Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 37365
-
03-25-20 13:23 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 502Sirens VA?
Anyone used Sirens lately? I know they were hiring some of the talent off seekingarrangement. I'm hesitant to book since I don't know what I'm getting both in looks and service.
Would be down to try if they had a stable of 18-21 yo college girls that are willing to offer FS.
-
03-25-20 10:55 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 402Is it just me? Her pic doesn't match with her weight description.
Originally Posted by Wes519
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 08:50 #14113Banned Member

Posts: 176Back up
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/421414035088
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 08:19 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 335That is not Ashley W. She has a tat over her right breast that would show if it were her.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 07:36 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 134Not A W
That's not Ashley W.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 07:21 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 491Around 3/20
Go back to posts around 3/20 on this thread. Someone posted one of the pictures from the ad. From there it was some brief discussion that this is Ashley W (don't know who that is) but not much more. Definitely someone I would be interested in if I could get out of the house for a minute. Let us know if you find out more.
Originally Posted by Wes519
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-25-20 05:24 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 131JB; Truth in Advertising
Gents, been visiting your fair city for a few weeks. I have been mongering for 30 years and always call them like I see them. It helps us all weed through the bullshit providers and lets us feel like we got what we paid for. Sometimes the truth hurts and sometimes it helps. Have had the pleasure of visiting "JB" off One Hundred Rd a few times. She's a real pleaser who always gets an A plus for effort and never watches the clock. Multiple positions, takes direction well as has a great head game. Not a BBW but a bigger gal with lots to grab on to. Think she would much rather have a group regulars than random guys who are often sketchy. She aims to please, has a great attitude, never plays games. I always appreciate honesty and good service and she definitely won't disappoint.
-
03-25-20 02:33 #14108Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-25-20 00:14 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 116Sent them a text when they first started posting a couple weeks ago and asked for a deposit so I just left it at that. Found out the pictures are fake as well, they use a snap / porn girl's pictures. The girl in the pictures ph account is slimthiccin BTW for anyone wondering.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 22:08 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 1084JB in Chester
Why'all show this girl some love. As many of you guys know, I'm a frequent flyer in Chester, and know most of the ladies working in that area. This one is nice and will not disappoint. Staying near Hooters and aims to please. Super relaxed and not a clock watcher at all.
https://skipthegames.com/img/005/MTY...Y5Y2YxNmJh.jpg
-
03-24-20 22:00 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 1333Details
Location is Ff, noticed a lot of fake ads have this as the location.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 21:52 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 617Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 21:24 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 83Info
Says her name is parker.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/941328622444
-
03-24-20 16:53 #14102Banned Member

Posts: 176
-
03-24-20 15:14 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 246Oh ok I gotcha thanks for your response.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




