Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10966
-
04-06-20 12:19 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 702I have time on my hands so still browse. I think a lot of them are hurting for money (lost their jobs) and there is nothing to lose; it's free to sign up on SA. The ones like this I do chat with on there I see leaving within a few days; they quickly realize NO ONE is paying them for chat, pics or vids.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 12:15 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 702This is why I'll NEVER use WYP. The SA process of an uncompensated coffee date first is way better.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for a non-pro, that's the best way to go. If you're talking to a pro, they don't want this and if you're fine with a pro then no worries just meet. But a non-pro who won't meet once "for free" is a scammer (90%) or totally naive (10%.
-
04-06-20 11:32 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 137WYP Avery
Met during the summer at a Waltham eatery. Better looking than pics, my opinion. She ordered quite a bit more than she could eat, had enough for another meal. Nothing happened. Typical Asian experience. Got the feeling she just wanted a couple meals and a couple bucks without reciprocating. Luckily, it was a lowball offer. Hope it goes better for others.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:19 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 742Virtual SB and the like
Just perusing profiles and am really amazed at how many new women are on there thinking guys are going to pay them.
For text, phone, video chat, photos, videos, etc. Not sure if they are just throwing darts hoping that some guys will give them money or.
Actually believe they can get money from guys for that.
I will give them credit as now is not really the time to be meeting anyone, although it seems some on there are up for meeting from looking.
At their profiles. I don't think many guys are on there making connections and meeting now.
Yes, that is how bored I have become.
-
04-05-20 13:23 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 602WYP Avery
Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b
-
04-02-20 13:15 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 702I'm still on the site, but not looking to meet up with covid yet to peak. I have 2 UTR regulars; one is a single mom and she doesn't want to meet either, and one wants to see me but really its not worth breaking social distancing just to get laid. Just read first-person accounts of what its like to be sick with this when it's bad. No way. We are social distancing for a reason.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 13:47 #2740Senior Member

Posts: 82I've still been seeing on regular and I don't plan on doing any meet and greets until this passes. I probably shouldn't even be seeing my regular. But you know how that goes.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 11:19 #2739Senior Member

Posts: 299Not really needed
For the teachers. They still getting paid bc students are being given homework and such with google classroom. College girls will need to make up for lost revenue.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 10:31 #2738Senior Member

Posts: 742How many still meeting up?
How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?
Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?
Still meeting up with girls you already know?
Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?
Where have / are you going to meet to play?
-
04-01-20 10:02 #2737Senior Member

Posts: 103Numbers
I once set up a fake account as a woman to see how many men there were and the kinds of messages I would receive.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
It is far from true that there are more women. At least Boston area. Regardless I agree life should be good come summer.
-
04-01-20 08:30 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 374Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 06:47 #2735Regular Member

Posts: 13Was she the tall blonde with a bikini picture on a boat? I blocked and reported her. We took it to text and she agreed to meet, but said she wants $150 up front as a show of trust for her "nails". I said no and she stopped responding. Clearly trying to RIP me off. Just email admins and ask if anyone reported her.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 06:14 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 650You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.
-
04-01-20 00:31 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 265You can try sending a message to support. Kiss their ass and ask to be reinstated. Point out you didn't violate terms of service, the woman propositioned you, you didn't reply and ignored the message. You didn't respond did you? Otherwise you've got no chance. I believe SA is located in the UK. They could be slow in answering depending on the time difference and situation over there. Last I read the entire UK was on lock down.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 19:01 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 299Just wow
Wow. I'm guessing this girl grew up in a sea of thirst and thinks men are there for her pleasure and utility.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b4a0...9-7c23a3074625
She's looking for guidance in all aspect of life, to use you to network for her benefit, an allowance, and travel!! Platonic! Couldn't care less about what she brings to the table. She's not there to make your life better but boy does she expect a lot out of the poor sap who wants to spend time with her. The sense of entitlement and the way these girls think is just unreal.











Reply With Quote






