Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 971 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 1021 1071 1471 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 26922
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.
    "Yes you will be picking up Destiny. "

  2. #12371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    Have her give the driver your name. Or simply message the driver before he or she picks her up.
    I give the driver her name when I order the Uber. Then I tell her what car is coming and when.

  3. #12370

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    Looks like a Dude.

  4. #12369

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    I haven't personally used her services but have seen her posts from time to time. I have also come across her on dating sites. Always with the well traveled, cultured blah blah blah, makes me want to set something up just to fuck her.

  5. #12368

    Give your name

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnN  [View Original Post]
    How do you arrange this? I've never ordered an Uber for someone else. Do you just instruct the car to drive to an address and leave a note telling the driver to expect to pick up a girl ?
    Have her give the driver your name. Or simply message the driver before he or she picks her up.

  6. #12367
    Quote Originally Posted by DolemiteJim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613
    Pictures are accurate, but know that she is post-op.

  7. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually alright with that. It means I know she's on her way and exactly when she will be here. The only downside is when they are no shows at the pickup address they give. But that's only a $5 penalty. I have better results that way than waiting for hours because she's "on her way".
    How do you arrange this? I've never ordered an Uber for someone else. Do you just instruct the car to drive to an address and leave a note telling the driver to expect to pick up a girl ?

  8. #12365

    It's going to be a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What's up chi town mongers? I'm back in chicago in the next two weeks does anybody know when lara or ola will return? I change numbers often and I can't find lara's number on my phone. I tried looking up ads for lara but I get nothing back when I search using her name.
    Lara is based in Germany and Ola in the UK. With the whole pandemic going on and the travel bans from Europe, it's going to be a while until we see them again.

  9. #12364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    What's up chi town mongers? I'm back in chicago in the next two weeks does anybody know when lara or ola will return? I change numbers often and I can't find lara's number on my phone. I tried looking up ads for lara but I get nothing back when I search using her name.
    In the middle of a pandemic, I doubt Lara and Ola will be traveling from Poland anytime soon.

  10. #12363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ok with me

    I'm actually alright with that. It means I know she's on her way and exactly when she will be here. The only downside is when they are no shows at the pickup address they give. But that's only a $5 penalty. I have better results that way than waiting for hours because she's "on her way".

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a trend among a lot of girls that they offer outcalls only if you pay for their transportation to an a from and pay their full donation my brain goes WTF why am I going to pay for you to come to me then pay you for service then pay for you to leave, an outcall used to be the girl arranges her own transpo and you pay her for her services now they used to be a touch more expensive but now that all a lot of these new girl will do the good old incall is dying.

  11. #12362
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a trend among a lot of girls that they offer outcalls only if you pay for their transportation to an a from and pay their full donation my brain goes WTF why am I going to pay for you to come to me then pay you for service then pay for you to leave, an outcall used to be the girl arranges her own transpo and you pay her for her services now they used to be a touch more expensive but now that all a lot of these new girl will do the good old incall is dying.
    If a girl needs transportation to and from your place that probably means she is independent and doesn't have a pimp or handler driving her around. That could be a good thing because it might reduce the risk of being robbed. Just a thought.

  12. #12361

    Nikita

    Anyone seen this girl? Looks amazing.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1476613

  13. #12360

    Moscow Marilyn

    I was seeing this little Russian gal probably monthly over the course of the year on top of other gals. Awesome in the rack, could suck and fuck like the best of them. Operated out of her apartment in Elk Grove. It went silent in Feb, phone went black, text unanswered. Anyone know if she retired, moved or god forbid busted?

    https://marilynmoscow.escortbook.com/

  14. #12359

    Random thoughts

    I've noticed a trend among a lot of girls that they offer outcalls only if you pay for their transportation to an a from and pay their full donation my brain goes WTF why am I going to pay for you to come to me then pay you for service then pay for you to leave, an outcall used to be the girl arranges her own transpo and you pay her for her services now they used to be a touch more expensive but now that all a lot of these new girl will do the good old incall is dying.

  15. #12358

    Ng lara and ola

    What's up chi town mongers? I'm back in chicago in the next two weeks does anybody know when lara or ola will return? I change numbers often and I can't find lara's number on my phone. I tried looking up ads for lara but I get nothing back when I search using her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape