Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 26920
-
04-08-20 10:39 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 194Ece
Not sure if I could post this on the agency thread, that's for review of girls only so I posted in this section. Does anyone know which agency is still booking. I know MCE, wet&wild are still taking appointments and ovlia was avai last week with MA. I am not sure about 262/773/530. I think ECE is also still booking. Can anyone recommend a girl from ECE that can take a good face fu#k? Stay safe out there we are deff in some crazy times!
-
04-08-20 04:22 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 278Fukk I've never even thought about that.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
I've never brought my own or checked the brands.
Some nutjob girl might purposely or unknowingly use lambskins.
-
04-07-20 23:38 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 422Took the plunge with her yesterday. Okay location. Good responsiveness to text. Pics are a little outdated but looks like the pics. Got in the room and donated 150 for hhr. Good CBJ but not for a long time. FS was good and her vj is reasonably tight for this biz. She was a little cautious with my size but managed it fine. After a bit she let me daty for a little. Then when it seemed like she was enjoying it, she stopped me and I went mish to the finish line in the bag.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
Good convo and overall good time. Room is a smoker room so keep that in mind. I actually was surprised at how tight she was. I mean not virgin tight or micro puss Asian tight but pleasantly enough that I noticed it.
Would and probably will repeat soon.
-
04-07-20 22:57 #12382Senior Member

Posts: 338Almost 100% post-op, glad some of us on here can tell.
Originally Posted by ScottelMore
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 22:29 #12381Senior Member

Posts: 553Skyn is a brand name. I think you mean lambskins, which doesn't protect against STDs.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 22:17 #12380Senior Member

Posts: 1445Eh. They've heard worse.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 19:30 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 663She used to be in Rockford and was reported on quite a bit. Most reviews were positive. But it was a long time ago. Who knows what she is doing in Naperville now.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 18:22 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 272Skin Condoms
I would be careful with the skin condoms. They protect from pregnancy but not disease.
Originally Posted by Neilsh87
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 17:40 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 224Brittany from Naperville
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/48649515/
Any info on her? Pic seems old and I can't find any current reviews. She said she offers BBJ, DFK and daty for 250, but just want to make sure she is legit. Thanks.
-
04-07-20 15:12 #12376

Posts: 109Nikita
I follow her snap too. Her hips are way too pronounced to have been a man IMO. Unless there's a surgery for that in which case they way overshot.
Originally Posted by RonDodg
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:56 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 89Yup I follow her snap and have questioned if she used to be a he. Listen to her voice.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:45 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 1298Nikita
She has come up in conversation before. General thought, if I recall, was she is post op and with woman parts now, but I do not know from experience.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:52 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 161Nikita
I tried her a couple of years ago. Back then there was a lot of talk as to whether she was previously a he. My experience was mediocre. She wasn't into the session at all and couldn't stop talking about her diet. She definitely has GPS. I'd spend my $$ elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
Just Asian.
-
04-07-20 08:37 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 574"Yes you will be picking up Destiny. "
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 08:21 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 1445I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





