Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: The Prickyard

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 228 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 3418
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2998

    Deposit

    10. Must send deposit thru cashapp. (f**k that if I want to throw money away I'll wipe my fat ass with it and flush it down the toilet) LOL.

    How many mongers ACTUALLY do this? I mean, this should be such a far-fetched idea for a girl to even try, yet tons of girls do it with success, so they try it.

    If we could educate the monger community to not pay up front, the scamming would diminish greatly.

    Think with your upper brain, not lower brain, folks.

  2. #2997
    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    As I scroll through the ad's periodically on various sites, there are a few of the ladies self descriptions that just get on my fucking nerves. So, I thought, what better place to vent. So here goes.

    1. Location. North, South, East, West: You're a geographical genius! All four quadrants of the globe covered.

    2. Self Described "creamy pussy" - Shouldn't you be seeing a doctor for that?

    3. Flipping off the camera. Why do so many insist on doing this? I know "haters going to hate" or "fuck you" or "blah blah blah". You win!

    4. Grade A and Tightest. Who decides these things?

    5. Private Location. Well damn! I was hoping to fuck you in Fountain Square.

    6. Wettest mouth. I don't even know what to say about this one. Salivary gland issues maybe?
    8. No time wasters you will be blocked. These b*s waste more of our time than anyone these days.

    9. Send picture for verification. (Chick all you need to worry about is what I pull out of my wallet).

    10. Must send deposit thru cashapp. (f**k that if I want to throw money away I'll wipe my fat ass with it and flush it down the toilet) LOL.

    Buddy you broight up a very good topic. Props to you sir. I thought about all this before but never thought to put it in black and white. Have Fun Play Safe. Willy.

  3. #2996

    Don't Forget

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    As I scroll through the ad's periodically on various sites, there are a few of the ladies self descriptions that just get on my fucking nerves. So, I thought, what better place to vent. So here goes.

    1. Location. North, South, East, West: You're a geographical genius! All four quadrants of the globe covered.

    2. Self Described "creamy pussy" - Shouldn't you be seeing a doctor for that?

    3. Flipping off the camera. Why do so many insist on doing this? I know "haters going to hate" or "fuck you" or "blah blah blah". You win!

    4. Grade A and Tightest. Who decides these things?

    5. Private Location. Well damn! I was hoping to fuck you in Fountain Square.

    6. Wettest mouth. I don't even know what to say about this one. Salivary gland issues maybe?
    7.) Contact only when ready to schedule but no pricing info or other relavant info not provided.

  4. #2995

    Ad's that get on my nerves

    As I scroll through the ad's periodically on various sites, there are a few of the ladies self descriptions that just get on my fucking nerves. So, I thought, what better place to vent. So here goes.

    1. Location. North, South, East, West: You're a geographical genius! All four quadrants of the globe covered.

    2. Self Described "creamy pussy" - Shouldn't you be seeing a doctor for that?

    3. Flipping off the camera. Why do so many insist on doing this? I know "haters going to hate" or "fuck you" or "blah blah blah". You win!

    4. Grade A and Tightest. Who decides these things?

    5. Private Location. Well damn! I was hoping to fuck you in Fountain Square.

    6. Wettest mouth. I don't even know what to say about this one. Salivary gland issues maybe?

  5. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how much verification they will need before blowing their full federal wad of 600 bucks. I'm going to guess that nary a single stripper reports much of anything, if at all.
    They report more than you think. Uncle Sam watches how much is going out too. If rent is $12 k per year and they only claim $10 k in income it throws red flags to the IRS. The less income you claim vs outgoing expenses such as mortgage payments the more likely the IRS is to audit you.

  6. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyCat  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the government may have prevented this. The federal government is going to provide $600 a week for four months to the unemployed in addition to any state benefits they get. Added together this will be about as much as many strippers and waitresses normally make. There will be a lot of girls taking a long vacation. Normally the unemployed are required to look for work but according to USA Today this has been waived. Until this requirement is reinstated many girls will stay off. If the clubs open back up before the waiver is repealed, there will be a shortage of strippers so customers may end up worse off.
    I wonder how much verification they will need before blowing their full federal wad of 600 bucks. I'm going to guess that nary a single stripper reports much of anything, if at all.

  7. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyCat  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately the government may have prevented this. The federal government is going to provide $600 a week for four months to the unemployed in addition to any state benefits they get. Added together this will be about as much as many strippers and waitresses normally make. There will be a lot of girls taking a long vacation. Normally the unemployed are required to look for work but according to USA Today this has been waived. Until this requirement is reinstated many girls will stay off. If the clubs open back up before the waiver is repealed, there will be a shortage of strippers so customers may end up worse off.
    Well leave strippers out of the mix as they pay to work there as privet contractors not employees, but bartenders and waitresses could be in short supply.

  8. #2991

    Oo

    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    And she would fully admit it to your face if you ever saw her. However you couldn't see her under your old handle FloridaHunter and I doubt she will see you under this new handle even though you tried. So go ahead and beat up on a good provider because she turned you down. That's your modus operandi and why few of the good providers will see you. BTW Ophilia Oasis says hi, damn she's as good as ever!
    This is hilarious. But dang you reminded me of Miss O. I still look at her house everytime I drive by and remember the fun that was had there! I would love to reconnect with her!

  9. #2990

    Girls needing money

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there may be an influx of available ladies soon with all of the club girls and restaurant waitresses needing money. 😉.
    Unfortunately the government may have prevented this. The federal government is going to provide $600 a week for four months to the unemployed in addition to any state benefits they get. Added together this will be about as much as many strippers and waitresses normally make. There will be a lot of girls taking a long vacation. Normally the unemployed are required to look for work but according to USA Today this has been waived. Until this requirement is reinstated many girls will stay off. If the clubs open back up before the waiver is repealed, there will be a shortage of strippers so customers may end up worse off.

  10. #2989

    New topics. :(

    Can an admin delete the new topics that should have just been posts under and existing topic. It's not the end of the world, but jeez. It's like have you ever used a forum?

  11. #2988

    More than 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Please PM any info you have on girls. That are similar to JoJo.

    Sounds like. She either has a bf or just th doesn't truly want to retire from. The hobby.

    Because I can tell you. I have 3 that guaranteed look better body wise than her. LOL.
    And she would fully admit it to your face if you ever saw her. However you couldn't see her under your old handle FloridaHunter and I doubt she will see you under this new handle even though you tried. So go ahead and beat up on a good provider because she turned you down. That's your modus operandi and why few of the good providers will see you. BTW Ophilia Oasis says hi, damn she's as good as ever!

  12. #2987

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about most of you, but I am getting horny as hell and this goddamn corona virus is a giant cock blocker! I'm a married hobbyist. Of course the wife doesn't know. And now she's around all of the time!

    Where are you going? What are you doing? Where are you? Where were you? What's that smell?

    Me in my Homer Simpson voice inside my head, "Mmmmm the best pussy I've had all week!" (D'oh! Did I say that?

    Venting. And yes, I am a married prick.

    Add what you will.
    Damn ole buddy, you made me laugh out loud and I got some strange looks from my grandson!

    This too shall pass.

  13. #2986

    I don't know about most of you.

    I don't know about most of you, but I am getting horny as hell and this goddamn corona virus is a giant cock blocker! I'm a married hobbyist. Of course the wife doesn't know. And now she's around all of the time!

    Where are you going? What are you doing? Where are you? Where were you? What's that smell?

    Me in my Homer Simpson voice inside my head, "Mmmmm the best pussy I've had all week!" (D'oh! Did I say that?

    Venting. And yes, I am a married prick.

    Add what you will.

  14. #2985

    Return of the Speakeasy

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there may be an influx of available ladies soon with all of the club girls and restaurant waitresses needing money. 😉.
    I've been talking with a dancer and we've hatched a plot to set up a private club in a residence. I'm sure it's highly illegal but I will post more details when they are available, or at least let you know when we firm things up so you can pm Me if you're interested. I think she already has some other dancers on board.

  15. #2984
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Today at 2:30 according to Rio.
    Looks like there may be an influx of available ladies soon with all of the club girls and restaurant waitresses needing money. 😉.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape