The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28219

    Oh that's fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    She won't admit it, but offer 40 for BBFSCIP and she will take it.
    How would I find her? She sounds like lots of fun.

  2. #28218

    Share with a fellow monger please

    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    Ended up having this one clean my pipe out yet again. In my dreams lately I've been just having sex and not really getting any good head so I was craving some good mouth action and this one though annoying and temperamental took good care of JR. Threw her 40 tokens. All a dream I wish this would happen in real life ha.

    Picture to illustrate my dream, might be sideways but aren't we all a little sideways?
    Would you be able to share digits please? Thank you in advance.

  3. #28217

    Oh nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie.

    I found a doll, almost literally. Not to be confused with the Stephanie that practically lives at BK by Oakridge, this one is Irish and Sicilian. She's only 4'9" and 90 pounds and one of the few girls that won't drive you crazy with a drug habit and shooting up. I kept her for 30 hours and there wasn't an issue with her passing out or even nodding off and she only slept when I was going to sleep.

    Top notch skills and a very intelligent girl that can carry on a conversation if you're into that. She will have a phone tomorrow and will provide me the digits. Seniors only.
    Beautiful lady. May I have the digits please? Thanks.

  4. #28216

    Where is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    They're a bunch of hot ass chicks standing in front of econo. You can tell they are not street girls but when desperate you might just get a good deal like I did. Go make a deal gents.
    What streets is this econo spot?

  5. #28215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372

    Lauren

    Anyone have her number that they would share. I've seen her a couple of times and had a great time. I'll be in town this week and would love to see her. Pm is good. Thanks in advance.

  6. #28214

    Trail

    Drove past the trail today and saw a few ladies out. Saw a really cute one near the obt sand lake intersection walking on the sidewalk close to the complex chick fil a is in and she was really cute. WSW with short white shirt and tight black leggings, anyone know her name or able to snatch her up today? I was with family so I couldn't stop but she was really cute. Then further down by the 7-11 near land street there were 2-3 ladies seemed like BSW and SSW that were wearing shorts and tiny tube top waving people down. They were not cute.

  7. #28213
    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    She was just visiting the uncle and was off the menu because of it. She's out but she's still not really meeting up. I'm sure it's difficult with her kid and is probably laying low temporarily. Sorry for the folks that msged me for her number that I didn't respond back but this was part of the reason. Apologies!
    I wasn't looking to meet up with her and I'd be surprised if many others that know her were either.

  8. #28212

    Bunny visits the Uncle

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on with her lately but I am sure that she's currently unavailable.
    She was just visiting the uncle and was off the menu because of it. She's out but she's still not really meeting up. I'm sure it's difficult with her kid and is probably laying low temporarily. Sorry for the folks that msged me for her number that I didn't respond back but this was part of the reason. Apologies!

  9. #28211

    SW near Holden

    WSW white dress on obt near Holden wearing white mini skirt ass hanging out.

  10. #28210

    The Argentinian

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I don't think Desiree or Jordan ever went away. They both switched from being a provider to staying with their bf's / dope boys and will occasionally return for brief stings when they are having issues. Desiree was a regular and a favorite of mine and over a year ago I was with someone buying stuff on I-Drive and a girl leaned into my car asking how I've been doing. After we left I was told it was Desiree. She looked completely different and unrecognizable.
    Desiree told me she had a SD (Sugar Daddy) . And she can Suck & Fuck with the best of them. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91967424_10163344075385597_8367918124627918848_n.jpg‎  

  11. #28209
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her not long after she claimed someone stole those expensive boots (or so she said). She was hard to miss, with her head shaved on one side and a positive, friendly attitude (smiling and waving at any single guy in a vehicle). She left the area for a while and supposedly got out of the biz but I think she returned for a short time. She seems to be MIA, once again. She was a part of the trail's 'big three' (Desiree, Barbie, and Jordan), one of whom you would almost always see, anytime, day or night, usually between Sand Lake and Landstreet.
    I don't think Desiree or Jordan ever went away. They both switched from being a provider to staying with their bf's / dope boys and will occasionally return for brief stings when they are having issues. Desiree was a regular and a favorite of mine and over a year ago I was with someone buying stuff on I-Drive and a girl leaned into my car asking how I've been doing. After we left I was told it was Desiree. She looked completely different and unrecognizable.

  12. #28208

    BT Shelly digits

    Thanks for info fellas if anyone has it feel free to pm her digits.

  13. #28207

    Econo Lodge

    Saw about 4 chicks around the Econo today. Looks like they are out trying to make bank before the statewide shut down. One was this Hispanic sexy looking thing with a white top and red shorts. Anyone know her so I can do my research?

  14. #28206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by NotACop1  [View Original Post]
    Those boots got my attention with the long shirt and only panties.
    I saw her not long after she claimed someone stole those expensive boots (or so she said). She was hard to miss, with her head shaved on one side and a positive, friendly attitude (smiling and waving at any single guy in a vehicle). She left the area for a while and supposedly got out of the biz but I think she returned for a short time. She seems to be MIA, once again. She was a part of the trail's 'big three' (Desiree, Barbie, and Jordan), one of whom you would almost always see, anytime, day or night, usually between Sand Lake and Landstreet.

  15. #28205
    Quote Originally Posted by JrFlorida  [View Original Post]
    Had to run a few errands today took stroll down the the trail. Heavy LEO traffic in sky view plaza outside of that no LEO action. A few girls out nothing to stop for. I did see this WSW with hug knockers and cowboy boots, I've seen here before but never picked her up anyone have a name?
    I think her name is Shelly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape