Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,176 to 23,190 of 37368
-
04-01-20 15:04 #14193Banned Member

Posts: 176Out of my range.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 14:49 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 369This might not be helpful, but regarding the girl in the pictures, that is a real person in Richmond. No idea about the person behind the ad. Based on the description that's probably her.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:34 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 116When I sent initial texts she quoted me $$ for hhr and $$$ for the hr.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:33 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 40**UPDATE** Reached out. $$$hr, will report back.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:22 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 40I have not seen her, but she used the name "Parker" when working with "The Ruby Collection". I think there is a review of her in this forum. Also, for what its worth, she does have an ad on P411 under "Parker" for the Glen Allen area. But she lists $$$$$$/hr....
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 08:18 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 11Ash
Can anybody verify this provider? Also looking for suggestion of one with similar body type.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...799/8045163199
-
04-01-20 08:16 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 87Quinn
Has Anyone tried Quinn?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/726483424993
And, anyone tried Lydia since the last episode?
-
04-01-20 07:48 #14186Regular Member

Posts: 6I don't think Venmo cares
I have a friend who was going through a bad patch. We have been friends for a bit so I didn't mind sending her money. I was using Venmo. As we both have a vile sense of humor, so each time I kept upping the ante with each time I sent her something. The last time in January I put in the why field:
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
"I can't believe I got both fists in there. Your boyfriend must feel like it's throwing a hot dog down an interstate."
A month before I put:
"Even your handjobs are horrible. Watch porn or something.
So I don't think they care about the why field. No one has contacted me about it. Obviously I wouldn't put down the real reason, but I don't think anyone is actually monitoring it.
-
04-01-20 07:37 #14185Banned Member

Posts: 176[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-01-20 07:35 #14184Senior Member

Posts: 189Monkey
Refers to drug use.
Originally Posted by Dnice86
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 07:16 #14183Senior Member

Posts: 481Lindsey
No link to the ad?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 06:29 #14182Senior Member

Posts: 144Monkey? Is that a code word for bumps? Sorry, I'm just not familiar with the term.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 19:43 #14181Senior Member

Posts: 369I've used cashapp many a times, as well as venmo and PP. PP also has protections, though you should consider long and hard before using those protections in case the "why" becomes relevant. But try to use cashapp or venmo since they don't take out (charge) of what you send.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 18:59 #14180Banned Member

Posts: 176Any info
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/a-brea...eauty/27878037
She looks amazing but always too good to be true.
-
03-31-20 18:37 #14179Banned Member

Posts: 176Just question
This maybe a stupid question do any of you pay using cc or cashapp? Sometimes I hate carrying around that kind of cash. If you do use cc any providers that take it and how does it work.










Reply With Quote






