Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3070

    Roxy at MCE. Not good

    Roxy at MCE is definitely not worth it, looks are a 5 at best & the service wasn't much better, though her oral skills are good. Better off with Carly, Veronica, or Lauren.

  2. #3069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Veronica MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Smokeshow love small petite girls would repeat solely on looks.
    I agree. We spent time together recently. Had her just stand in front of me in her dark underwear. Just sat there and soaked her in. Really hot. Had my way with her mouth for a CIM finish. Excellent.

  3. #3068
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Do you feel safe seeing these girls with virus? Just wondering as I've debated seeing her. Very tempting just not sure how safe it would be using an agency during this time. By your comment she is hot.
    She's definitely naturally pretty. Do I feel safe probably not but I'm exposed daily at work, however I'm young and healthy if I was older with comorbidities I probably would refrain. My chances of getting very sick from it is unlikely. I actually believe I had it in February along with my coworkers terrible respiratory infection I couldn't shake.

  4. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Smokeshow love small petite girls would repeat solely on looks.
    Do you feel safe seeing these girls with virus? Just wondering as I've debated seeing her. Very tempting just not sure how safe it would be using an agency during this time. By your comment she is hot.

  5. #3066

    Angelli's?

    Anyone know if Angelli's is still operating. I recall they ran into a bit of trouble recently. But their twitter still is updating (sort of.).

  6. #3065

    Mce veronica

    Smokeshow love small petite girls would repeat solely on looks.

  7. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack2500  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at booking with her next week. How is her service?
    Yes also interested replyback how the date went or pm me thanks.

  8. #3063

    Which Carly

    I think there are two. One is at MCE.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Missing her already.

    Carly has the sweetest heart in the universe.

    A great evening with her is bot enough. Need a lifetime.

    Real as real gets with great schedule flexibility.

    Thank you for not rushing cloud nine and staying in the moment.

    One life time is not enough to see you.

    Best 60 minutes of my life. So sad she leaves. I don't understand Why does the agent don't keep her well? A great gift. Great spirit like Carly. She's every bit a GFE with NSA, so much that I could not describe Carly or Apple. She's sweet, fun, smart and full of positive energy.

  9. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about MCE, but Chicago Cover Girls is closed.

    WetnWild is still booking though, excellent agency which I have used quite often. Had a great time with Fiona on Saturday!
    I was looking at booking with her next week. How is her service?

  10. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by AToledoRo100  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Monday, she worked before under Sabrina. Latina goddess, as amazing as ever. I've never had the issues you have with the bookers but I'm usually a straightforward guy in communicating with them. No complains whatsoever. You can pm me for more info of Lauren if you'd like. Proceed with confidence.
    Just saw her amazing body super cool chick definitely repeat.

  11. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lauren MCE? The booker andra is like pulling teeth trying to get pictures now. I book as often as I can which isn't as often as I'd like d / t family situation and finding time to get out of house specially with this covid shit. So she said she will no longer send me pics until after I book. I guess doing her simple job is too much to ask from her. Was going to book the other day but her attitude is a fucking boner killer.
    Definitely misspoke here total misunderstanding my apologies.

  12. #3059

    Lauren = Sabrina from about a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lauren MCE? The booker andra is like pulling teeth trying to get pictures now. I book as often as I can which isn't as often as I'd like d / t family situation and finding time to get out of house specially with this covid shit. So she said she will no longer send me pics until after I book. I guess doing her simple job is too much to ask from her. Was going to book the other day but her attitude is a fucking boner killer.
    I saw her on Monday, she worked before under Sabrina. Latina goddess, as amazing as ever. I've never had the issues you have with the bookers but I'm usually a straightforward guy in communicating with them. No complains whatsoever. You can pm me for more info of Lauren if you'd like. Proceed with confidence.

  13. #3058

    Mce lauren

    Anyone see Lauren MCE? The booker andra is like pulling teeth trying to get pictures now. I book as often as I can which isn't as often as I'd like d / t family situation and finding time to get out of house specially with this covid shit. So she said she will no longer send me pics until after I book. I guess doing her simple job is too much to ask from her. Was going to book the other day but her attitude is a fucking boner killer.

  14. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragranov  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Tori who is now independent and goes by Natalia about 4 months ago. Has same dream a couple times before with CCG as well, she's simply outstanding. Unfortunately lost her new phone number and can't reconnect with her but would like to. Can anyone help me out please with her number? You can PM me as well. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
    I'm pretty sure this is her. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...icago/JenniTay I got an email from Christie that they are doing duos.

  15. #3056

    Re: Natalia Tori Tallon

    Dreamed of Tori who is now independent and goes by Natalia about 4 months ago. Has same dream a couple times before with CCG as well, she's simply outstanding. Unfortunately lost her new phone number and can't reconnect with her but would like to. Can anyone help me out please with her number? You can PM me as well. Would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape