Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 37377
-
04-06-20 16:27 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 124FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Most everything from Bedpage is fake. Travelers come in but I look for my area codes.
Originally Posted by TheExplorer
[View Original Post]
Very hot girl, TGTBT. Then the cost is wow. Text for response, someone is collecting phone numbers. I don't even go to Bedpage because it is so riddled with fake ads. Citix is getting bad to. T1 FTT and text, or call and see what you get.
-
04-06-20 15:59 #16901Regular Member

Posts: 6No! It's a scam.
Originally Posted by TheExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 15:24 #16900Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't do it!
Gave her a shot last January. Trailer park near 8 and Vandyke, filthy and full of smoke. Went ahead anyway, I don't know why because I uausally have no problem walking out. In the back room clothes piled everywhere, she got undressed and is sloppy fat. Started with an ok BJ then she truned over and said do her doggie. Asked for the condom and she says "you don't need one" before I say anything I look at her huge ass and notice the shit sain that runs up her ass crack, I almost puked! I said I won't do it uncovered, She accually said please, that she needed it! I told her I needed to leave and she made an offer to finish me with a BJ but I couldn't get out of there fast enough. That's what you get when you chase 60 short stays. Drove home with the windows down trying to get the smoke smell out.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 14:21 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 731I have a $3 bill that's more real than her or that ad.
Originally Posted by TheExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 12:59 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 46Ad: Is this real?
Has anyone tried this?
https://united-states.bedpage.com/Wo...a/9615146.html
-
04-06-20 12:36 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 95Tiffany
I just talked to Tiffany. Absolutely closed until May.
Originally Posted by Mstersds
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 11:47 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 178Any info on this one?
I stumbled across this ad and was wondering if anyone has given her a try. PM's are fine, thanks.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...roit/48632690/
-
04-06-20 08:30 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 106Tiff
I am looking for Tiffany's as well. No prob with getting it via DM.
Originally Posted by JohnDoee1
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 23:23 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 90Saigon
Anyone have Tiffany or Jen's personal phone number they can share through dm? My inbox is open, thanks.
-
04-05-20 18:16 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 347Not answering phone
You would have to have personal phone numbers to find out because none of the spa's are answering their phones.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 13:57 #16892Banned Member

Posts: 298Still open?
In somebody's dream they said there are a couple of places still open in the metro Detroit area however they have you call before you come then call again once in the parking lot. The lights are and doors are locked they open the door then lock it back still appearing closed.
Is there any truth to that or is this just a rumor?
-
04-05-20 13:26 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 38Hypersexual Disorder
It's called hypersexual disorder or sex addiction. There's YouTube video of a Ted Talk entitled "The Great Porn Experiment," which refers to the phenomenon as arousal addiction--very enlightening video. There's another video, the title of which I don't recall at the moment, which talks about a correlation between hypersexual disorder and ADHD. I don't mean to imply that there is one or two simple causes. In my own personal experience with the issue, I found that it's cause was due to multiple things in my life and about my personality which I felt I were beyond my control. The reliance upon body rubs was an escape from dealing with those issues, so much so that it became an addiction.
Originally Posted by TheNewWorld
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 20:18 #16890Senior Member

Posts: 147Sarah was a really nice person.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
Are you the same Capone from the old boards that was dating her?
I also fixed that broken link for you.
-
04-04-20 17:28 #16889Senior Member

Posts: 347Reading you're report, I thought you were describing this place. Then I read the previous report and saw it was Serendipity you were writing about. The link I included has a similar setup and I've always got different results. Now I think I will try your method of leaving the tip up front with the guy behind the counter where the tip jar is. He doesn't speak English but I'll bet he speaks cash and tell the lady what I'm there for.
Originally Posted by Anon2854
[View Original Post]
https://superhands-chinese-massage.business.site/
-
04-04-20 16:02 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 213Details
Could you provide info on what she offers and her price? As you can tell I am new to her but would like to try. PM is fine. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






