Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #838

    Doesn't sound like her

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782

    Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.
    I've known her, her sister and her mother for over 20 years I've never been or seen her do that unless there was reason too. Like trying to take advantage of her. Not saying she wouldn't or couldn't but I feel there more to this.

    I did talk with her her side is way different of course so I'm sure it's somewhere in-between.

    The major question is why would you take that much cash with you to see an escort and than leave it somewhere they could get it.

  2. #837

    Been mongering more than 20 years now the game than changed!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782

    Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.
    When I first started mongering the chances of getting ripped off was slim the ladies actually appreciated the business, this new generation of druggies probably because of the drug use is unappreciative unstable unkempt in hygiene etc. And feel entitled! So because of that once again never give them the opportunity to rob you because I promise you from talking to providers this new breed be plotting on you from the first form of communication. This drugs than fucked they sense of reality up! Fuck uhm than pay them to get out simple!

  3. #836

    Allie

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/314133570782

    Have been seeing the girl for years and never had a problem. Last night I went to the bathroom and she grabbed my wallet and ran out the door. I had over a half a grand in there. The drugs must be getting to her.

  4. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    You could just search STG for Gemma. She posts like 3 times a day.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/233224878699

    HS.
    Thanks for thre info.

  5. #834

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a ad or a link with pics?
    You could just search STG for Gemma. She posts like 3 times a day.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/233224878699

    HS.

  6. #833

    Nikki / Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a ad or a link with pics?
    Easy enough to search for this on STG, and she posts A LOT of times during the day.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/228765213855

  7. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    A friend went to see gemma recently and got ripped off. She met him in the room, took the donation, then claimed to have a 3 some partner waiting in another room and left to go get her. Shortly after, pimp / bf / some guy comes busting in yelling to get the hell out with hand in jacket like he had a weapon. Friend went running and lucky no major incident. So heads up with her. I have seen her a couple of times and had a decent time and also seen some good reviews, but that is definitely not worth it. So just heads up, the drugs control these girls.
    Do you have a ad or a link with pics?

  8. #831

    I'm on a strict budget!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    A friend went to see gemma recently and got ripped off. She met him in the room, took the donation, then claimed to have a 3 some partner waiting in another room and left to go get her. Shortly after, pimp / bf / some guy comes busting in yelling to get the hell out with hand in jacket like he had a weapon. Friend went running and lucky no major incident. So heads up with her. I have seen her a couple of times and had a decent time and also seen some good reviews, but that is definitely not worth it. So just heads up, the drugs control these girls.
    My theory, most real working girls know majority of us guys don't got racks of cash to spend on them, so when I inquire unless they got legit resumes in the game when they quote outrageous prices I Assume right off top they not really providers possibly pimps trying to set up appointments to rob you. With that being said I typically get away with $50-60 but the once I suspected sure enough a report comes up with them being on bullshit so my instincts are right! So to my fellow mongers who got racks to lose if they not pornstars stop offering them $100 s for stuff they be doing for free with someone else and have some respect about yourself you will get more Pussy for way less and least likely to get robbed just my 2 cents.

  9. #830

    Beware Gemma / Nikki

    A friend went to see gemma recently and got ripped off. She met him in the room, took the donation, then claimed to have a 3 some partner waiting in another room and left to go get her. Shortly after, pimp / bf / some guy comes busting in yelling to get the hell out with hand in jacket like he had a weapon. Friend went running and lucky no major incident. So heads up with her. I have seen her a couple of times and had a decent time and also seen some good reviews, but that is definitely not worth it. So just heads up, the drugs control these girls.

  10. #829
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    I read the post and I know that is the girl he wanted to see, but he said a black girl showed up, not a white girl. If you look below he and another member answered me and said the link I included could be her, but wasn't sure. You said no it wasn't. Look at posts 820 and 821. One actually said the link to the black girl I posted was involved in ripping people off in Fond du lac.
    And then she just posted again on Sunday night at 5 pm! Omfg how dumb does this babe think we are! I even sent her a text last night that we all know about her and that it's time to move on, and yet there is another post! She is asking for outcalls, I suggest that we schedule one with her right in front of the stallis cop shop and see if this babe / pimp finally gets the hint! Enough is enough from her!

  11. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternJoe  [View Original Post]
    I read the post and I know that is the girl he wanted to see, but he said a black girl showed up, not a white girl. If you look below he and another member answered me and said the link I included could be her, but wasn't sure. You said no it wasn't. Look at posts 820 and 821. One actually said the link to the black girl I posted was involved in ripping people off in Fond du lac.

  12. #827

    Jordan

    She's back. Used to be decent. Better bring some kind of protection if I were you. Once inside the doors are locked by keys. Black BF is usually around, big dog, and she has her own strap. If she decides to rob you, we'll the odds are against you. As much as I liked her in the past, my life isn't worth the trouble.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/318549437657

  13. #826

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Actually the post that I quoted said the scam artist you will see is a black girl and obviously not the girl in the pics.
    This is the link to the Nina Scam.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/693891011010

  14. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternJoe  [View Original Post]
    The Nina they are referring to is caucasian. She was reported as a rip off in the Appleton section some time ago.
    Actually the post that I quoted said the scam artist you will see is a black girl and obviously not the girl in the pics.

  15. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternJoe  [View Original Post]
    The Nina they are referring to is caucasian. She was reported as a rip off in the Appleton section some time ago.
    Well the girl that came out and was acting like I was going to go up to her room was black and had a black pimp. So it doesn't matter what color she is. I would avoid her / them. It's not unheard of a pimp having multiple horses in his stable. Not understanding why some mongers are getting hung up on if she is black or white.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape