Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
16192789494
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11620

    If A Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLove187  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8160/1/2893630

    Has anyone tried this place.

    It's a massage parlor with Latina girls.

    I'm going there this weekend.

    Does anyone have any intel.

    They quoted me 1. 6 full service.

    Not sure if there is an entrance fee.
    If really in a parlor or if it turns out a motel, either way let us know. Thanks.

  2. #11619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohside  [View Original Post]
    Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.
    What's the menu for it?

  3. #11618
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.
    Agreed, and to be honest it's a matter of taste at times. I prefer others but If she gets the job done it's fine with me.

    To report: BBBJ, CFS, massage, no prostate. Waiting on her permission to distribute info.

    $140 for a leisure hour

  4. #11617

    Escondido latinas

    https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8160/1/2893630

    Has anyone tried this place.

    It's a massage parlor with Latina girls.

    I'm going there this weekend.

    Does anyone have any intel.

    They quoted me 1. 6 full service.

    Not sure if there is an entrance fee.

  5. #11616
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.
    Check your messages.

  6. #11615
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohside  [View Original Post]
    Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.
    Awesome. I drove by one in Fallbrook that was closed but had a note on the door with her number & said to call her. They are going underground.

  7. #11614

    Where do you differentiate?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.
    That's a good argument for whacking yourself off.

  8. #11613
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Old and fat, really, how desperate are we getting as mongering community?
    That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.

  9. #11612

    Found one that's open

    Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.

  10. #11611
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.
    Old and fat, really, how desperate are we getting as mongering community?

  11. #11610

    Ivy on RubRatings

    Has anyone seen Ivy? She is running an hour special with nude upgrades for $140. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292

  12. #11609

    Masseuse in vista

    I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.

  13. #11608

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mie1984  [View Original Post]
    It was good nothing fantastic normal soft touch expreience. She is very easy to talk to however and honestly a really cool chick which is why I'm thinking of giving it another shot.
    Thanks Mie!

    Please let me know how it goes if you see her again. I like her look. If she's easy to talk to and a cool person, that's a bonus.

  14. #11607

    Selena

    Has anyone seen this provider? I messaged her she works out of a private condo in Mission Valley. She has a couple reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/166209

  15. #11606
    Quote Originally Posted by Mie1984  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to give harmony a try based off her ad, 1st her body is absolutly fantastic, she is very friendly as well nothing extra appears to be on the table either but still a great time. Only issue is office is in a congested area. As far as cleanliness she used clorox immidiatly after and changed the linens so she is on point there as well as both washed hands prior to.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141139
    Did Harmony require any screening? I was subscribed to her onlyfans page for a month in the beginning. . looks like she posts there more now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape