Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,801 to 16,815 of 32158
-
04-14-20 23:47 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 48Gotcha, that does make sense.
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the heads up!
-
04-14-20 23:22 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 648HE should be included in those rates. But, if clothes come off, then tip for that, but not for HE. That was like paying $80 at a MP and then tipping $100 for a HJ! Now, I might be inclined to give a little extra if she is young, hot and personable.
Originally Posted by AcesUp219
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 23:16 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 648KK has had many associates. One of my all time favs was her friend Zaza. She is now working at a legit place under a new name. I haven't seen KK in years, only because of distance is too far.
Originally Posted by Justforme
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 20:48 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 458Legit
He's only got 9 posts. I wonder if we're being trolled. He could just post it for everyone.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 14:25 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 477A coven of interests
Bump.
Originally Posted by RedBird3
[View Original Post]
PM'd as well, inbox probably flooded but if any of you lads get a response keep me in the loop Por favor.
-
04-14-20 11:37 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 68I also tried to pm but no response. I am also interested.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 11:02 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 176As far as I am aware, AMPs are currently closed due to the shutdown order. That is why they are no longer advertising.
You can find an independent massage by one of the Thai ladies that are advertising.
If I am incorrect, and someone knows of AMPs that are open. Let me know.
Originally Posted by Sylas
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 10:32 #15351Regular Member

Posts: 4I would also be interested in any info on this. Covid is making me nuts.
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 08:42 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 458Legit
Tried a PM but no response. I'm interested though.
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-20 22:28 #15349Senior Member

Posts: 263Legit Massage Lady
I'm a huge fan of firm, CMT-level massages. But since I always want a HE, I never visit legit places.
However, over the years I've known a few LMTs who've set up a table in their home and offered massage services + to a few, select clients on the side. And now that the economy is in uncharted waters, there may be some massage therapists who have now become willing to provide a few extra services.
So if anyone knows a legit massage therapist who wants a new client to experiment with, or to practice giving a HJ to, I'm just "The Man" for the job. I'm not only nice and easy going, but I also can be a very generous person.
Please PM info about anyone you know who fits this kind of situation.
Thanks,
Rusty.
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 21:27 #15348Senior Member

Posts: 384Legit massage places (as well a gyms, barbershops, nail salon, etc.) are closed by order of the governor. Was this before the lockdown?
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 16:43 #15347Senior Member

Posts: 48Question
Been out the AMP game for a bit and I was hoping to find a place around fairfax / manassas / chantilly that offered BJ+massage? I'm not too into FS since I can get that with an escort for cheaper but a good rub down and some head is perfect for me. Pm me with details, price isn't really a problem. I just need help with locating. Thanks!
-
04-12-20 13:27 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 30Mint
Saw Mint here through the help of some board members before all this craziness, just forgot to post. Mint us very sweet, attractive and once you get to know her, opens up.
$100/45 minutes*.
$120/60 minutes*.
$160/90 minutes.
We agreed to a CBJ at the end for 80 extra. HE for 60 on the next trip. Mint is a real sweetheart and I will continue to go see her.
-
04-11-20 16:26 #15345Regular Member

Posts: 19Legit massage
I guess business is down but I started noticing legit massage therapist offering HJ with the session. If you pm me then I can send you the info. I will note that HJ sucks but massage alone is worth it.
-
04-10-20 15:41 #15344Senior Member

Posts: 441A long time ago
Before the 2010's I saw someone named KK. She was Thai and did massage and hair removal. She gave a good massage but only offered a hangshake at the finish. I also had her remove hair from my back.
The seconda time I went I met an associate of hers. She gave a good massage and shook more than a hand.
KK was heavy by my standards but not sloppy fat. The other one was thin but I cannot remember her name.
KK was nice and so was her associate.
Would have reconnect but then met a petite beauty who I became excluaive to. She ran with a group led by Pinky and they offered free Nuru. Those were the days. This woman went back to Thailand and I followed her on Facebook for a minute. After her it was hard to find another who would cuddle at a fair exchange. I wished she had stayed I offered my home to her.
Anyway, I guess I am still living in the past and we know we cannot go back.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





