Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 967 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 1017 1067 1467 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12429

    Girls are scared

    Quote Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    Guys I been calling up girls cause I so want to rip into their delicious vag. But they are all scared because of this virus. The only ones who want to see me I have already made love too. Damn what's going on.
    Yes it's brutal out there! I've had a one of my reggies tell me to do a virtual session for. 2! I was like ummm no! Porn is cheaper than that! However there are still some out there! Desperate times come with desperate measures! I've lucked out by reaching out to 2 girls that worked at club 390. And they actually agreed to meetup due to not being able to dance since everything is closed! Give the "working girls" some competition and make them come down on their prices and get the strippers and dancers to go the escort route!

  2. #12428

    NiggGuy part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MolijohnGuy82  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935

    I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.
    MoliJohn. What happened to NiggGuy handle? Got banned?

  3. #12427

    I've seen her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.
    Didn't click either.

    If you're over 60 I would take a pass.

  4. #12426
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136
    I've seen her. Lives in Woodstock. BB by default, have to bring your own covers. Has a daughter so scheduling is difficult and rushed. Not GFE, just bang and be out. Fit body small tits. We really didn't click. Didn't repeat. Let me If you need more details.

  5. #12425

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136
    Check out the McHenry County thread in Other Areas. Followers there know quite a bit about her. Been around for awhile.

    Joe.

  6. #12424

    Kat D

    I couldn't find any info but has anyone taken this one for a test drive?

    Thanks and stay safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/111835109136

  7. #12423

    Any one pumped any fuel into this girl

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3093401935

    I was thinking about making a deposit. Look at her belly, vag has to creaming as we speak. All deposits will go to baby college funds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61AD0002-3BEC-44B9-BC70-723B689A2620.jpeg‎  

  8. #12422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Saskia

    Quote Originally Posted by MistralRider79  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen Sakia recently, it's like she fell off radar, and missing her badly. Let me know if anyone has details, thanks.
    Last reviews are from 2017. Nothing beyond that from what I could find. Pretty good reviews from what I've read. Don't know if her phone number from the 2017 reviews are current.

  9. #12421

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a worker who lived in Gary that I used to visit.
    Did you blast away in the pussy with out a condom.

  10. #12420
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other night. BBBJ for. 70. Terrible performance / rushed / complaining after 2 minutes. Wanted a warning for when I was ready to pop but said F-that. Blew my load to the back of her throat and got out of dodge.
    Glad you coated her throat. To bad you did not blast inside her. I would had loved to see her belly and I plant my root inside her.

  11. #12419
    Quote Originally Posted by SGlider  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...049/8724005827

    Anyone have any luck with this lady. She used to post under a different number, but her recent ads are a new number. I've texted with her before and she's near UIC, and another pic she sent me is definitely her. Just wondering if she's TGTBT, or if she is real that no one wants to share and report on her.

    Thanks.
    If you got to feeling it's TGTBT. Then there you go. She is all into the texting crap, might be a set up for LEO or you might get hit up for a gift card scam.

  12. #12418

    Near UIC

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...049/8724005827

    Anyone have any luck with this lady. She used to post under a different number, but her recent ads are a new number. I've texted with her before and she's near UIC, and another pic she sent me is definitely her. Just wondering if she's TGTBT, or if she is real that no one wants to share and report on her.

    Thanks.

  13. #12417

    Azithro

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I kept having pains in my urethra every time I would wear trojan condoms.

    After thinking I had an STD, plus a shit ton of searching, I found out through somebody who worked at lovers lane that she had an allergy or just a severe incompatibility with some of the preservatives in trojan condoms. She recommended me using SKYN and I have never looked back. It was terrible. It created so much anxiety too, after a sexual encounter your frickin urethra hurts, EVEN AFTER you wear a condom.

    I bitched out trojan and will never wear their shit again. Fuck them.
    Bro you got to buy azithro from overseas. I bought a bunch from UK website. Got to have it just in case you tap into trouble.

  14. #12416

    Girls are scared

    Guys I been calling up girls cause I so want to rip into their delicious vag. But they are all scared because of this virus. The only ones who want to see me I have already made love too. Damn what's going on.

  15. #12415

    Phenomenal legs!

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a link?
    Saskia Chicago on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape