Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 206 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2355

    Resourceful mongers

    Kudos to you bro for finding her ad. From experience, I can tell you though that these chicks go on a tour, and will most likely surface again in a city near you. So hang on to that intel you gathered on your own without my help, and before you know it, she will be posting again, unless of course the pandemic has completely removed her from the pussy market.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Found her ad doesn't seem to respond, and hasn't posted since end of Feb. Bro I tried LOL.

  2. #2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoy83  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. Thanks for your input!

    Yes I know a review is usually in mod period for 48-72 hours. It was about 72 hours & there is no sign of my review at all anymore in my profile on PD or in said providers review section.

    Thinking the provider had my review removed for whatever reason as while I didn't slam her, I was genuinely honest / fair with the good & otherwise without being graphic fully knocking her from my experiences of dealing doing business with her. Also was not crass in anyway shape or form as I tried staying within the guidelines over there.

    Wondering outside of these boards if HX is a better route?

    Was just talking to a friend I didn't know that has been in the hobby for awhile. He said that the same thing happened to him earlier in the new year with a similar experience of posting a review. Said he never heard back as what happened either from the website's end in any way shape or form.

    How are we supposed to leave honest reviews to be screened on there if they vanish? I would think any decent provider taking her biz seriously would appreciate seeing the honesty of clients to other providers if done in the best way possible. If not then obviously not a good screening match for either party.

    That's IMO anyways.
    HX is not a review site, just more of a verification site between mongers and providers. I would take reviews here or TER (its back).

    DGL.

  3. #2353

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Sounds amazing, can you PM the number? I looked for this ad, found nothing. Thanks.
    Found her ad doesn't seem to respond, and hasn't posted since end of Feb. Bro I tried LOL.

  4. #2352

    Re: Reviews being deleted / denied

    Hahahaha. Thanks for your input!

    Yes I know a review is usually in mod period for 48-72 hours. It was about 72 hours & there is no sign of my review at all anymore in my profile on PD or in said providers review section.

    Thinking the provider had my review removed for whatever reason as while I didn't slam her, I was genuinely honest / fair with the good & otherwise without being graphic fully knocking her from my experiences of dealing doing business with her. Also was not crass in anyway shape or form as I tried staying within the guidelines over there.

    Wondering outside of these boards if HX is a better route?

    Was just talking to a friend I didn't know that has been in the hobby for awhile. He said that the same thing happened to him earlier in the new year with a similar experience of posting a review. Said he never heard back as what happened either from the website's end in any way shape or form.

    How are we supposed to leave honest reviews to be screened on there if they vanish? I would think any decent provider taking her biz seriously would appreciate seeing the honesty of clients to other providers if done in the best way possible. If not then obviously not a good screening match for either party.

    That's IMO anyways.

  5. #2351
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tuna?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoy83  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had an issue with their honest reviews with providers being deleted or not excepted after Mod period through sites like PD etc?

    Reached out & have not gotten a response when contacted the site itself.

    Seems fishy.
    I do not sense anything fishy it is just that they accept reviews only after your mod period is over.

  6. #2350

    Agencies

    First time poster. Been in the hobby awhile but never tried in la. Found a girl on adultsearch and she said 300 for hr. I told her 200 hh, she agreed. I was explicit that I didn't have any cash for anything else and she said that was cool. She gets to my hotel, takes the cash, then says she works on tips.

    ? WTF, she says I can jerk off while she watches but unless I want to make a trip to the atm she isn't doing anything. I told her to get the fuck out of my room. Is this common in LA? Had it happen years ago in Vegas too.

    She said I wasn't texting her, but an agency.

  7. #2349

    Some of these review sites deleting / not excepting honest reviews on providers?

    Has anyone else had an issue with their honest reviews with providers being deleted or not excepted after Mod period through sites like PD etc?

    Reached out & have not gotten a response when contacted the site itself.

    Seems fishy.

  8. #2348
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I found this super cute chick off cityXguide and went to her incall last month in the IE for a QV. She initially quoted 120 but negotiated her down to 80 for 15 minutes +20 for pics / video. She weighs barely 102 lbs, absolutely perfect spinner body with firm C cups, puffy nips, tight toned abs, tiny bubble butt, and thin legs. Her face is gorgeous, with long frizzy black hair, wish she did not have tats. Her hair was soaking wet as she just got of the shower, and she smelled so sweet. Non-GFE but her CBJ was slow and sensual and got me ultra hard, as I caressed her tits, her back, her legs, and her hair while she swallowed my covered dick. She let me suck on her tits for a bit, then spread her legs as I put lube on the tip of the condom and entered her mish. Pussy was tight. I asked if we could switch to doggie for the finish. And this is where it got interesting. She got on all fours, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread her anus wide and said do you want to do anal? I couldn't believe it. Her bunghole smelled really good and I have not had anal in many years. I don't know what got over me, but I could not resist, so I applied the last drops of the lube and slowly entered her. You can see in the action pics how high the angle of my thrust is because I was pounding her ass. She was going crazy. This chick actually gets more pleasure from anal than pussy sex. The harder I fucked her, the louder her moans, and I just went to town and pounded her anus as hard as I can and my pelvic bone was hitting her sacrum. OMG I came so hard, and when I pulled out, my condom was completely clean with no shit in it. Goes to show in this business, it is really better to be lucky than good LOL. So for 100 I got anal sex with a petite hot mixed chick. Enjoy the pics.

    Steak.
    Hey Steak,

    Any contact info on this one?

  9. #2347
    Sounds amazing, can you PM the number? I looked for this ad, found nothing. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I found this super cute chick off cityXguide and went to her incall last month in the IE for a QV. She initially quoted 120 but negotiated her down to 80 for 15 minutes +20 for pics / video. She weighs barely 102 lbs, absolutely perfect spinner body with firm C cups, puffy nips, tight toned abs, tiny bubble butt, and thin legs. Her face is gorgeous, with long frizzy black hair, wish she did not have tats. Her hair was soaking wet as she just got of the shower, and she smelled so sweet. Non-GFE but her CBJ was slow and sensual and got me ultra hard, as I caressed her tits, her back, her legs, and her hair while she swallowed my covered dick. She let me suck on her tits for a bit, then spread her legs as I put lube on the tip of the condom and entered her mish. Pussy was tight. I asked if we could switch to doggie for the finish. And this is where it got interesting. She got on all fours, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread her anus wide and said do you want to do anal? I couldn't believe it. Her bunghole smelled really good and I have not had anal in many years. I don't know what got over me, but I could not resist, so I applied the last drops of the lube and slowly entered her. You can see in the action pics how high the angle of my thrust is because I was pounding her ass. She was going crazy. This chick actually gets more pleasure from anal than pussy sex. The harder I fucked her, the louder her moans, and I just went to town and pounded her anus as hard as I can and my pelvic bone was hitting her sacrum. OMG I came so hard, and when I pulled out, my condom was completely clean with no shit in it. Goes to show in this business, it is really better to be lucky than good LOL. So for 100 I got anal sex with a petite hot mixed chick. Enjoy the pics.

    -Steak.

  10. #2346

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I found this super cute chick off cityXguide and went to her incall last month in the IE for a QV. She initially quoted 120 but negotiated her down to 80 for 15 minutes +20 for pics / video. She weighs barely 102 lbs, absolutely perfect spinner body with firm C cups, puffy nips, tight toned abs, tiny bubble butt, and thin legs. Her face is gorgeous, with long frizzy black hair, wish she did not have tats. Her hair was soaking wet as she just got of the shower, and she smelled so sweet. Non-GFE but her CBJ was slow and sensual and got me ultra hard, as I caressed her tits, her back, her legs, and her hair while she swallowed my covered dick. She let me suck on her tits for a bit, then spread her legs as I put lube on the tip of the condom and entered her mish. Pussy was tight. I asked if we could switch to doggie for the finish. And this is where it got interesting. She got on all fours, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread her anus wide and said do you want to do anal? I couldn't believe it. Her bunghole smelled really good and I have not had anal in many years. I don't know what got over me, but I could not resist, so I applied the last drops of the lube and slowly entered her. You can see in the action pics how high the angle of my thrust is because I was pounding her ass. She was going crazy. This chick actually gets more pleasure from anal than pussy sex. The harder I fucked her, the louder her moans, and I just went to town and pounded her anus as hard as I can and my pelvic bone was hitting her sacrum. OMG I came so hard, and when I pulled out, my condom was completely clean with no shit in it. Goes to show in this business, it is really better to be lucky than good LOL. So for 100 I got anal sex with a petite hot mixed chick. Enjoy the pics.

    -Steak.
    New to the forum. Interested in meeting this lady. Please pm me her digits when you have time.

  11. #2345
    Anyone ever meet Joelle Lennox?

    https://twitter.com/joellelennox

    Looks incredible in her photos but I don't see much in terms of reviews (I'm not on p411 or anything, I'm a complete newbie). Any help verifying that that's really her or anyone who has had any experiences booking her, I'd love to hear from you.

    Thank you!

  12. #2344
    You can do research on pictures and phone numbers. If it is a scam, try randomly picking another region or city. Most often, you will find the same pictures on many places during the same day. Dead give away right there. Also look at the location they have on the ad. If it is too obscure or generic, probably fake. If it says the exact city, sometimes even the exact address, then your chances are better. I use a texting app to initiate my first convo, and get as much intel as possible. How do they respond? Are they trying to pin you to explicitly say exchanging a sex act for money? Big red flag there. Are they asking for a selfie? That's a deal breaker for me. No hooker is worth my face picture floating around on FB or Instagram with the heading "loser trick buying sex". Once I have all the intel I need, then I stop the convo. Then I contact the same girl using my burner phone to set up the appt, as a completely different person, and pretend I am contacting her the first time.

    If you are worried about LE, all I can say is we all are. But you can minimize the risk. Can you reduce it to zero? No way, it is part of our hobby. However, your risks are greater if you pick up a SW, and online stings are harder for agencies to set up. But early in your hobbying life, you will eventually have to TOFTT because if you don't, then you will forever sit at home jacking off to the pictures I upload here, instead of actually getting your dick wet. Bottom line is, don't be lazy. This website has so much info available at your fingertips, but I am not going to fluff your dick and do all the work for you.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGrind  [View Original Post]
    BTW how do you vet these girls that you find on cityx or similar sites? The vast majority of them don't have any reviews to their name when you google their numbers. Don't want to be meeting with LE when setting up an appt. Or being robbed. Seems like a throw of the dice. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

  13. #2343

    Vetting

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    You are not looking hard enough. Just last month alone I saw these 3 hot white chicks from cityXguide. All were 80 QV with DATY, CBJ, CFS and +20 for video. I tried upcharging for BBBJ but no can do. I even found a super cute 20 yo blonde white chick, saw her 3 times already in Ontario, each session was 100 BBFSCIP. OMG what a score. She texts me when she is heading down from Bakersfield, and I am always the first she sees at her incall near the airport on Vineyard Ave.

    Steak.
    BTW how do you vet these girls that you find on cityx or similar sites? The vast majority of them don't have any reviews to their name when you google their numbers. Don't want to be meeting with LE when setting up an appt. Or being robbed. Seems like a throw of the dice. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

  14. #2342

    80 QV with surprise free anal

    I found this super cute chick off cityXguide and went to her incall last month in the IE for a QV. She initially quoted 120 but negotiated her down to 80 for 15 minutes +20 for pics / video. She weighs barely 102 lbs, absolutely perfect spinner body with firm C cups, puffy nips, tight toned abs, tiny bubble butt, and thin legs. Her face is gorgeous, with long frizzy black hair, wish she did not have tats. Her hair was soaking wet as she just got of the shower, and she smelled so sweet. Non-GFE but her CBJ was slow and sensual and got me ultra hard, as I caressed her tits, her back, her legs, and her hair while she swallowed my covered dick. She let me suck on her tits for a bit, then spread her legs as I put lube on the tip of the condom and entered her mish. Pussy was tight. I asked if we could switch to doggie for the finish. And this is where it got interesting. She got on all fours, grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread her anus wide and said do you want to do anal? I couldn't believe it. Her bunghole smelled really good and I have not had anal in many years. I don't know what got over me, but I could not resist, so I applied the last drops of the lube and slowly entered her. You can see in the action pics how high the angle of my thrust is because I was pounding her ass. She was going crazy. This chick actually gets more pleasure from anal than pussy sex. The harder I fucked her, the louder her moans, and I just went to town and pounded her anus as hard as I can and my pelvic bone was hitting her sacrum. OMG I came so hard, and when I pulled out, my condom was completely clean with no shit in it. Goes to show in this business, it is really better to be lucky than good LOL. So for 100 I got anal sex with a petite hot mixed chick. Enjoy the pics.

    -Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 80QV anal (1).jpg‎   80QV anal (2).jpg‎   80QV anal (3).jpg‎   80QV anal (4).jpg‎   80QV anal (1).jpg‎  

    80QV anal (2).jpg‎  

  15. #2341
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanalanalyst  [View Original Post]
    You deserve the loss for not sharing so she could stay and make a living. 😬
    This was before I found out about this site, I probably would have shared her info if it would have kept her here. Part of the reason she left was lack of clientele.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape