Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 8554
-
04-14-20 13:46 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 70Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by KDiezel
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-20 12:12 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 54Leah
Went and saw our friend Leah recently. Yes it is true, she has put on some weight and it's in all the right places, IMHO. Met at her incall in Douglasville. Good time as always. My god, the things she is willing and happy to do. Even had a chance to get acquainted with her little sister. Cute little spinner. Have fun my friends and stay safe.
Mr. Diezel.
-
04-13-20 13:30 #5342Regular Member

Posts: 8Just keeping my word.
Been in the game for a minute. Here's another freebie. She's straight business service wise, not a bad attitude and no rush, just not much convo or anything. I could've been part to blame though. 420 cool and BB is on the menu, I think she might do all 3, but didn't ask. Motel is basic, but for the price I wasn't expecting the Ritz. I'm looking for a couple members willing to help expand my roster. I can do the same in exchange. I'll give a few more freebies out over the coming weeks.
Pics are her, but there a little dated and she's gained a few pounds.
Disclaimer: just for the record I never go above $120, and for that $$ it got to be 2 pops, no rush, bare and I got to be able to 420 at the spot.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48847463/#.
-
04-13-20 12:57 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Caucasian or AA UTR
I am looking for a new white or AA Utr female that offers BBFS. And willing to do trades. Message me.
-
04-12-20 20:58 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 196Sa?
I met her on SA before she jumped on listcrawler. Had the messed up teeth then and they are worse now. Head was actually pretty good. Now she is more about her business as they say. BBFS CIM when I first met her. Now she wants to upcharge. I can't, since I talked her down to 40 a pop when she was on SA. She has gone down in service quality, but if you're desporate and low on change, she will do.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 18:54 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 435She has been reported before
My experience was so so, she is good people, but no walls, you can put your fist in there I bet, I came all over her face! Her looks stopped me to repeat.
Originally Posted by HoeGetter
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 15:20 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 83Any intel on this one?
Thinking about giving this one a shot but figured I'd check here first. Let me know gents. Happy hunting!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ost/4704563451
-
04-12-20 13:12 #5337Banned Member

Posts: 13634Those "spray-on" areolas are enough to make me want to shelter in place; however, glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-20 10:21 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 146I used to see Shelly all the time, until she became more mechanical and distracted by her phone. Probably been 2 years since I have seen her. She does give great head, but I have a few gals now that I am fairly exclusive with and less distracted.
Originally Posted by NumPhillyFan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-20 05:47 #5335Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking to trade, trade secrets!
Been in the game for a minute. Here's a freebie. She's hit or miss service wise, but for the most part cool. 420 cool and BB is on the menu. Motel is a little sketchy but she's in the back so it's incognito. I'm looking for a couple members willing to help expand my roster. I can do the same in exchange. I'll give a few more freebies out over the coming weeks.
Pics are her, looks are marginal (teeth). But for the $$ not a bad depository!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48748946/
-
04-08-20 09:41 #5334Regular Member

Posts: 19Nice can you pm her info.
Originally Posted by BenBare
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:11 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 55Shelly oh Shelly
Decided to give Shelly a chance to bring me out of the house https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/48664392/ . Was not a bad move. Now you see Shelly for her service of head not for banging body opr fabulous place and all that. What Shelly gives you is an awesome head experience. She did work git me to bust and then asked if I wanted to go again. I told her not this time, I had to get back to work and didn't want to fall asleep driving home LOL.
-
04-07-20 11:32 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 175Help guys!
Help guys!
Ok guys, help me out with some good BBBJ providers on the northern side of town. In need of some sloppy head. Swallow is fine but if they will allow facial even better.
-
04-07-20 09:47 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 55Damn. My hero.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 14:09 #5330Retired Account

Posts: 995Hot AA Utr
First a shout out to Jeff in Atlanta for bringing us Tiffany who Is a Hot AA all three anal queen bfs MILF. She guested a party and was set to go for a solo then the Covid hit. I didn't have the pleasure to meet her at the guest event but I still wanted to meet. She recommended a MFM with Buzz since she still wanted to be Dp'd. We set it up and met at Buzz's place since Tiffany does not host. This is not a pro, you won't find her on any ad site or dating site, her interest was the Gb scene. Situations change so she'll do small groups or o e on one's with the party guys she would meet at events. Kind of intro to the regulars. We will not post pics but I have some available if you want to meet up.
The good stuff, I've seen pics of Tiffany and they don't do her justice. She has a very pretty face and a gorgeous smile, when she got there we did some introductions and went straight to the boom boom room. Just looking at her she has an ass man's dream with a big round shapely ass that jiggles in ways that hypnotize. Nice set of 36 c's that she let loose after pulling her top off. She slid off her pants and in a flash turned around and had buzz balls deep in her mouth. I got to look at that PHAT ass while she was bent over. We shuffled her over to the bed where she kept sucking Buzz to full mast as I dipped my fingers in her sopping wet pussy. Snug, wet, tight, and very responsive to finger fucking and rubbing her clit. That ass started gyrating and bucking and she had Buzz up to full mast. Now Buzz has had the pleasure of Tiffany and she wanted that Louisville slugger Buzz has buried in her box. I moved out the way as we switched, Tiffany was sucking my cock while getting pounded from behind. Tiffany loves sex and she was into getting hammered, she stopped sucking me off a few times as her mouth went wide open and almost convulsing. That went on till I wss hard and went to seeing if we could DP Tiffany, she got up on Buzz and went behind her, we did get it started a few times but I was getting overheated and couldn't keep it 100%,Tiffany has a tight ass and kept pushing me out when she'd spasm. We did manage to do some anal but it was an off day for me. We laid her on her back again and Buzz pounded her mishwhil Tiffany sucked my cock like an all day sucker. Finally Buzz blew his load after hammering away at her. I let Tiffany keep blowing me as her mouth felt so good, I told her I was coming and suck my ball and jerk it which is my favorite as she made me come really hard. We chit chatted for a bit, cleaned up and said let's do it again.
She only wants to see the party guys that she will meet in the future once this lock down is over so hit me up, you have my digits.
Tiffany does not host but is mobile.










Reply With Quote






