Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 26919
-
04-11-20 13:31 #12429Senior Member

Posts: 118Girls are scared
Yes it's brutal out there! I've had a one of my reggies tell me to do a virtual session for. 2! I was like ummm no! Porn is cheaper than that! However there are still some out there! Desperate times come with desperate measures! I've lucked out by reaching out to 2 girls that worked at club 390. And they actually agreed to meetup due to not being able to dance since everything is closed! Give the "working girls" some competition and make them come down on their prices and get the strippers and dancers to go the escort route!
Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 13:04 #12428Senior Member

Posts: 297NiggGuy part 2
MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?
Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 12:12 #12427Senior Member

Posts: 311I've seen her as well
Didn't click either.
Originally Posted by Porsche997
[View Original Post]
If you're over 60 I would take a pass.
-
04-11-20 12:02 #12426Senior Member

Posts: 106I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 11:28 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 309Kat
Check out the McHenry County thread in Other Areas. Followers there know quite a bit about her. Been around for awhile.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
Joe.
-
04-11-20 11:08 #12424Senior Member

Posts: 293Kat D
I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?
Thanks and stay safe.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136
-
04-11-20 00:48 #12423Banned Member

Posts: 65Any one pumped any fuel into this girl
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935
I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.
-
04-10-20 22:49 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 3481Saskia
Last reviews are from 2017. Nothing beyond that from what I could find. Pretty good reviews from what I've read. Don't know if her phone number from the 2017 reviews are current.
Originally Posted by MistralRider79
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:18 #12421Banned Member

Posts: 65Full service
Did you blast away in the pussy with out a condom.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:05 #12420Banned Member

Posts: 65Glad you coated her throat. To bad you did not blast inside her. I would had loved to see her belly and I plant my root inside her.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:01 #12419Banned Member

Posts: 65If you got to feeling it's TGTBT. Then there you go. She is all into the texting crap, might be a set up for LEO or you might get hit up for a gift card scam.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:50 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 108Near UIC
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...049/8724005827
Anyone have any luck with this lady. She used to post under a different number, but her recent ads are a new number. I've texted with her before and she's near UIC, and another pic she sent me is definitely her. Just wondering if she's TGTBT, or if she is real that no one wants to share and report on her.
Thanks.
-
04-10-20 20:45 #12417Banned Member

Posts: 65Azithro
Bro you got to buy azithro from overseas. I bought a bunch from UK website. Got to have it just in case you tap into trouble.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:37 #12416Banned Member

Posts: 65Girls are scared
Guys I been calling up girls cause I so want to rip into their delicious vag. But they are all scared because of this virus. The only ones who want to see me I have already made love too. Damn what's going on.
-
04-10-20 20:19 #12415Banned Member

Posts: 586Phenomenal legs!
Saskia Chicago on them.
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





