Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8120
-
04-05-20 11:08 #1970Senior Member

Posts: 829A Tale of Two Jordynns
Not to get Jordyn, (white blonde hair) confused with Jodan (Indian / Hispanic Dark Hair). https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...s/844915830307.
I first met Jordyn many moons ago in the golden age of escorts and from the start I was extremely attracted to her. She was tall, blonde, skinny with a gorgeous face, a perfect ass and small but perky tits. She looked just like a rock chic out of a White Snake or Warrant video and being a Stoner / Jock in high school she was right up my alley. She gave amazing head, (in an age when every escort did though) and she had a magic pussy that to this day I can't last long in if I even made it past the BBBJ. Once that pussy wrapped around my cock it was game over and I was not complaining one bit. Looking back I think I might have taken her for granted because there was so much competition, but I did see her fairly regularly and it went on for a while.
Flash forward a year or so and she started to go down hill. Not sure what her drug of choice is, but I'm thinking either coke or heroine and she went down hill fast. She went from a fucking HOT rock goddess to a crack head in a matter of months and from charging 75/100/180, (I believe) in a decent Hotel to 40 car dates real quick. Even at that she gave an amazing BBBJ, but like I said, it was the golden age so I passed her up fairly quick. She seemed to disappear for a long time, or maybe she was around and I just didn't notice, but either way I lost touch with her. I moved away for several years and when I returned she was no where in sight and BP was pumping out several decent providers still so all was good.
Flash forward a couple more years and she started posting again and I decided to see what Joryn I was going to get this time. She was mostly back to her rock goddess self and I didn't make it past the BBBJ the first couple of times and then the magic pussy got me real quick the next few visits. I had to gradually work my way up to even lasting the half hour with her. She was living in a decent Townhouse near downtown then and looked like she was clean and getting her act together. She lasted this time for a while and then I get a call asking if I could do a car date for 60 and was greeted with a very drugged out Jordyn again, but surprisingly it was the best BBBJ I ever had from her, (the kind that dreams are made of). This went on for several months and she went from 80/120/200 in her decent Townhouse to 60 car dates again. And again I lost track of her after a while.
Flash forward to about 6-8 months ago and the story got a bit twisted when reports of her ripping people off surfaced and I was a bit shocked. I actually scheduled time with the woman posting as her, with her pics, but not her number and I got very suspicious when she didn't know who I was and didn't remember specific questions I asked about her past residences or even what Townhouses she lived in near downtown just a couple years ago. I made it to the apartments on the southside, (where the real Jordyn has never worked out of) and this woman pulled the whole, "give the money to the guy in the parking lot and he will tell you what room I'm in" bullshit and I speed the fuck out of there before I could finish reading the text message. So, believe the reports or not, but I believe that was not Jordyn and someone was ripping people off using her pics and name.
Anyway, the real Jordyn did resurface shortly after that and she was doing pretty good again. She was in a decent apartment on the East, (well Central really) side and looked to be getting her act together again. I enjoyed her amazing BBBJ and magic pussy for a while again and all was good in the world. It was back to 80/120/200 and she was looking healthy and performing like the star athlete she was. I was really getting involved with two regulars at the time so I did not see her as often as I should have because the downward spiral was right around the corner this time and she fell really fast. The next time I texted her she was living out of a crack Motel off of Grant and i10. I did not have a chance to see her there, but I think that crack head Jordynn would have greeted me again.
Flash forward to present time and she is working out of crack central and Drachmann in one of the shittiest Motels yet. I was greeted by a very drugged out Jordynn and was really not surprised this time. Her rates have not gone down yet, but due to her not being able to find a cover I just settled for the BBBJ. It was amazing as always, but a little rushed this time with her starting at a million miles an hour and ending just shy of a trillion miles an hour. Not complaining, (OK I am) but I really like a slower build up. Either way, there were baggies on the bed and floor so she was definitely having a good ole time there.
I will not give a rating for her since she is so much better than the state she is in at the moment, but I did want to bring it up here. I am sure that people who have had any amount of history with her can understand and I would still recommend her to anyone interested, (Even crack head Jordynn is better than most of the providers advertising now) but I just wanted to give a heads up to those in the know that she is more down then up at the moment. The second that changes I will report back and give an accurate review of the Jordynn that I really hope sticks around and someday finds the strength to get rid of the other Jordyn for good.
ILH.
-
04-05-20 03:51 #1969Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for a few guys for a gangbang
Hey guys I'm looking for a few guys for a gangbang next Friday night. The girl is 21, beautiful and goes to UA. She is 5'8 130 lbs 34 d blonde and has a pierced pussy. There is a steep entrance fee so no lowballing. Pics upon request. Message me if interested.
-
04-05-20 02:03 #1968Senior Member

Posts: 1287I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you, but she's not 50. She'll be turning 65 this coming July.
Originally Posted by BhmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 00:38 #1967Senior Member

Posts: 169Two Thumbs Up!
Hi all,
I visited with this provider yesterday evening: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cson/48551088/# .
She is centrally located in a safe residential area, very reasonable rates, easy to get in touch with, and a friendly customer service attitude. Very nice big rack, wide lovely rear end, nice tight love tunnel, and a sweet smile. She is 50 and a BBW, so not for those who are looking for a teen-age spinner. I plan to visit her again, she was super sweet to me. I wish more providers could learn from this lady on how to treat their customers.
Bhm Guy.
-
04-02-20 13:26 #1966Senior Member

Posts: 325CLsexxyRed
Do not go to this one at all. She is way way past her expiration date. Seriously wish I could take this one back. Grossly fat and old. I am embarrassed of myself for seeing this one. Really don't want to get into any details. It will make me gag. Will be much pickier from now on that is for sure. Hoping I help fellow members from my awful experience. Don't understand why someone like her thinks she can be a provider anymore. Ugh I hope I can forget this one!
-
04-01-20 17:38 #1965Senior Member

Posts: 493Re: craigslist housecleaner!
She is back and eagar to please. Her rates go from. 75 to 1. 5 just depends on her mood. She's really abit fickle. She's working. She's not working. Located on far west side of town. Place is a little tight. Just like her. Pm Me for digets. Place safe my fellow mongers.
-
04-01-20 12:44 #1964Senior Member

Posts: 1287A lot of the idiotic hoops providers want you to jump through are "for their safety" The latest one I ran in to is the girl wanted me to send a selfie before I went over. Yeah, not happening.
Originally Posted by ShortManSexy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 01:35 #1963Senior Member

Posts: 183Best head in Tucson
I'd watch out for this one. You hit her up, not too bad looking, very affordable. But apparently she says before you go to her or she comes to you she requires half payment via cashapp. LOL wow. Yea sounds very fishy so I'd say its probably some kind of scam so I'd watch out for this one guys. Apparently its a "new thing" and its for her safety. I mean hows half payment going to keep her safe? Haha.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/availa...ucson/20768677
-
03-31-20 12:08 #1962Senior Member

Posts: 245Cateyes has a tiger in her pussy
You freaks are wearing her little cooter out! Does she do bareback? (Yikes if she still does).
Originally Posted by TStrong520
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 11:33 #1961Senior Member

Posts: 407That does look like Sasha though it's hard to tell with a mask on her face. I would avoid. Her place was a dump (and that's putting it nicely) the one time I visited it and I won't be back.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
As for Harley Quinn, she's ok. Nothing really outstanding about her. Somewhat mechanical, but gets the job done. She was also a one and done for me.
-
03-31-20 11:16 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 325Thanks
Thanks for info. Can you remember menu or rates?
Originally Posted by DecMan85
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 02:16 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 84I meet her a few times. She is sweet and nice to me. But I don't think she is for everyone. Proclaims to have lesbian preferences.
-
03-31-20 00:47 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 49She use to beg for money / job on craigslist. There were some posts there about her scamming people when they gave her money in advance due to her sob story. I wouldn't risk it. If she scammed people back then, she would more than likely do it again.
Originally Posted by FunkSpunkMeyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 18:03 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 39If you TOFTT let me know. She looks almost too good to be true, but if she's real I'm definitely interested.
Originally Posted by RiverRat1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:38 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 325Looking for info
Is this the same Sasha from before but skinnier?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2899915/pictures?page=5
Anyone see any of these?
Snow.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/48429580/
Amazing. All. Around.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...d/875840582032
Tanya Jade.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3116656
Bliss.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/48430864/
Harley Quinn.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...cson/48440465/











Reply With Quote






