Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 28076
-
04-09-20 13:24 #11621Regular Member

Posts: 11Vietnamese Bailee
Has anyone had any experience with Vietnamese Bailee? Can't seem to find any intel on her? Seems pretty hot and legit. Might take the dive and see what happens.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167613
-
04-09-20 01:18 #11620Senior Member

Posts: 89If A Parlor
If really in a parlor or if it turns out a motel, either way let us know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LatinLove187
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-20 00:01 #11619Senior Member

Posts: 95What's the menu for it?
Originally Posted by Ohside
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 23:57 #11618Senior Member

Posts: 95Agreed, and to be honest it's a matter of taste at times. I prefer others but If she gets the job done it's fine with me.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
To report: BBBJ, CFS, massage, no prostate. Waiting on her permission to distribute info.
$140 for a leisure hour
-
04-08-20 20:37 #11617Senior Member

Posts: 74Escondido latinas
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/...8160/1/2893630
Has anyone tried this place.
It's a massage parlor with Latina girls.
I'm going there this weekend.
Does anyone have any intel.
They quoted me 1. 6 full service.
Not sure if there is an entrance fee.
-
04-08-20 16:19 #11616Senior Member

Posts: 244Check your messages.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 16:16 #11615Senior Member

Posts: 244Awesome. I drove by one in Fallbrook that was closed but had a note on the door with her number & said to call her. They are going underground.
Originally Posted by Ohside
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 15:05 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 567Where do you differentiate?
That's a good argument for whacking yourself off.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 12:47 #11613Senior Member

Posts: 551That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 04:09 #11612Regular Member

Posts: 5Found one that's open
Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.
-
04-07-20 23:05 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 160Old and fat, really, how desperate are we getting as mongering community?
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:36 #11610Banned Member

Posts: 3075Ivy on RubRatings
Has anyone seen Ivy? She is running an hour special with nude upgrades for $140. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292
-
04-07-20 15:18 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 95Masseuse in vista
I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.
-
04-07-20 10:58 #11608Banned Member

Posts: 3075Veronica
Thanks Mie!
Originally Posted by Mie1984
[View Original Post]
Please let me know how it goes if you see her again. I like her look. If she's easy to talk to and a cool person, that's a bonus.
-
04-06-20 21:39 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 335Selena
Has anyone seen this provider? I messaged her she works out of a private condo in Mission Valley. She has a couple reviews. Any help would be appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/166209










Reply With Quote





