The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7755

    Looks like a scam to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadrajobit4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, sure looks that way. 45 for an hour?? Location- any?? And a gmail addy? And will send number within 25 seconds? Fully automatic system. Pass it up as inviting as it may seem.

  2. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    He's saying she's GPS now but months ago she only wanted a Benjamin.
    Ok, thanks.

  3. #7753

    Two Different Time Frames

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, but why did you pay that much, if she doesn't even ask for that?

    Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.
    He's saying she's GPS now but months ago she only wanted a Benjamin.

  4. #7752

    Any of you see this one before?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/323933216275

    Not sure if this is a scam or not.

  5. #7751

    Corona Pack!

    Totally agree with your concerns, it sucks big time, but rather live another day to fuck another day. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm struggling with this one. I agree with your assessment of these girls being real and fine as hell, there are a ton of positive reviews of Valentina and friends on the Orlando boards. From that perspective, I'd love to see them here in Brevard. However, I haven't sought out any providers since the coronavirus pandemic broke out. Our little hobby is pretty much the complete opposite of social distancing, we're talking about extreme contact and with people that visit with a lot of clients, sometimes from all around the county, state, etc. From that perspective, I'd be concerned about meeting with any of them at this time. Get the pandemic behind us and I'd sign up for that immediately. Right now though, I'd really have to think about it before meeting with them or any other provider.

  6. #7750

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by SGGroyper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Dani / Mandii is still around? I haven't seen an ad for her in ages, and I lost her number ever since I got my new phone. If someone perhaps still has her contact info, please DM me.
    I know she moved out of state for awhile and moved back about 3 months ago but never advertised again maybe got cleaned up and doing something else Now.

  7. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the decimal point. BUT! If you read my post, I did say the "HH at $50 was quite high " I think everyone kinda knew what I was getting at. I tried to connect months ago with her and she wanted $ . Didnt say HH or H ,just wanted $
    Hmm, but why did you pay that much, if she doesn't even ask for that?

    Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.

  8. #7748

    $. 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    You say $50 for hh?

    She just texted me this:

    170 hh.

    100 qv.
    I forgot the decimal point. BUT! If you read my post, I did say the "HH at $50 was quite high " I think everyone kinda knew what I was getting at. I tried to connect months ago with her and she wanted $ . Didn’t say HH or H ,just wanted $

  9. #7747
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.
    You say $50 for hh?

    She just texted me this:

    170 hh.

    100 qv.

  10. #7746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Tabbi

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.
    She's the girl that was my UTR while back. She finally came out of her shell I see.

  11. #7745

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Up front. That's funny.

    Pass!

    Next.
    Wanted money up front for outcall. But took a chance to see her at a incall. Notel close to the Melbourne mall. She's the girl in the picture and extremely sweet. $50 for hh I know, I know to much for the HH in our area but I couldn't pass up a chance to see her. Very petite and tiny definitely will see her again.

  12. #7744
    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    I would love to visit with these women, but not until this C19 mess is behind us. I just don't think it is worth the risk of getting sick or dying.

    What are their donation requirements? Are they clock watchers? Are there any menu restrictions?

    Please let us know.
    I have only done 1 hr. 2. 5. Worth every penny. They do stick to a schedule. So getting more then what you pay for is probably not going to happen. Have not tried Greek. BBBJ is included. All positions. Very GFE.

  13. #7743

    Dani / Mandii

    Does anyone know if Dani / Mandii is still around? I haven't seen an ad for her in ages, and I lost her number ever since I got my new phone. If someone perhaps still has her contact info, please DM me.

  14. #7742
    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    She wants 1/2 up front through a app.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/811761670698
    Up front. That's funny.

    Pass!

    Next.

  15. #7741

    Don't fall for this

    She wants 1/2 up front through a app.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/811761670698

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape