Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 206 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know that if I have b. O. Or my pee smells after eating asparagus, I know.

    Do these girls know their pussies smell something biblical?

    How can they not?
    Of course there's being out all night, having dick after dick thrust in you, and all the gross infections women get in their cooch.

    But, I had posted this in the men's clubs on hx a decade or more ago, and I'm sure it still happens.

    Those of us who hunt street girls know not to ever bother with DATY. Part of the reason is so many are pimped. There are pimps that know certain clients like DATY and will bust a raw nut in the girl, knowing that client is about to. Well dine on her snatch and get a mouthful of daddy's load that's been fermenting for an hour or so in a humid, hot environment.

    More than a couple guys were in a state of shock when I mentioned that.

  2. #2369

    Something biblical

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know that if I have b. O. Or my pee smells after eating asparagus, I know.

    Do these girls know their pussies smell something biblical?

    How can they not?
    Hahaha, oh they know. I think most excuse this in their heads as a "natural scent" which also often has a bit of a kick sometimes. Pure denial.

  3. #2368
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Can they smell it?

    I know that if I have b. O. Or my pee smells after eating asparagus, I know.

    Do these girls know their pussies smell something biblical?

    How can they not?

  4. #2367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Germaphobic

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Seeing more and more ads showing the chick wearing a mask and saying that they want to maintain "safe hobbying" in this pandemic. Which means the john is expected to wear one too during the sessions. I guess DFK, BJ, and DATY are no longer included in the menu, just a quick tug then wham bam thank you ma'am doggie style. No thank you. I rather jack off to PornHub at home.

    I been on Coronabstinence so long my poor penis forgot what pussy feels like LOL.

    Steak.
    I don't know if she's still around, but a number of years ago there was a gal who was so phobic about germs that if you wanted to DATY she first covered her pussy with Saran Wrap.

  5. #2366

    So ridiculous.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Seeing more and more ads showing the chick wearing a mask and saying that they want to maintain "safe hobbying" in this pandemic. Which means the john is expected to wear one too during the sessions. I guess DFK, BJ, and DATY are no longer included in the menu, just a quick tug then wham bam thank you ma'am doggie style. No thank you. I rather jack off to PornHub at home.
    Steak.
    I remember this threesome session I had some years ago with two latinas near City of Commerce. Aside from BJ from one of the providers, the rest of the service was covered. I removed the rubber before releasing my milk on the BBBJ provider's back, but could't help splashing some baby formula on the other one's chest. The provider I was pounding doggy turned around and start licking clean my shaft, while the other was bitching and making a whole scene about how disgusted she was for a few drops that landed on her chest. She was really aggravated cursing and threatening me about this issue.

    I just told this bitchy lady to chill out and go look for a job somewhere else like in a "sterile laboratory" of some sort. She left the room claiming that she was coming back with her BF who will teach me a lesson. It was so hilarious to see her so mad, even her partner was laughing at her and saying it was not a big deal. The partner gave me her personal number before we both left and asked me to call her to arrange one on one sessions. I BBFS her many times after that first weird event.

  6. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Seeing more and more ads showing the chick wearing a mask and saying that they want to maintain "safe hobbying" in this pandemic. Which means the john is expected to wear one too during the sessions. I guess DFK, BJ, and DATY are no longer included in the menu, just a quick tug then wham bam thank you ma'am doggie style. No thank you. I rather jack off to PornHub at home.

    I been on Coronabstinence so long my poor penis forgot what pussy feels like LOL.

    Steak.
    Who is that? BBFS?

  7. #2364
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSho  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been in the hobby awhile but never tried in la. Found a girl on adultsearch and she said 300 for hr. I told her 200 hh, she agreed. I was explicit that I didn't have any cash for anything else and she said that was cool. She gets to my hotel, takes the cash, then says she works on tips.

    ? WTF, she says I can jerk off while she watches but unless I want to make a trip to the atm she isn't doing anything. I told her to get the fuck out of my room. Is this common in LA? Had it happen years ago in Vegas too.

    She said I wasn't texting her, but an agency.
    That is absolutely ridiculous. I'm new to this too, and so far I almost exclusively use Private Delights since it's very professional and efficient. I also back trace (phone numbers and photos to make sure they have history. Checking reviews and social media is a must, too. After searching long enough, you start to recognize some hints of fake listings.

  8. #2363

    CoVid-19 has infected the ads

    Seeing more and more ads showing the chick wearing a mask and saying that they want to maintain "safe hobbying" in this pandemic. Which means the john is expected to wear one too during the sessions. I guess DFK, BJ, and DATY are no longer included in the menu, just a quick tug then wham bam thank you ma'am doggie style. No thank you. I rather jack off to PornHub at home.

    I been on Coronabstinence so long my poor penis forgot what pussy feels like LOL.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Covid ads.jpg‎  

  9. #2362
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Common Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to the ad? I usually call girls on AS.
    Also they typically will not let you touch them either. Do not pay until you do a LE check and hopefully after you get what you came for.

  10. #2361

    Who was it

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSho  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been in the hobby awhile but never tried in la. Found a girl on adultsearch and she said 300 for hr. I told her 200 hh, she agreed. I was explicit that I didn't have any cash for anything else and she said that was cool. She gets to my hotel, takes the cash, then says she works on tips.

    ? WTF, she says I can jerk off while she watches but unless I want to make a trip to the atm she isn't doing anything. I told her to get the fuck out of my room. Is this common in LA? Had it happen years ago in Vegas too.

    She said I wasn't texting her, but an agency.
    Got a link to the ad? I usually call girls on AS.

  11. #2360
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSho  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been in the hobby awhile but never tried in la. Found a girl on adultsearch and she said 300 for hr. I told her 200 hh, she agreed. I was explicit that I didn't have any cash for anything else and she said that was cool. She gets to my hotel, takes the cash, then says she works on tips.

    ? WTF, she says I can jerk off while she watches but unless I want to make a trip to the atm she isn't doing anything. I told her to get the fuck out of my room. Is this common in LA? Had it happen years ago in Vegas too.

    She said I wasn't texting her, but an agency.
    I am sorry to hear that scumbag robbed you. LA can be cut-throat if you are just hitting up random ads with no review history, usually if it looks too good to be true it is. If a provider is great, she's usually got some kind of review history somewhere online unless she's brand new diamond in the rough (which is unrealistically rare). Having said that, you handled that poorly and got played too easily. You don't hand over cash money upfront to independent girls with no history and no agency to vouch for them, you give the cash afterwards. If they put up a stink about that, call it off. I don't care what their story is, if they refuse to take cash afterwards you call it off. You can just tell by someones shitty demeanor if they are about to scam you or give poor service. I've been in the game for years and I can you with %1000 certainty that a nice provider who's about to rock your world wouldn't mind taking cash 2nd.

  12. #2359

    Re: Reviews on sites

    Thanks!

    Yes these boards & TER seem to be the best bet. Starting to realize PD, them etc aren't always very reliable. Noticed that on sites like those that the reviews seem to good to be true sometimes. Wonder if some are fake or providers are giving discounts for rave reviews? Makes you wonder.

    Anyways did some of my own research online & found info of similar complaints. Seems like the rumor is on PD the providers can get any sort of review that isn't to their satisfaction easily removed even if you stick within their guidelines.

    So just beware YMMV.

  13. #2358
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    Rip-off. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSho  [View Original Post]
    First time poster. Been in the hobby awhile but never tried in la. Found a girl on adultsearch and she said 300 for hr. I told her 200 hh, she agreed. I was explicit that I didn't have any cash for anything else and she said that was cool. She gets to my hotel, takes the cash, then says she works on tips.

    ? WTF, she says I can jerk off while she watches but unless I want to make a trip to the atm she isn't doing anything. I told her to get the fuck out of my room. Is this common in LA? Had it happen years ago in Vegas too.

    She said I wasn't texting her, but an agency.
    Yes, this happens all the time. That's why reviews and a good network help.

  14. #2357

    Preggo chick

    Neither you nor I will be able to book her in the near future because she is on the verge of popping out her clone, that and the Coronavirus now upon us, I doubt if her pussy will be for rent again. But here are the pics of the blonde Bakesrfield chick I regularly BB LOL.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Yeah bro took me about a good hour looking around, only one I couldn't find was the preggo chick, did she post in the IE as well or LA area? If you could point me in the right direction I should be able to find her LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2.png‎   Screenshot_5.png‎   Screenshot_4.png‎   Screenshot_6.jpg‎  

  15. #2356

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to you bro for finding her ad. From experience, I can tell you though that these chicks go on a tour, and will most likely surface again in a city near you. So hang on to that intel you gathered on your own without my help, and before you know it, she will be posting again, unless of course the pandemic has completely removed her from the pussy market.

    Steak.
    Yeah bro took me about a good hour looking around, only one I couldn't find was the preggo chick, did she post in the IE as well or LA area? If you could point me in the right direction I should be able to find her LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape