Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 500 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5786
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Karen this morning, made plans to see her later tonight. Pretty face, long black hair and dark eyes. She is a thick girl with a fat ass! Not fat though. Good BBBJ and FS is great.

    Has anyone have any pics of Cynthia? Haven't seen any on here for a while. LOL I heard she fled half way across the country because she is being stalked! Some monger beat her up real bad, even got arrested for it. I guess it was this little fat black dude.
    How much donation does Karen cost? She got a phone or nah?

  2. #5785

    Kay

    Picked up WSW called Kay today. She looked good until she got in my car.

    She had bruises on her face and started crying. Was going to tell her to get out but I felt sad.

    Told me she got robbed, beaten and raped by a John in a red car. An older white guy with gray hair.

    Was going to let her go but she begged for a date so got a nice BBBJ for 30 and gave her an extra 30 because I'm a teddy bear.

    Have her fb and Snapchat if anybody wants it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 419549BF-BA78-4537-9F2A-A02DE17DFC6C.jpeg‎  

  3. #5784

    Karen

    Ran into Karen this morning, made plans to see her later tonight. Pretty face, long black hair and dark eyes. She is a thick girl with a fat ass! Not fat though. Good BBBJ and FS is great.

    Has anyone have any pics of Cynthia? Haven't seen any on here for a while. LOL I heard she fled half way across the country because she is being stalked! Some monger beat her up real bad, even got arrested for it. I guess it was this little fat black dude.

  4. #5783

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Babbloo100  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find her bro in Lowell, can you tell me exact location.
    Picked her up by Jays but also see her by DDs.

  5. #5782

    Yikes is right

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm just spoiled. I have had sex with hundreds of very hot girls. So when I seen gabbys pictures I was like I just can't do it bro LOL. She looks like the Exorcist girl.
    I agree with you downtown LOL but jj will fuk anything LOL he's like Mikey from the tv commercial. He'll eat anything. I'm glad I blocked him. The board is a lot clearer now instead of all his complaints LOL. Hope I don't be a grumpy old grandpa like him. Too bad he can't get pics or videos. Maybe he wouldn't be so grumpy LOL. Glad he's blocked. Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 65426F12-9B5E-4229-AC57-AA311E844FC9.jpg‎   C706E01F-9120-4BB5-9858-9AFECC94D502.jpg‎   0E64C31B-7F8F-4610-8026-E01D4CA97E94.jpg‎   F07CF196-E3B5-47C0-8023-1AD06D8937E0.jpg‎  

  6. #5781

    Broken-hearted!. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    She used to live on Phillips street.

    Still waiting on that video of gabby lmao.
    WOW! We all get Cynthia broke your little heart, but enough already! The countless pics you steal from her (and other girls) Facebook page is just absolutely pathetic at this point. You make all these claims about being with girls and how you have pics and video, but it’s all a lie. Just try to leave this clown a message, his box is shut off. LOL. Cynthia, Cynthia,Cynthia!!!

    Do I win your contest? The two pics you posted were of that chick Mickey (also stolen from Her Facebook page. LOL). Have you actually been with any of the girls or just make it up as you go. LOL.

  7. #5780

    Where did you find her bro

    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal this afternoon in the rain. She was wearing black pants and a white hoodie. She has long brown hair, a little chubby but has a pretty face. BBBJ for 30.

    Gabby, not great looking and has gone downhill but YIKES? You not picking up a dime and getting everything for 20. Just saying she is still best bang for your buck. LOL.
    Where did you find her bro in Lowell, can you tell me exact location.

  8. #5779

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAJohn3051  [View Original Post]
    Met a new girl named Michelle Raymond. She is a real ho, a bit of a liar though. LOL.
    She used to live on Phillips street.

    Still waiting on that video of gabby lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5D286915-1C12-4B89-8272-B35CC920E5BB.jpg‎   6A615771-8F5D-4E91-A232-5BAACB94094C.jpg‎  

  9. #5778
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Crystal this afternoon in the rain. She was wearing black pants and a white hoodie. She has long brown hair, a little chubby but has a pretty face. BBBJ for 30.

    Gabby, not great looking and has gone downhill but YIKES? You not picking up a dime and getting everything for 20. Just saying she is still best bang for your buck. LOL.
    I'm just spoiled. I have had sex with hundreds of very hot girls. So when I seen gabbys pictures I was like I just can't do it bro LOL. She looks like the Exorcist girl.

  10. #5777

    Crystal

    Picked up Crystal this afternoon in the rain. She was wearing black pants and a white hoodie. She has long brown hair, a little chubby but has a pretty face. BBBJ for 30.

    Gabby, not great looking and has gone downhill but YIKES? You not picking up a dime and getting everything for 20. Just saying she is still best bang for your buck. LOL.

  11. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousMonkey  [View Original Post]
    Any advice how to find her? Someone mentioned Facebook awhile ago, but not sure how that'll work, just shoot her a msg?
    Her pictures on fb. Scared the living shit out of. Me. Yikes!

  12. #5775
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisback  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Gabby today, still a great deal. 20 for BBBJ and FS.
    Any advice how to find her? Someone mentioned Facebook awhile ago, but not sure how that'll work, just shoot her a msg?

  13. #5774

    Gabby

    Picked up Gabby today, still a great deal. 20 for BBBJ and FS.

  14. #5773

    Damn

    No guesses? Church mouse quiet? LOL. It's OK. I'm cooling like a fat white dude in a nirvana t shirt.

    Heard from my sources Sophie not coming to Boston.

    Anybody know the ho in the pic?

    She's UTR like x Wray haaanh.

    When the quarantine is over I will be back in town so we can link up mang.

    Damn I miss justajohn.

    I hope he's OK.

    When I get back holla at me don't https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8000B4FC-7E50-4ED0-836A-A4A4CE9ED97A.jpg‎  

  15. #5772

    Has anybody

    Heard from justajohn3051 lately? If so tell him to check his messages. I hope he's OK. This site surely misses him.

    Anybody know who the 1st two pix? Win a prize if right LOL.

    Happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95294935-0428-4EBB-A3F4-41ACB5B2738D.jpg‎   4AA9F127-C739-41A1-B4C2-DFE56F05DA57.jpg‎   F4EBFAD5-49D5-4E37-9DBF-04532BEFA3A8.jpg‎   F94583D9-7A72-4C53-B580-EB892A5FF5DB.jpg‎   311EFE57-5722-4DDB-850F-C8EFD061F586.jpg‎  

    7D815D53-CA71-4FCB-B693-685A8CC18903.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape