Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4603

    Anyone know who this is?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/135133225045

    Running this ad, same phone number as Layla, two ads lower. They don't look like the same gal.

  2. #4602

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly certain there was a report on here a while back saying that Barbie was real, but the pics were not her, though they were reasonably representative of her. The review didn't seem particularly positive. Then the cash and dash ads started popping up, many of which alleged that "Barbie" and "Haylee Love" were the same girl. Then "Barbie" started posting ads in response claiming that it was her ex gf. Not too long ago someone also posted on here that he'd finally figured out where he'd recognized the pics from (the ones on the tan couch iirc) and they belonged to some Eastern European porn starlet. Then the top ad you posted has the exact same "story" as Barbie regarding her ex gf posting cash and dash reports on her.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...h/503256453006 (ad alleging Barbie & Haylee are the same person).

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/414128869142 (ad from Haylee / Barbie using exact same wording as first ad above).

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ar#post4719394 (review claiming to know where the pics came from).

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ie#post4538427 (review noting that the pics aren't Barbie).

    My educated guess is, yes, it's the same person posting all of the actual ads, yes, she is a real provider, but no, she isn't the girl in the pics.

    That said, there is too much uncertainty, and very clearly too much drama surrounding this chick so I'm not particularly curious to find out what she really looks like and how great her skills are.

    And I've about reached the limit of the detective work I'm willing to do for the day. Stay safe out there fellas.

  3. #4601

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.

    Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.

    Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094
    I think she went by Stephanie when I seen her last which was at least a couple years ago. Like someone said her oral skills was actually pretty good but lacking elsewhere. She was a regular for me years ago but she let the drugs get the best of her. I just completely stopped communicating and seeing her for my own good.

  4. #4600

    Barbi and barbie

    I wasn't comparing pictures. The older barbi was called a cash and dasher. The newer barbie said someone had called her a kash and dasher. That and similar names.... My big head thought they may be the same girl- I may need to think with the small head. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell for sure, but looks like two different girls to me. Would love to know if the first one is real, willing to break the six foot rule for her.

  5. #4599

    Different

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    Hard to tell for sure, but looks like two different girls to me. Would love to know if the first one is real, willing to break the six foot rule for her.

  6. #4598

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktucky79  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see a review of her. She is hot.

  7. #4597

    Barbi question


  8. #4596

    Ms Lynn

    Anyone know how to get up with her or if she's still low key. Message me info. Thanks. She was a great one.

  9. #4595

    Anyone seen her

    Has anyone seen this one, she looks familiar and goes by Kristen.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/373844264590

  10. #4594

    Rae-out of the graybar

    I see she is posting on STG. Has anyone seen her since she and her friend was busted for prostitution? Her friend is still in Graybar she was also busted for coke and heroin.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/010475495622

  11. #4593

    Riley Ann

    Just wondering if anyone had a dream with Riley Ann that has ads on Tryst for Lexington? Couldn't find any reviews. PM me if you want with any info! Thanks!!

  12. #4592

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.

    Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.

    Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094
    With a paunch that looks like wadded up construction paper, she still seems to have a pretty high opinion of her skanky ass in these trying times. LOL.

  13. #4591
    Who are the best spinners in the area?

  14. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was perusing ads on STG this morning and saw this add. I mean seriously, if I wanted a ***** I could stay home. LOL. Hell my wife isn't this bitchy.

    Reading her ad there isn't a chance in hell I'd call her. Maybe if she was super hot and / or had reviews as the best fuck in town I might reconsider. But she's doesn't have any of that.

    Has anyone ever seen her? I know it has to be a pain in the ass dealing with mongers who may not follow through or find someone else but does she really think this will help her?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...9/184120576094
    Sigh. Yeah, she has been living and "working" off Richmond Rd for the better part of 15 years. I first met her back when I was working at a gas station over there, and was in a marriage and didn't participate. Ran into her on CL after the marriage, and the oral services were pretty good. This is 5 years ago now at a guess. Saw her another time or two but the service went down hill as the girl did. Not sure what she was on / using but got progressively worse. Didn't see her for a year, then started getting random texts and calls begging for money and help. "It is an emergency. Need help now. Please babe. " For the last 5 years, every few weeks. I stopped replying for about a year, then claimed it wasn't my number, pretended to be a random person with the number. Worked for about a year, then it started again. Basically, if you want a crazy addict calling and texting you, asking for money, have at it gentlemen. I wish you luck.

  15. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Well this hobbyest been laying low lately for obvious reasons but still have / get the itch and don't think it is going away even though I be one of the older guys (a big reason laying low) here and is just like waiting for Spring can't wait for the "all clear" to happen-like to think can see the light at the end but it is sure that nothing is for sure. Anyways, I still monitor this site and some others and have seen nothing about Dawn, Kelsey Scarlet, Alaina, Lilly, Allie on here lately and just wondering, since these 6 all on my good to see list, are still around and having visitors or any other info. ? And also wondering if AMP shops been shut down-imagine surely they have and guess I could go or call but if any info about be appreciated also (was especially wondering about Paris AMP). Feel free to PM if works better. Used to always end Happy Hunting and still applies but want to add Safe and Smart hunting folks-such a different world we living in from what we had 6 weeks ago.
    Probably more of a case of, they are so well and thoroughly reviewed, not much to be added that hasn't been said. Usually you only hear about the good to see types that have been talked about, unless there is some drastic upheaval. Example being the various Katie's (Richmond or Lexington). Besides, we all get excited to try something new, even if it is a scary proposition sometimes in this hobby. Will say I saw Allie not too long ago. Bit thicker than I recall, but it had been 18 months, and the service was rock solid, friendly, and quality, and again, what can I say about it that hasn't been said by a number of other mongers on here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape