Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 26927
-
04-10-20 22:49 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 3481Saskia
Last reviews are from 2017. Nothing beyond that from what I could find. Pretty good reviews from what I've read. Don't know if her phone number from the 2017 reviews are current.
Originally Posted by MistralRider79
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:18 #12421Banned Member

Posts: 65Full service
Did you blast away in the pussy with out a condom.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:05 #12420Banned Member

Posts: 65Glad you coated her throat. To bad you did not blast inside her. I would had loved to see her belly and I plant my root inside her.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 22:01 #12419Banned Member

Posts: 65If you got to feeling it's TGTBT. Then there you go. She is all into the texting crap, might be a set up for LEO or you might get hit up for a gift card scam.
Originally Posted by SGlider
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:50 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 108Near UIC
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...049/8724005827
Anyone have any luck with this lady. She used to post under a different number, but her recent ads are a new number. I've texted with her before and she's near UIC, and another pic she sent me is definitely her. Just wondering if she's TGTBT, or if she is real that no one wants to share and report on her.
Thanks.
-
04-10-20 20:45 #12417Banned Member

Posts: 65Azithro
Bro you got to buy azithro from overseas. I bought a bunch from UK website. Got to have it just in case you tap into trouble.
Originally Posted by RationalityLoL
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:37 #12416Banned Member

Posts: 65Girls are scared
Guys I been calling up girls cause I so want to rip into their delicious vag. But they are all scared because of this virus. The only ones who want to see me I have already made love too. Damn what's going on.
-
04-10-20 20:19 #12415Banned Member

Posts: 586Phenomenal legs!
Saskia Chicago on them.
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 20:07 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 194Anybody have a link?
Originally Posted by MistralRider79
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 18:44 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 30Saskia MIA
Wondering if anyone has seen Sakia recently, it's like she fell off radar, and missing her badly. Let me know if anyone has details, thanks.
-
04-10-20 18:23 #12412Senior Member

Posts: 297Looks completely different
Saw her the other night. BBBJ for. 70. Terrible performance / rushed / complaining after 2 minutes. Wanted a warning for when I was ready to pop but said F-that. Blew my load to the back of her throat and got out of dodge.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 15:51 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 668Brittany from Naper
I've seen her. Her pics are old hair is darker not the light blond you see in the pics. Scroll down and click on view more pics. There are more recent ones but I don't think up to date. She either has or had a problem with pharmaceuticals in my uninformed and know nothing opinion. Either that or she just living a rough life. But she is still cute and doable.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
I saw her for a QV which cost $. Very friendly responded immediately to text. Everything covered. When I got into her it actually fit like a glove. It was nice. I will repeat.
B.
-
04-10-20 14:07 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 130Does she have an ad somewhere? Her snap is completely blank.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 06:22 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 868Ava is visiting soon
Ava reached out to me recently saying that she will be in town some time next week. I'm not exactly sure of all of the details but anyone interested should hit her up.
Her Snapchat is SnapAvaXoXo.
Her email is Avabelle1316@gmail.com.
She didn't make any mention of her donation requirements, so the best thing is to contact her to find out. She did mention trying to be extra cautious with everything that's going on, so she may only be seeing regulars. But hey, hit her up. She is always a good time!
-
04-09-20 12:02 #12408Regular Member

Posts: 10Yeah I have to agree on this. I went over recently and it was totally different this time around versus last time. It's unfortunate but there's plenty of others out there.
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





