Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Sugar Baby

+ Submit Review
Page 383 of 546 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2446

    Not often

    I ask if anyone had partaken but whatever.

    Camilla Mae.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56fc7...e-c14e945fbf13

    Anyone had the pleasure.

  2. #2445

    Sugar Costs Pt 2

    Got a lot of DMs on my last one.

    As someone stated earlier, there are a bunch of chicks on there that say I do not do less than $300, $500 or more. They say they get that all the time. They have to be lairs! If they did get it, they for sure would not be on there answering ads and trying to get it. They would be out fucking, sucking and spending their cash. Not trying to hustle the next guy. Do they know how stupid they sound when they say that?

    I will do $150. Past that they can move on to the next guy. Good luck! If you are willing to pay $300 or more you will do great on there.

  3. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there are, lets hope most think with the right head.
    If there's any monger that can pay 800 to 1 K per visit. Please let me know what they do for a living. Cause I'm obviously in the wrong line of work. I would love to just have 800 to 1 K for play money every week. If not every month.

  4. #2443

    Dumb

    Why are people paying 300 dollars to bang fat chicks? Or why are people paying 500,800 or 100 to fuck hot chicks? And why are 90 percent of profiles fake or just want you to pay for pivs. Who pays for porn? It is free!! SA sucks now and has for a couple years. I did find one on sugardaddymeets.com Not as much selection but spent 150 bucks for a night with a spinner 19 yr old in Tampa a couple months ago. Anyone else looked on sugardaddymeets site?

  5. #2442

    I am sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.
    I am sure there are, lets hope most think with the right head.

  6. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.
    Agreed. But there maybe some foolish mongers out there.

  7. #2440

    Sa

    Is it possible to join with a prepaid credit card?

    Seems like a good way to maintain your privacy.

    I don't see a way to contact the directly.

    The SB thing has gotten my interest.

  8. #2439

    Delusional young SA girls

    I have had comms with a few of the ladies this week. Seems they think everything is good. 1 quoted me 1000 for a visit and another wanted 800 LOL. I said to both of them are you on crack? Whats funny is that both said I have no problem getting It. My response was obviously you do because you wouldn't be texting me if you had daddy's lined up. Then got ghosted by each LOL. Times are tough but hopefully men are not that stupid to fall for these scam jobs.

  9. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    I beg to differ. Sugar book is the same price as SA and and also same EXACT platform. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sister company that ran it too.

  10. #2437

    Gps

    Wow this chick is COMPLETELY delusional. Few messages then ph # exchange. Pretty cool so far; she appears to be a crazy vegan. Then texting ask a few intimate questions. She finally asks what I will give her for a meeting. I tell her that my last sb did 150 to 200 ppm. She says that her last sd gave her 3000 allowance per month!! I ask for how many meetings and she replies two!! So 1500 per meeting she expects!!

    WOW! Good luck on that one honey! NEXT!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32fc2...a-001e9cd7d888

  11. #2436

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAndy  [View Original Post]
    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.
    SA is crazy in price and the girls are pretty flakey, totally agree. Thanks for the info on sugarbook.

  12. #2435

    Sites

    For the obvious reason of popularity, SA sticks out. It gets crazy sometimes with the scammers and flakes, so you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you get something worthwhile. Secret benefits was a complete waste of time and money for me, a lot of "Hi, How are you?" messages that went nowhere. I had been eyeballing Sugarbook for some time, someone on here mentioned it (I think I quoted his post a few posts down). It's definitely cheaper than SA, but I think people are still catching on. So far I've met up with 2 fun girls in Miami before sh*t got crazy and I'm planning on seeing them often, once things return to normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input, Bertil and STEWMAN. Could I get anyone else to weigh in on the best and worst sites for trying to arrange the SB / SD relationship? Or thoughts on the "value" in being on SA and paying their fees?

  13. #2434

    Thanks!

    Dude, thank you! This list is awesome and one of the reasons why this site is so good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firey1  [View Original Post]
    One giving sure things.

    But here's another small list of dtf SBs.

    Merbabiee.

    Sabchase.

    Kelseyj_2 k19.

    Fsucollegefreshman.

    Chrisma26.

    Singlesexysugarbaby.

    Graf18.

    Jessikat_.

    Hellacutehellafine.

    Italianprincess266.

    I think that's a good start for now. Don't ask me for details or contact numbers please. I've given you a good enough head start. Do your own work. It's not difficult. And I haven't had but 1 foot pic offer, so I don't know what why'all are doing.

    But here's a few pics of recent girls for you.

  14. #2433

    Getting educated on sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I'd say for what you're looking for AM is bad place to look. Most of the women on there are looking for some kind of attention that they lack at home. I've come across many that just want someone to talk to. When it's time to meet up, they disappear or have second thoughts about the whole thing. The girls on there that are not attached are very flaky and all over the place as to what they want. I've had luck on the site but it was with stragglers and not SB's. I do like how they only charge you when you communicate with someone as opposed to having a monthly membership fee.

    SA is the only site I know where you can find a SB / SD situation. But if there are any better alternatives maybe someone can chime in. The only beef I have with SA is the $90 a month fee. It's a bit absurd if you ask me but they know they have us. If I was handy with any kind of computer web designing, I'd come up with my own site and charge half the price. But yeah that's your best bet right there. Lots of options and girls to choose from. Pictures all over. Different from AM where anonymity is a complete must and 90% of pics are blurred out. And the ones that are not blurred are fake accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEWMAN  [View Original Post]
    The only problem with the SA site besides the price for it is so w of the younger girls ask for outrageous amounts up front. A lot of the college girls are just all about the money. No connection. Just how much will you pay me.
    Thanks for the input, Bertil and STEWMAN. Could I get anyone else to weigh in on the best and worst sites for trying to arrange the SB / SD relationship? Or thoughts on the "value" in being on SA and paying their fees?

  15. #2432

    Sugar baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I'd say for what you're looking for AM is bad place to look. Most of the women on there are looking for some kind of attention that they lack at home. I've come across many that just want someone to talk to. When it's time to meet up, they disappear or have second thoughts about the whole thing. The girls on there that are not attached are very flaky and all over the place as to what they want. I've had luck on the site but it was with stragglers and not SB's. I do like how they only charge you when you communicate with someone as opposed to having a monthly membership fee.

    SA is the only site I know where you can find a SB / SD situation. But if there are any better alternatives maybe someone can chime in. The only beef I have with SA is the $90 a month fee. It's a bit absurd if you ask me but they know they have us. If I was handy with any kind of computer web designing, I'd come up with my own site and charge half the price. But yeah that's your best bet right there. Lots of options and girls to choose from. Pictures all over. Different from AM where anonymity is a complete must and 90% of pics are blurred out. And the ones that are not blurred are fake accounts.
    The only problem with the SA site besides the price for it is so w of the younger girls ask for outrageous amounts up front. A lot of the college girls are just all about the money. No connection. Just how much will you pay me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape