Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17158

    Good old days

    I was going to post this yesterday, but Battmann pretty much hit the nail on the head. I drove past my local parlor yesterday. I miss the whole experience. Delete if not allowed. Just had to express that.

  2. #17157
    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but where is SWB?
    Shiatsu well being.

  3. #17156
    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    This is off topic and if I get moderated, oh well. I just wanted to say to somebody that THIS SUCKS! I have a good looking wife and we have mostly good sex (which helps being shut-in). We haven't even been bit directly by this COVID thing yet. Work has been stressful, but I'm able to work from home and still getting paid. I'm super lucky in so many ways, so I feel guilty missing my "me time".

    This virus bullshit puts in perspective how much I enjoyed the days when I could just relax and let Tiffany or one of the very talented gals at SWB take care of my stress, and the needs of my little guy too. It was the only time I could really relax and not think about anyone but myself (it's so nice to cum and not have to worry about somebody else cumming or not! I think everybody deserves a little of that).

    I find myself thinking about how good I still have it. And then thinking about how people (the professionals anyway) who's job it was / is being in close proximity with strangers are now in an impossible situation. I wish there was a good way to help. At the very least (selfishly), to make sure our reliable favorites survive this pandemic. Maybe gift cards? Tiffany might be the only one I would trust to pre-pay. Who knows. Any ideas?

    In any event, can't wait to get this behind us. Stay safe mongers.
    Pardon my ignorance, but where is SWB?

  4. #17155

    This sucks

    This is off topic and if I get moderated, oh well. I just wanted to say to somebody that THIS SUCKS! I have a good looking wife and we have mostly good sex (which helps being shut-in). We haven't even been bit directly by this COVID thing yet. Work has been stressful, but I'm able to work from home and still getting paid. I'm super lucky in so many ways, so I feel guilty missing my "me time".

    This virus bullshit puts in perspective how much I enjoyed the days when I could just relax and let Tiffany or one of the very talented gals at SWB take care of my stress, and the needs of my little guy too. It was the only time I could really relax and not think about anyone but myself (it's so nice to cum and not have to worry about somebody else cumming or not! I think everybody deserves a little of that).

    I find myself thinking about how good I still have it. And then thinking about how people (the professionals anyway) who's job it was / is being in close proximity with strangers are now in an impossible situation. I wish there was a good way to help. At the very least (selfishly), to make sure our reliable favorites survive this pandemic. Maybe gift cards? Tiffany might be the only one I would trust to pre-pay. Who knows. Any ideas?

    In any event, can't wait to get this behind us. Stay safe mongers.

  5. #17154

    Still advertising

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/profe...girls-38645824

    Saginaw is too far for me. Call first.

  6. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExplorer  [View Original Post]
    FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Most everything from Bedpage is fake. Travelers come in but I look for my area codes.

    Very hot girl, TGTBT. Then the cost is wow. Text for response, someone is collecting phone numbers. I don't even go to Bedpage because it is so riddled with fake ads. Citix is getting bad to. T1 FTT and text, or call and see what you get.

  7. #17152
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExplorer  [View Original Post]
    No! It's a scam.

  8. #17151

    Don't do it!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyKing  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this ad and was wondering if anyone has given her a try. PM's are fine, thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...roit/48632690/
    Gave her a shot last January. Trailer park near 8 and Vandyke, filthy and full of smoke. Went ahead anyway, I don't know why because I uausally have no problem walking out. In the back room clothes piled everywhere, she got undressed and is sloppy fat. Started with an ok BJ then she truned over and said do her doggie. Asked for the condom and she says "you don't need one" before I say anything I look at her huge ass and notice the shit sain that runs up her ass crack, I almost puked! I said I won't do it uncovered, She accually said please, that she needed it! I told her I needed to leave and she made an offer to finish me with a BJ but I couldn't get out of there fast enough. That's what you get when you chase 60 short stays. Drove home with the windows down trying to get the smoke smell out.

  9. #17150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I have a $3 bill that's more real than her or that ad.

  10. #17149

    Ad: Is this real?


  11. #17148

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstersds  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for Tiffany's as well. No prob with getting it via DM.
    I just talked to Tiffany. Absolutely closed until May.

  12. #17147

    Any info on this one?

    I stumbled across this ad and was wondering if anyone has given her a try. PM's are fine, thanks.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...roit/48632690/

  13. #17146

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoee1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have Tiffany or Jen's personal phone number they can share through dm? My inbox is open, thanks.
    I am looking for Tiffany's as well. No prob with getting it via DM.

  14. #17145

    Saigon

    Anyone have Tiffany or Jen's personal phone number they can share through dm? My inbox is open, thanks.

  15. #17144

    Not answering phone

    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    In somebody's dream they said there are a couple of places still open in the metro Detroit area however they have you call before you come then call again once in the parking lot. The lights are and doors are locked they open the door then lock it back still appearing closed.

    Is there any truth to that or is this just a rumor?
    You would have to have personal phone numbers to find out because none of the spa's are answering their phones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape