Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1520
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.
    Yes it's their illusion so why bust their balloon or argue with them about it. Certainly doesn't get you anywhere and end up costing more than it's worth.

  2. #1519

    Allowance or Payment

    I told a potential SB that am paying my current SB but there is no intimacy because I don't find her sexually appealing to me. The potential SB got upset for using the "Pay". She complained that I don't "PAY" an SB. She only gets an allowance. So I looked up those 2 words, LO AND BEHOLD they are truly synonymous. So who is wrong me or the potential SB. For some reason, these young girls feel they can get an ALLOWANCE and provide intimacy but they are not prostitutes. Just wanted to see what others here think.

  3. #1518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Leverage

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    A few of these girls from WYP still have GPS. No fucking way I'm covering a place and $300 unless you are a top 10 porn star. I think these girls get offered too much cash by some desperate losers and they think that's the number. It's absurd.

    I let the shut down wear them down till they start making sense.

    I think the older college crowd is a good population but the strippers and waitresses are still asking crazy numbers.

    Stay safe out there.
    It's all about leverage. They are all out there for your money and want to do as little as possible to get it, it's shameful that some don't get that concept and allow themselves to be used. The majority of the girls on that site are inexperienced with life in general and have some big ideas but are too lazy to achieve anything on their own so they think the site is a shortcut to success and personal achievement. My view is they are just delusional hookers and the current situation is going to let reality sink in real fast.

  4. #1517

    They need a few more weeks

    A few of these girls from WYP still have GPS. No fucking way I'm covering a place and $300 unless you are a top 10 porn star. I think these girls get offered too much cash by some desperate losers and they think that's the number. It's absurd.

    I let the shut down wear them down till they start making sense.

    I think the older college crowd is a good population but the strippers and waitresses are still asking crazy numbers.

    Stay safe out there.

  5. #1516

    You bring yours, I'll bring mine!

    I have a long term SB, petite, big titties, red head who likes group play. You bring a like minded SB and we can swap, trade off etc. Yes, she likes to be doubled etc, I'm only into women 100% and you should be too! No, I'm not interested in hanging out with you if you don't have your own girl. I did this once before and a couple of why'all had a girl, were going to bring a girl and then of course the girl couldn't make it at the last minute but you still wanted to show up. LOL no thanks. I like to share as in, you bring your fun girl and I have mine! We are available for this the 3rd through the 8th. Hotel suite, drinks if you like, etc.

    No sniffling or sick babies! No druggies, no hookers, no disgusting fat chicks, no thugs, must legal age verified etc, etc. Hit me up for some fun, when you know your girl is in! I won't waste your time, please don't waste ours!

  6. #1515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Reality

    I would say there are few fools and idiots left who will be paying these self proclaimed queens and princesses the ridiculous prices they requested. The usual scams are all dried up now, these scam artists should have saved them for a rainy day. Welcome to reality Sugar hoes.

  7. #1514

    Nana Cute

    Anyone has infor on a Anna Cute. I would appreciate any info.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06367...4-30e7adbedd5e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E0D4CEAA-E9D5-4D13-A796-ABDC94ABFA2F.jpg‎   EC2FF0AA-8223-4CE1-BC35-5A96861B5C14.jpg‎  

  8. #1513

    RaleighRebel007

    On SecretBenefits.

    She's very real and even better looking in person, than in her pics. Which are quite cute.

    Did a meet and greet with her and thought things were going to move forward, easily.

    But, when I went to make an actual date, she decided to ask for more than I was comfortable with. She started at 400 and then asked for 300 when I didn't respond.

    IMO. Her looks and personality (and potential willingness to host at her place) might be worth it for those of you in that spending range. That's not my tempo. So I passed and haven't heard back from her.

    She's an out of work waitress, from what I gather.

  9. 03-26-20 14:18


  10. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    ... Kinky attractive coeds with daddy issues and no sugar don't grow on trees....
    Daddy issues. I left that off of my early description of what I look for. That's definitely a primary component of the personality that I search for.

    TD.

  11. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    How do you use tinder and avoid being caught by you SO. Do you use a real pic? Also I will take one for the team and take those coeds off your hands for you and return them when the madness ends.
    I put the app deep inside the 'folder' where you can only find it by opening the folder and scrolling a couple pages. Also I don't show my face in the pics I have, which has undoubtedly cost me many swipes but my direct alpha bio gets me interest anyways from the right kind of girls.

    And nope I'll keep them to myself for the time being. Kinky attractive coeds with daddy issues and no sugar don't grow on trees. Plenty of newly unemployed SB's are pouring onto SA these days for those who are able to see them. Good luck!

    Yaya.

  12. #1510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Since no one shares in this group anyone open for a trade? I have been seeing a old regular lately that came back into town. The good news is she is still hot, tight and submissive & above average in the all of things we desire. The bad news is she came back with demons and not has a harmless handler. Why am I giving this up? Her location is too close to people I know & I'm trying to leave that game and find that true SB that works and needs a little extra. Getting too old for the other stuff. Let the full inbox begin LOL
    Noticed the student in Chapel Hill returned from her South America visit.

  13. #1509

    Trade

    Since no one shares in this group anyone open for a trade? I have been seeing a old regular lately that came back into town. The good news is she is still hot, tight and submissive & above average in the all of things we desire. The bad news is she came back with demons and not has a harmless handler. Why am I giving this up? Her location is too close to people I know & I'm trying to leave that game and find that true SB that works and needs a little extra. Getting too old for the other stuff. Let the full inbox begin LOL.

  14. #1508

    UTR. Raleigh

    Gentlemen, (and I use that term loosely).

    I have a very UTR 20 something lady in North Raleigh that is in a bind and will entertain a few of you for some assistance.

    She's normally a hard-working young lady in a salon, but we know the current climate there, so she's needing help to make ends meet.

    Now. Before you all run to me with your dicks in your hands:

    1.) She is a larger gal; especially from the waist down. So, if you are looking for some hard body, this isn't your scene.

    2.) She confessed to me she's had some sexual trauma in the past; so, if you are looking to play "daddy dom" this isn't your scene, either.

    3.) If you can be a decent human and are having a hard time (pun intended) finding someone clean and decent to spend some time with, then this might be a good fit for you.

    4.) To reiterate point 1, there's a reason I'm passing and passing this on, right. ? Seriously, don't waste her time, if you aren't going to go through with it. I was kind enough not to and so should you. She's got a really pretty face, tbh and nice rack. She's a sweet girl- treat her as such.

  15. #1507
    How do you use tinder and avoid being caught by you SO. Do you use a real pic? Also I will take one for the team and take those coeds off your hands for you and return them when the madness ends.

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. This should be used as a template for anyone wanting an ongoing sugar relationship with a non pro. The only thing I would add is check your approach with the 'normal' girls. We all know what this is about but the 'normal' girls fresh and new to this don't want it to feel blatantly transactional.

    On a personal note I'm currently suffering with the current reality! I've recently met (on Tinder not SA) and texted with two hot coeds bored out of their minds with the self quarantine and everywhere closed. They've both invited me to meet and f*ck (got to love students), but I can't get out of my house bc my SO is freaking out bc of COVID19 and everywhere is closed anyways so where the hell can I say I'm going? I also don't think it's wise to go out with all the unknowns about the virus so I'm dying inside knowing the girls will eventually lose interest before I get a chance to fck. Unfortunate but there will be plenty more opportunities at the other side of this. Stay safe!

    Yaya.

  16. #1506
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged many SBs on SA over the years but very few actually respond. I am not White don't know if that is a deal breaker!
    I actually don't message first. If I read a profile with decent looking pictures and text that I think matches what I'm looking for, I favorite them and open access to my private pictures. My photos are all recent and accurate and my description is a little lengthy but gives a pretty decent amount of detail both about myself and what I'm looking for.

    I probably get slightly less responses than when I wrote (and the percentage is really low either way), but it's a lot more efficient. I can't speak to the ethnicity issue from the SD side, but I know from the black / biracial ladies I've met and sugared that it can be disconcerting from their perspective. I think that's a shame because I've had some fantastic relationships overall with these young ladies.

    Like others have said, I don't try to to score on the first date. I try to make it a nice date, either lunch or dinner at a decent place with enough time to chat and flirt and see if there's some chemistry. I don't necessarily try to fuck on the second date, but I do angle for some sexiness, maybe some shopping and modeling or a massage. It practically always turns into more. The beauty of this is that it's pretty organic and allows someone who is looking for a more traditional sugar situation to feel comfortable and positive about it.

    I also have no qualms at all about slipping a great date a little "gas money" after a first date with potential and chemistry, but I'd never agree to meet someone who even brought up the subject of there being a financial aspect to having dinner with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape