Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 26411
-
04-01-20 16:29 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 812Here's another.
Several pics in this ad show some things. A prescription bottle with a lighter next to it in one pic. Another shows a small screw driver with much of the handle broken off and you can also see the pill bottle again. Odd things to have on the bed with you. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/488435953728
-
04-01-20 15:33 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 748Anyone seen?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/655521943186
Looks new to me. See no reviews. Texted and got a response back but now silence.
-
04-01-20 14:59 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 748Some have
She's the member here that was discussed a few pages back. Jim saw her. Seems like a cool chick. Never seen. Read the boards.
Originally Posted by Gobucky247
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 11:29 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 118Gemma Nikki
I love it when they are so strung out that they don't even take the time to wipe the blood off.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/593543501501
-
04-01-20 08:10 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 2881West Allis bare back Emily
She is the married one with a kid on S 94. Saw she was busted for drugs and child abandonment. Not the first time. Guess she never got clean. She would host when her husband was gone and the kid was asleep. Arrest report shows she is to have no contact wither baby daddy and the kid. That kid is like 10 now. Bet a lot of you guys remember when the kid wore a helmet as a toddler. Emily is no longer 28, tight, and skinny. Recently she was way heavier and looser. She never was too careful with her pics, always stuff in the mirror. She keeps claiming her roommate is a girls but checked the address, owned by baby daddy. I've seen him leave. Or be waiting until I leave.
-
04-01-20 02:22 #9681Regular Member

Posts: 6Kenya
Has anyone seen her?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/200638306837
-
03-31-20 18:33 #9680Senior Member

Posts: 812Kalina
She had a few ads up in January. Haven't seen anything since. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/950451961779.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 18:16 #9679Senior Member

Posts: 515Kalina
I know she is living on the north side. Wish I could find her. Goes through phone numbers like I go through Gum.
Any help I want to see her again.
-
03-31-20 16:26 #9678Senior Member

Posts: 57Always love the ones who say "serious callers only" "no games" and they are the ones who vanish.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 15:24 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 255Check out what appear to be sores on her leg in pic #6.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 15:22 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 255I texted the 2nd one ("Strawberry") at 7:30 this morning. It's now 2:25 in the afternoon and I still haven't heard back.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 13:10 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 1820I texted with her last night. Location was an absolute no go.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-31-20 12:31 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 31Whelp. Ghosted. After many texts and pics.
Originally Posted by Mark5064
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 09:57 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 31Lola Savage
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/no-gam...-only/28339340
Any info? Thanks.
-
03-31-20 09:11 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 195Hairy
Was in the mood for some old school hair pie. Anyone have any experience?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/091443191710
I see she is back. I seen her about a year ago. Her meds had her skinny with the sniffles. No sign of tracks at that time but feared there would be soon. Adequate service was provided. Probably would have repeated if the meds weren't telling her what to do. Her new pics look healthy, has anyone indulged?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/857650643088









Reply With Quote




