Thread: Adult funs with pretty girls in Tijuana, Mexico for OC bros
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2565
-
05-11-20 13:17 #750Senior Member

Posts: 742I'm headed to Ensenada
Do you think the street girls or even the red light district is open?? I'm headed down to Ensenada and might stop by to see what's going on??
-
05-09-20 05:14 #749Senior Member

Posts: 275Governor Newsom Phase II. Now
CBP San Yasidro is taking Newsom's lead on the Stay at Home Order on Phase I. CBP response to Phase II?
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 13:01 #748Senior Member

Posts: 1514I heard Tijuana has a curfew after 6 PM. Have not confirmed this.
You may not be able to return to the border and have to shack up with your putas.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-20 08:31 #747Senior Member

Posts: 2017I want o go Now!
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 12:50 #746Senior Member

Posts: 1514When is it safe to go to TJ?
Lots of guys in SOCAL, including all my wingmen, are anxious to go to TJ to visit the chicas a few times a week.
I urge the bros to monitor news for indications when it is safe to go again.
-
04-04-20 15:10 #745Senior Member

Posts: 151444 Texas Students Have Coronavirus After Spring Break Trip
[Deleted by Admin]
Please stop posting about Corona on review threads. Post about it in the general threads or the fight threads.
A2
FYI, for the 48 Collage students that tested positive based on a 99.8% recovery rate (Same rate for China, Italy, and Spain look for yourself, https://www.worldometers.info/corona...-demographics/) exactly .0088% of those 44 will not have a complete recovery and die. What is that, a few cells off of a pinkie toe nail maybe?
Testing positive for Corona is not a death sentence, Corona is not Ebola. It's time to stop the hysteria, it's a thing, wash your hands, avoid crowds, stay home for a couple weeks because flattening the curve is a good idea but the hysteria needs to end.
A2
-
04-04-20 09:13 #744Senior Member

Posts: 2017That must suck, I don't have that problem.
Originally Posted by Hadez
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 08:34 #743Senior Member

Posts: 402Yea this happened at a real bad time. First few days of March I found my ATF again after not seeing her for over a year. Found out she works all over Mexico which I found even better as I have been thinking about taking a trip to one of the towns with amazing beaches or other cool things to see. I know the possibility of finding another place as fun as the Zona would be far fetched but I do want to see other parts of Mexico and Latin America. What would make it perfect is knowing a hot young latina who shags like a Goddess is there waiting for me.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
She has given me a different name last year and this year but she keeps giving me the same phone number which I can not get to work. I was hoping to see her 3rd week of March but then all this stuff blew up and even though the decision was tough I canceled the trip.
If I was half as smart and dedicated as I think I can be then I would be spending this time honing my Spanish skills. I think a lot of girls are willing to do more than just hook up at the club+motel but I just lack the Spanish skills to make it happen.
-
04-04-20 08:24 #742Senior Member

Posts: 402Define safe. If you talking about COVID-19 it is never going to go away completely. Until enough people have developed immunity either through exposure+recovery and / or vaccines the world will always be one "patient zero" in a bad place away from another "outbreak".
Originally Posted by Sound7
[View Original Post]
For some it will not be "safe" until 2021. The rest of us will be taking calculated risks until we know we have been exposed and recovered. You hear the news talking about the test for antibodies now and then but they really do not explain why it is important. My guess is they do not want people to think they have been exposed and have antibodies as we know some people will assume this.
-
04-04-20 08:11 #741Senior Member

Posts: 402Did they get a confirmation test?
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
It is best to be safe but honestly I almost always come back from TJ during the cold months with either a runny nose, a cough or some kind of symptom that someone could possibly think they got something. There are many explanations for it besides getting COVID-19.
People need to be safe but right now I am noticing a lot of emotional based conclusions happening about the COVID-19. Just trying to understand the information.
-
04-03-20 15:28 #740Senior Member

Posts: 1514The global celibacy period
Hi Samurai.
Thanks for your contribution to the knowledge and awareness of the situation in La Zona.
In about 2004 HK transformed itself from a small, sleazy bar with thick, lumpy strippers to a much larger venue with hundreds of the hottest girls in Mexico, excellent sound equipment and nice ambiance, creating a fun and sexy place to flirt, screw and party with chicas. It beats out all other bars in TJ for the hotness of girls, fun and sexy factors. Strip bars in Thailand may have more girls but they don't look as good and show as much happy sexiness.
It's so easy to get infected with CoVid-19 and die. I want to livelong so I can go down to TJ every weekend to have hot sex with pretty girls. Not only in HK but I would not get close to anyone anywhere until CoVid-19 is declared dead in SoCal and Tijuana. Even then I would verify the claims carefully before I start screwing girls again.
Damn I miss the fun and passion of hot TJ girls. And partying with the bros. In the meantime I am staying home, monitoring news, researching the stock market for good deals to make some money. A few of my wingmen already predict they can make so much profit that they are planning long sexy trips overseas after CoVid-19 is dead. Any good idea to make some money for the trip, let me know.
Originally Posted by Samurai316
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 10:01 #739Senior Member

Posts: 128HK isn't the only option
FYI I don't need to go to HK for pussy. Guess you didn't read my post. I went to see what's going on. The Captain provides so much info. I wanted to make a contribution. HK has been the same for the last 20 years or so (other than the size of the bar). Went back to TJ to close a deal. I didn't have to go to HK to see the difference in attitude towards covid 19. Shit got locked down Hard. As I told others, if you really have an itch, just rub one out in the shower.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 09:54 #738Senior Member

Posts: 275April Safe?
Is it safe? Russian roulette. ? Life in TJ in April. Get your Mask and keep 2 m distance. Be safe.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-20 09:02 #737Senior Member

Posts: 2017I want Tijuana to be safe!
Originally Posted by CaptainSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 18:51 #736Senior Member

Posts: 1514Cuba and Venezuela will have hundreds thousands deaths in this CoVid-19 pandemic. It's sad to think they have been hungry for years, now they have to die with the virus.
Like most guys, all I am concerned right now is when Tijuana will be safe to hang out with chicas.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






