Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    She was Candy when she first started. Real name Greta. She can be had for cheap walking greenfield these days or doubling up with Bella. I believe she must have finally broke it off with her long time bf. I first reviewed her on the other site in Sept of 2017.
    Is this her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/candy-es...lwaukee-300121#erotic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_59b08addd6904.jpg‎  

  2. #9732

    Bree

    Her real name might be Breeana or she is using her sisters name which might be Bree. From new berlin right?

  3. #9731

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    She was a utr but now posting for the time being.

    Tall, thin, pretty face imo. If you're a titty guy, move on. Lot of fun. I've never been rushed or left feeling like what the fuck did I just do?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/899625474371
    She doesn't want people using her real name because she's a thief. She had another add up a couple days before. I seen it was her and called from a new number. When she seen who was at the doo she yelled for a black guy who came down and pulled a gun on me. I had her over this summer and she had unlocked a bedroom window of mine without me knowing. Broke in and robbed me for over a grand. Maybe it happened while I was dropping her back off or when I had went for a drink but when I came home my window was open and my place tossed and money missing. She's either at a place on metcalf or just off of and. 95th. Be safe guys she's a cunning one. This is her other add with a new number since I found out. It's why she won't post her real pics.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/018171509512

  4. #9730
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This is your 4th post and everyone of them has been asking for information on a provider. Try doing a review or add something positive for a change.
    Hey I'm just asking if you don't want to help you don't have to don't need to be a dick about it.

  5. #9729
    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her or any info on her thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/853625070188
    This is your 4th post and everyone of them has been asking for information on a provider. Try doing a review or add something positive for a change.

  6. #9728

    New Girl

    She was a utr but now posting for the time being.

    Tall, thin, pretty face imo. If you're a titty guy, move on. Lot of fun. I've never been rushed or left feeling like what the fuck did I just do?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/899625474371

  7. #9727

    Info

    Anyone have any experience with her or any info on her thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/853625070188

  8. #9726

    Scammer Bree

    Thank you for letting us know about this. It would be helpful to know the details on how you came up with this.

    It is always helpful to know what methods other mongers are using to make these determinations. And you don't need to be feel embarrassed, as we all have made mistakes in this area.

    Now there are a couple of tells that kept me from reaching out:

    1. She's too cute.

    2. Location of "in and out".

    3. No list of services.

    4. Not a local phone number- belongs to Toledo.

    5. Google search on phone comes back clean- no reviews of her.

    6. Google image search has pages for each image, escort ads across the country, and an xHamster page.

    7. Pictures don't match description of "Tattoos: Very visible or many".

  9. #9725

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/154025257014

    Is Maya an asian girl or a white girl?

    Her ad says Caucasian although I read a review that said she was asian. In this picture she looks like a white girl.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...hmentid=566186
    She was Candy when she first started. Real name Greta. She can be had for cheap walking greenfield these days or doubling up with Bella. I believe she must have finally broke it off with her long time bf. I first reviewed her on the other site in Sept of 2017.

  10. #9724

    Scammer! Stay away! Bree is her name.


  11. #9723
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    What do you call this? A job?

    When you are dealing with criminals its best to know as much as you can. No way I would touch anyone without doing a background check on them.
    Not just dealing with criminals. Information is power. Some might consider it "stalking" but I consider it "due diligence" to know at least a little bit about someone I'm doing business with, especially in this "business" where lot of the players live in the shadows. Sometimes it's a cat and mouse game, like staking out a potential meet site.

  12. #9722

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/154025257014

    Is Maya an asian girl or a white girl?

    Her ad says Caucasian although I read a review that said she was asian. In this picture she looks like a white girl.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...hmentid=566186
    Had a good time withMaya / Gretta when she was working with Bella. Definitely white. At the time acted innocent and like inexperienced, but definitely knew what she was doing. Don't know if she still hangs with Bella. Was there in January. Flattest girl ever been with. Worth a repeat.

  13. #9721
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/154025257014

    Is Maya an asian girl or a white girl?

    Her ad says Caucasian although I read a review that said she was asian. In this picture she looks like a white girl.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...hmentid=566186
    Saw her about a year or so ago when she was going by Candy. My guess would be Caucasian.

  14. #9720

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    This one who was doing doubles with Bella / Chella on the south side. Same tattoo just above the right ankle.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/154025257014

    Is Maya an asian girl or a white girl?

    Her ad says Caucasian although I read a review that said she was asian. In this picture she looks like a white girl.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...hmentid=566186

  15. #9719

    Old vet

    Quote Originally Posted by DustOff45  [View Original Post]
    Way too much. Whoever she is, I don't, nor anyone should be dabbling in her family info. Just my feelings on the matter.
    She's been around since Backpage Linda. Looked street worn last I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape