Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37374
    Ignore my posts, I'm a liar


    Posts: 13

    Meet Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by YesTheyDo  [View Original Post]
    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.
    They open?

  2. #37373

    Tina kaina and meet

    Really enjoyed my time with Tina now she is at meet massage sugarloaf. Great girl. Go get it while its hot.

    Yestheydo.

  3. #37372

    Massage girls

    Who.

    Is the hottest one out there.

    I personally think Jessica.

    And who is the best at regular service.

    No full service comments.

  4. #37371
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Khicoh  [View Original Post]
    Body Therapy by Chanel is taking new body rub clients. She's a pretty black mixed with Brazilian female and does an awesome job. Servicing the Atlanta and Johns Creek area inbox me for more info.
    Can you post a link?

  5. #37370

    Body Rubs

    Body Therapy by Chanel is taking new body rub clients. She's a pretty black mixed with Brazilian female and does an awesome job. Servicing the Atlanta and Johns Creek area inbox me for more info.

  6. #37369

    Could be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't that be e. E. cummings?
    Maybe. I've seen large caps, small caps, in-between caps. With e. E, anything goes.

  7. #37368
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Maybe FS with her and/or her dog? LOL.
    Hard to tell sometimes. Many CAMP ladies are uglier than a dog.

  8. #37367
    Maybe FS with her and/or her dog? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You went to Young's, knowing that it's not open per state order, then ask the male painter if there's anyone to fuck there? LOL.

    And what you mean by 'her' or the 'dog. '

  9. #37366

    Great Body Rub Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullett64  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't that be e. E. cummings?
    I know a great body rub provider in the Atlanta and Johns Creek area if anyone is interested.

  10. #37365
    Quote Originally Posted by ST0808  [View Original Post]
    I'm in quarantine with "Not ex" and trust me is sucks bad. My ex was hotter, LOL.
    I don't think Vicky that ugly I mean she's not Sara.

  11. #37364
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I thought it might be some generation Z lingo, so I sent a copy of his text to my Generation Z nephew to decipher and he's just as confused as anyone else.
    Nobody's more confused than the original poster.

  12. #37363
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldti  [View Original Post]
    I stop by at Young's to see if.

    If anything was going on.

    Had some guy painting.

    And ask if I could help her.

    With her dog and all I wanted was.

    FS but it was a no.

    Some and my friend just left.
    You went to Young's, knowing that it's not open per state order, then ask the male painter if there's anyone to fuck there? LOL.

    And what you mean by 'her' or the 'dog. '

  13. #37362
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    E. E. Cummings lives on!
    Wouldn't that be e. E. cummings?

  14. #37361
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Before anyone complains about their situation, they should remember that some poor schmuck has to quarantine with their ex.
    I'm in quarantine with "Not ex" and trust me is sucks bad. My ex was hotter, LOL.

  15. #37360
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    E. E. Cummings lives on!
    Thanks I'm a little new to posting on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape