Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1531

    The dam may have broken?

    My social media chat is overwhelming, right now. I honestly can't keep straight which girl I'm talking to. I'm creating a spreadsheet. Not joking.

    Dancers, salon girls, waitresses, bored and broke college girls. I think the tide has turned in our favor.

    I'm just saying, if you don't use burner social media accounts you should be creating them and active.

    DON'T DM me, yet!

    If any are open to multiple arrangements, I WILL ask and report back / share, of course.

    I'm all about generosity, after all. Otherwise I wouldn't be a sugar daddy. RIGHT? Bwahahahahaha.

  2. #1530

    Money for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    There's an old rock and roll song which says " Money for Nothing. Chicks for free ". I like the song but I don't remember the name.
    By Dire Straits.

  3. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. A SB that is actually going to college or single mother and just needs some help, she gets an allowance. No need to bust anyones bubble or treat her like an STG provider. In their minds, they are not prostitutes because they are doing it for different reasons. IMHO, they should be treated with respect. But the entire time, both parties understand money is being exchanged for sex, so call what you want.

    Now as far as giving away money with no intimacy, I would never do it but I kinda understand and can respect his decision depending on the context. If you are the type of person to give money to a friend who is not going to pay it back or a bum, which are very similar in definition, then why not give it to a legitimate struggling college student; kinda makes sense. I don't think he is an idiot for doing it, although, I disagree with this practice because it starts a new standard. If ugly chicks are getting money for nothing then hot chicks should get double pay for nothing and triple for GFE sex. Second, I like a return on investment and anyone on the website knows what the site is about and its not free money. Everything comes with strings. Start giving away money makes it harder for the next guy at the negotiating table. Perfect example is all the ADs requiring deposit requirements on STG. Guess how that started.
    There's an old rock and roll song which says " Money for Nothing. Chicks for free ". I like the song but I don't remember the name.

  4. #1528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    No. We are not fucking. She's just an innocent young gal who needs some money so she can go out with rich friends, and also dress like them. She is getting a degree in engineering.
    It's your choice of course how or what you choose to do with your money. Just my opinion but in this day and age there are so many more appropriate choices as to who to give money to. A spoiled college girl who is too lazy to work and wants to act high class would not be my first choice or for that matter any choice. Do everyone a favor and tell her to get a fucking job and act responsible with her money.

  5. #1527

    Words have meaning.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's their illusion so why bust their balloon or argue with them about it. Certainly doesn't get you anywhere and end up costing more than it's worth.
    Completely agree. A SB that is actually going to college or single mother and just needs some help, she gets an allowance. No need to bust anyones bubble or treat her like an STG provider. In their minds, they are not prostitutes because they are doing it for different reasons. IMHO, they should be treated with respect. But the entire time, both parties understand money is being exchanged for sex, so call what you want.

    Now as far as giving away money with no intimacy, I would never do it but I kinda understand and can respect his decision depending on the context. If you are the type of person to give money to a friend who is not going to pay it back or a bum, which are very similar in definition, then why not give it to a legitimate struggling college student; kinda makes sense. I don't think he is an idiot for doing it, although, I disagree with this practice because it starts a new standard. If ugly chicks are getting money for nothing then hot chicks should get double pay for nothing and triple for GFE sex. Second, I like a return on investment and anyone on the website knows what the site is about and its not free money. Everything comes with strings. Start giving away money makes it harder for the next guy at the negotiating table. Perfect example is all the ADs requiring deposit requirements on STG. Guess how that started.

  6. #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    Dude, no offense but I'm going to need some clarification here. If you're paying her but there's no intimacy what does she bring to the relationship? Unless you mean you're still fucking but it's more provider / client relationship and not more intimate like a pseudo girlfriend?
    No. We are not fucking. She's just an innocent young gal who needs some money so she can go out with rich friends, and also dress like them. She is getting a degree in engineering.

  7. #1525

    Banger12

    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Confused on many levels here:

    You have a current SB you pay but "no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me".

    Potential SB you guys are debating over the vernacular of pay vs allowance. Who give a fuck if its. Pay. Allowance. Gift. Help. What ever they want to call it. Fuck them. Give it to them.

    And what are you paying the ugly chick for. Sounds like pity.
    I find you totally funny.

  8. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.
    Yes both are the same. But it's just a term they fill better about. That's all. Doesn't make her feel like a hooker. It's also kind of like a father giving his daughter an allowance.

  9. #1523

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me.
    Dude, no offense but I'm going to need some clarification here. If you're paying her but there's no intimacy what does she bring to the relationship? Unless you mean you're still fucking but it's more provider / client relationship and not more intimate like a pseudo girlfriend?

  10. #1522

    Well said sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    It's all about leverage. They are all out there for your money and want to do as little as possible to get it, it's shameful that some don't get that concept and allow themselves to be used. The majority of the girls on that site are inexperienced with life in general and have some big ideas but are too lazy to achieve anything on their own so they think the site is a shortcut to success and personal achievement. My view is they are just delusional hookers and the current situation is going to let reality sink in real fast.
    I'm not desperate to date one of these chicks, and having some control will play out in the end. I'm sure there are a few girls out there like in times past, if everyone shows patience the girls can finally find some reality.

  11. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.
    Confused on many levels here:

    You have a current SB you pay but "no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me".

    Potential SB you guys are debating over the vernacular of pay vs allowance. Who give a fuck if its. Pay. Allowance. Gift. Help. What ever they want to call it. Fuck them. Give it to them.

    And what are you paying the ugly chick for. Sounds like pity.

  12. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.
    Yes it's their illusion so why bust their balloon or argue with them about it. Certainly doesn't get you anywhere and end up costing more than it's worth.

  13. #1519

    Allowance or Payment

    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.

  14. #1518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Leverage

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    A few of these girls from WYP still have GPS. No fucking way I'm covering a place and $300 unless you are a top 10 porn star. I think these girls get offered too much cash by some desperate losers and they think that's the number. It's absurd.

    I let the shut down wear them down till they start making sense.

    I think the older college crowd is a good population but the strippers and waitresses are still asking crazy numbers.

    Stay safe out there.
    It's all about leverage. They are all out there for your money and want to do as little as possible to get it, it's shameful that some don't get that concept and allow themselves to be used. The majority of the girls on that site are inexperienced with life in general and have some big ideas but are too lazy to achieve anything on their own so they think the site is a shortcut to success and personal achievement. My view is they are just delusional hookers and the current situation is going to let reality sink in real fast.

  15. #1517

    They need a few more weeks

    A few of these girls from WYP still have GPS. No fucking way I'm covering a place and $300 unless you are a top 10 porn star. I think these girls get offered too much cash by some desperate losers and they think that's the number. It's absurd.

    I let the shut down wear them down till they start making sense.

    I think the older college crowd is a good population but the strippers and waitresses are still asking crazy numbers.

    Stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape