Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,161 to 23,175 of 37361
-
04-01-20 21:33 #14201Banned Member

Posts: 176Found a nice dream
Little ebony spinner nice small tight body. Everything covered but $hhr was teally good. She was really chilled great attitude not clock watcher and hot into it pretty good.
Pm me if you interested. She doesn't post often but shd gave me go ahead to give number to select few.
-
04-01-20 21:29 #14200Banned Member

Posts: 176Just nasty
LOL I Hear that and honestly I don't mind bbj but everything else covered damn dick will just fall the fuck off.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 20:51 #14199Senior Member

Posts: 694Reality Check
LOL, true that. Agree that most of the girls will lie if it suits their purpose, but I've also heard enough stories from girls that are more trustworthy than most. There's one common thread in many of theses stories, that being some of you guys need to learn how to wash your dicks. Not saying there's not an abundance of downright nasty snatches out there, but for fuck's sake, at least clean the cheese out from under your foreskin, even if you're circumcised, and especially if you're looking for a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 19:05 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 353Kryss
Saw Kryss this past Saturday and as usual she didn't disappoint. Had a amazing time with her, no rush at all. Set up was easy, agreed on a time and the rest was very enjoyable. Wish they were all like her, LOL. I would definitely recommend seeing her if you haven't done so already.
-
04-01-20 18:34 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 510I hear the drup dealers are taking cash app too. SMH. Technology.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 18:10 #14196Banned Member

Posts: 176I understand that and I've been around long enough to know. But some of "us" are assholes and think they have a right to treat these women like shit no matter if they are nice or what.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 17:21 #14195Senior Member

Posts: 48Tattooed Barbie
I see a couple guys have nice reviews on this one so I won't shit on the party too much. She was really into it and easy to reach. Pussy was decent nothing more nothing less. Now the cons: Definitely an addict just manages the monkey a little better. Has brown residue still in the sink, so I think you can figure her chemical of choice. Also feet were so dry and crusty that I almost ended the session but I was too close to stop.
Overall opinion decent looking, decent service, but a slightly up charges addict is the best way I can summarize. Won't repeat due to the feet lmao.
-
04-01-20 16:22 #14194Senior Member

Posts: 368Just a reminder these chicks are on some kind of chemicals and will say & do anything to get what they want & need, they all lie I repeat they all lie they really can't be trusted you have to understand the business that this is, some of them are sweet & have good intentions but it's always that time when you are nothing but a way for them to get a fix at the end of the day I'm going to believe what's reported here over a chic in this business giving me gossip. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 15:04 #14193Banned Member

Posts: 176Out of my range.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 14:49 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 369This might not be helpful, but regarding the girl in the pictures, that is a real person in Richmond. No idea about the person behind the ad. Based on the description that's probably her.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:34 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 116When I sent initial texts she quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for the hr.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:33 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 40**UPDATE** Reached out. $$$hr, will report back.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:22 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 40I have not seen her, but she used the name "Parker" when working with "The Ruby Collection". I think there is a review of her in this forum. Also, for what its worth, she does have an ad on P411 under "Parker" for the Glen Allen area. But she lists $$$$$$/hr....
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 08:18 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 11Ash
Can anybody verify this provider? Also looking for suggestion of one with similar body type.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...799/8045163199
-
04-01-20 08:16 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 87Quinn
Has Anyone tried Quinn?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/726483424993
And, anyone tried Lydia since the last episode?









Reply With Quote






