head over immediately as always and scope out the scene. I arrive about 45 min early and since my car doesn't stand out in the neighborhood I park directly in front of her place across the street.
After about a half hour I say I'm on my way and she says she's ready. I was about to drive about a block away and walk there when sami walks out with 2 other men out of the back door of her place. They start smoking cigarettes for a bit. I wait there and text her I will be there in about 10 min. She walks back inside with both men and I ask her if she has roommates or lives alone. She insists she lives alone.
I am very sketched out at this point and say I'd feel more comfortable with a car date. She tries talking me into coming inside but I refuse. Finally she accepts and I have her walk west down the street, I scoop her up and drive a few blocks away. She gave a decent BBBJCIM. I don't enjoy it as much because I'd rather relax on the couch or bed. I dropped her back off where I picked her up.
I would advise caution in seeing her if you choose to go inside her place. All I know is that both men came out with her and went back in when she said she was ready for me. They could be in the other part of the duplex but it was too weird for me.
Link: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/992020319335.
Does anyone have any info on this one? I can confirm she is in fact the girl in the pictures except older but the location and a abundance of police around her house has me concerned.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/bright...g-way/28113169












Reply With Quote




