Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 59518
-
04-10-20 09:37 #35923Douchebag

Posts: 344I don't think Vicky that ugly I mean she's not Sara.
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 00:08 #35922Banned Member

Posts: 13634Nobody's more confused than the original poster.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-20 00:01 #35921Banned Member

Posts: 13634You went to Young's, knowing that it's not open per state order, then ask the male painter if there's anyone to fuck there? LOL.
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
And what you mean by 'her' or the 'dog. '
-
04-09-20 23:03 #35920Senior Member

Posts: 307Wouldn't that be e. E. cummings?
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 19:55 #35919Senior Member

Posts: 412I'm in quarantine with "Not ex" and trust me is sucks bad. My ex was hotter, LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 16:30 #35918Douchebag

Posts: 344Thanks I'm a little new to posting on here.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 10:16 #35917Banned Member

Posts: 1610Free form verse
E. E. Cummings lives on!
Originally Posted by Oldti
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 22:21 #35916Senior Member

Posts: 141It would suck to be that guy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 20:47 #35915Douchebag

Posts: 344Young's
I stop by at Young's to see if.
If anything was going on.
Had some guy painting.
And ask if I could help her.
With her dog and all I wanted was.
FS but it was a no.
Some and my friend just left.
-
04-08-20 17:41 #35914Senior Member

Posts: 201Yes, I know of a few,that have a customer or 2,that they trust.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
So at least have a few $ coming in, and to combat the boredom. 😊
-
04-08-20 14:16 #35913Banned Member

Posts: 13634You expect everyone to read your mind and know exactly what you're talking about? Then I expect you to read my mind and you'll have your answer.
Originally Posted by Atlperu23
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 11:11 #35912Banned Member

Posts: 13634Before anyone complains about their situation, they should remember that some poor schmuck has to quarantine with their ex.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 09:26 #35911Regular Member

Posts: 5Duluth
I've seen apartment postings for nuru massages I live close to Duluth are this legit?
One of them are in Howell mill of pleasant hill. Anyone gone to it?
-
04-07-20 20:11 #35910Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I'm thinking once this is over they'll be flooded with mongers thinking with little head instead of big head. There could be those who are sick that goes to an AMP. So once this is over ya definitely have to be careful. Ya also have to think if 1. They'll do HE considering they don't know where these guys have been and 2. If they'll allow even putting hands on their body. So yea I wouldn't be surprised if they took our temperature at the beginning once this is over.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 19:38 #35909Banned Member

Posts: 13634A few will, but most will not. Chinese / Korean bishes are very stubborn. If you frequent CAMPs / KAMPs, you can guess which ones will want your coin. Work those to your benefit. This is simple supply and demand with a ho (read: greed) angle. The other threads have shown examples of desperation, so let's use it to OUR (monger) benefit for a change.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
I personally am having a great time now. Focus on the positive aspects fellas, as it won't last forever. When it does end, pussy prices will ramp to a premium because the desperate mongers amongst us will pay that stupid shit.
Post COVID-19, pussy re-load will be far more costly than the re-introduction of the Popeye's chicken sandwich.











Reply With Quote





