Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 888 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    No hits on the email or number and she just showed up out of nowhere. That site is generally safe though. It costs too much to advertise for it to be worth it to bottom feeders. You're probably going to get the girl in the pictures, plus or minus up to extra pounds.

    The problem with that site is that their verification is worthless. Some of those women have been using the same pictures for years.

  2. #3926

  3. #3925

    Candy

    I hit up this ad tonight thinking probably it was some kind of scam or something.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/149885182509

    After an hour or so back and forth it is established that she is coming over. BTW I do not go out. She said she will be here in an hour. She came on time and after looking at I'd and verifying that I wasn't police she started to feel comfortable. Had some wine. We go to the bedroom and she takes off her clothes with a little bit of my help. Incredibly sexy petite young body. She won't let me go down on her 1 says it's way too personal and intimate for the first time that we meet. She covers me up and invites me in. Immediately starts in with the fake porn vocal. I turn her around to the other side of the bed so that we are now facing the mirror put her on her knees grab hold of the ponytail and she stops the fake right away. Hit that hard from behind for 20 minutes. Probably faking but if so convincing she got off to. Hurry up and put on her clothes and left as if she was embarrassed or something. Supposed to be a half hour but actually about hour and fifteen.

  4. #3924
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen them both post in the past. Ashelynn is the brunette for sure. Here's another one for your perusal.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/436950250709
    What's up with these? Yeah, Ashelynn was the one I recognized. I've seen her and had a fine time with her. I never in my life would have responded to ads like this though.

  5. #3923

    Ya Think?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she's got some head issues and demons.
    Writing all that spaced out shit, I'd say so.

    L2p.

  6. #3922

    Britt major

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/289263689505

    Anyone know anything about these two?

  7. #3921
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.
    I know them. Both are local. The one that posted this is a really sweet and sexy woman. Unfortunately she's got some head issues and demons.

  8. #3920

    Regular posters

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.
    I know I've seen them both post in the past. Ashelynn is the brunette for sure. Here's another one for your perusal.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/436950250709

  9. #3919
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrink645  [View Original Post]
    Wow. This ad is really something special. One of the girls in the photos is a local, but I've never seen her post anything like this.

  10. #3918

    Odd

    What is one to make of this addy?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...0/217947987277

  11. #3917

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.
    I knew something was fishy.

  12. #3916

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith0307  [View Original Post]
    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.
    The number rings a bell. I believe it is used by someone that posts a lot of fake pics. For example, the second pic in the second ad is just a cropped pic of this music track:

    https://8tracks.com/subtiref/all-the-way-up

    I don't recall all the details, but if this is who I think it is this person was posting from the Seneca / Anderson area is not good news and was ripping guys off. I'm sure she isn't any better if she has moved to Charlotte. She might be the one that was auto-posting various ads on the 15 m intervals too. She was definitely not a popular provider here and I'd expect she looks nothing like these pics.

  13. #3915
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.
    Please install image search (at least Google and better yet both Google and Tineye). It will save you a lot of frustration wasting time looking at fake ads, which there are a ton of.

  14. #3914

    Anyone here seen these two? Looks like they are together in charlotte now

    New ad in Charlotte.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/301594683590

    This ad has the same number, looks like they are together.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/151731933781

    I found ads in Greenville so I thought I would ask here.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #3913

    Something is fishy

    She has a tattoo on her shoulder in one pic but not the other. My guess is she's not a real provider in this area at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/571457700267

    Love the Marilyn Monroe look like she has. Does anyone know if she is legit? New poster from what I've seen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape