Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 26413
-
04-02-20 12:29 #9703Regular Member

Posts: 7Sammie / Mercedes
Nobody ended up responding to my cry for help so I took a shot with Sammie. She's a BBW and a 5/10 in the looks department but for. 5 I received a decent albeit short lived (my first car-date so lets be real) BBBJCIM.
https://tryst.link/escort/sammie-41
-
04-02-20 10:25 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 146Hanging myself out on a limb with Kim
Morning fishing trip canceled & going stir crazy after weeks in sanctuary, I contacted this gal this morning. Easy setup, reasonable rates. 8, & sent me a verification pic upon request. She's very tall & proportionate, attractive 7.5, small chested and was clean. Came to me alone & on time, friendly and professional. Just a verification note if anyone was considering her. Risky business these days. Stay safe.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/446209298686
-
04-02-20 10:10 #9701Senior Member

Posts: 135Banks
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/016722171174
Anyone seen Banks before? Thinking of giving her a try. Would like any info if anyone has given her a tryout before I do? PM if you like.
Redd.
-
04-02-20 09:37 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 627I texted the number in the ad and we went back and forth. I asked for a pic and then she asked for one. I said I would when I got one from her and then she said the same thing. If this is really her, I hate when they play little childish games like this. If it's not her, then this is why I don't send pics out. Anyone have any current info on the number in the ad (if its actually her)?
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 09:32 #9699Senior Member

Posts: 627I saw her. She goes by Jodi. She is tall and her body fits her height. Previously posted by others on here, she has a woodpecker style to her BBBJ. Easy on the wallet and fun. If you want more info on her, text her and find out.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 07:03 #9698Senior Member

Posts: 315Ariel / Under the Sea
She was reviewed on Saturday.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....php?p=4723416#post4723416.
-
04-02-20 05:11 #9697Senior Member

Posts: 223Strawberry
Good to see Strawberry back. Fun girl. Was with her a few months back. Very video friendly. I got some vids of her on PH. Might revisit. Marks showing signs of use at the time but nothing dramatic. I'm sure by now its taking more of a toll.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 00:19 #9696Senior Member

Posts: 46Yes
Post 9654 and 9663.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 23:53 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 166Ok
She's decent looking for a girl about 6 ft tall. Nice legs. BBBJ and FS for $40 was worth it. Smokes a ton though. I won't repeat but it was a nice one time thing.
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 23:31 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 293Anyone??
I looked on posts here and unless I missed them didn't see any news about this one. Been texting and seems cool.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...h/738083010108
-
04-01-20 22:11 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 315And another
This one has a napping child.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/488826633535
-
04-01-20 22:06 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 639Petite AA girl
Pros: Girl in the pics. Friendly. No apparent drug use. Good communication. Very clean apartment.
Cons: Kids in the apartment. No DFK. No BBBJ first visit. Hotter than fuck in her apartment .
Cute 19 YO, petite little body, guessing 100 lbs. No baby damage on stomach but tits deflated. Cute bubble butt. Open to multiple positions, likes to watch herself in the bedroom mirror. Best part, after some light kissing and groping I asked her to show me that ass which she proudly climbed on the bed on hands and knees to which I grabbed her hips and buried it in her.
Yes I went out despite this virus shit going on and yes I buried it in her BB and no I didnt wear a mask.
-
04-01-20 20:35 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 46Best. Experience. Ever.
Wow! She was awesome. Mere words cannot describe how great.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/944558546836
April fools. Ha.
-
04-01-20 19:20 #9690Banned Member

Posts: 505Looks like Thickumms on STG has a nice trimmed Bush for you and some lovely tits.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 19:16 #9689Banned Member

Posts: 505Did you see the pictures? Which picture turns you on? Just asking.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





