Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 921 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4335

    Only Carly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking.
    No one can replace her. She's sweet, fun, smart and full of positive energy only Carly hot.

  2. #4334

    Nicha

    Anyone seen Nicha recently for some quarantine fun?

  3. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Fellow mongers just a piece of information over the past 3 days I've had 6 txts from the owners / papasan an w35st so it would appear they are open for business, I've not partaken myself as I've been sticking to a few of my regulars who I know are germophobic 😷128522;.
    Yes, they are open and busy. Good luck trusting appt times. Rushed service as well. To be expected, I suppose. Can't find any other providers these days.

  4. #4332

    Their still open

    Hi, Fellow mongers just a piece of information over the past 3 days I've had 6 txts from the owners / papasan an w35st so it would appear they are open for business, I've not partaken myself as I've been sticking to a few of my regulars who I know are germophobic 😷128522;.

  5. #4331

    She gone

    Beautiful in person, great personality and outstanding service, very sexy!!.

  6. #4330
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  7. #4329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Asian bunnies of chicago

    Hi there: been craving the itch, but with the corona virus stuff, stuff been hard of late. How is this agency? I read in the past some good things, but just want to know if it all good.

    http://asianbunniesofchicago69.cuties-sites.com/

  8. #4328

    Carly number

    Not sure why all the drama about Carly lately. I've seen her once and it was the best experience I have had with a provider. Granted I am not from Chicago but it was memorable and I am glad I got to see her.

    I won't speculate why she left the other booker since I do not personally know. I cannot vouch for the number she gave me because I have not called it. I can say that this is the number she gave me and told me she was leaving Chicago for good next week.

  9. #4327
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Carly

    Seems like she may still be active.

    http://sexycourtesan.com/carly/

  10. #4326
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #4325
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #4324

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAccord  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking.
    I thought I was replying a to a members report. My mistake.

  13. #4323

    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by WenRegnom88  [View Original Post]
    Well I had about a weeks worth held up in the chamber so I thought why not! Let's check it out. I've hit this area once last summer with good luck. This was a different location but I felt pretty comfortable. $160 for the hour. I probably should've gotten the hhr and saved a few but got a decent massage after. I drew Annie who was a really short haired gal who had nice natural c's. She was probbaly in her 40's but had the young-ish look. She'll be around for another month. I got the covered BJ and covered FS. Hit her mish and doggy and came on her tits. They are still open!
    Thanks went to the store and had a great time.

  14. #4322

    949 area code

    Quote Originally Posted by Goarmy  [View Original Post]
    Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?
    And also 949 is a Cali area code. Not Chicago, unless Chicago FBI is living it up in Sunny Cali now.

  15. #4321
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 3
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape