Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 731 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2742

    WYP Avery

    Does anyone have any info on her? Seems pretty legit from the breadcrumbs I found (FB, Model Mayhem page, Twitter).

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...aG2QLALX4YE23b

  2. #2741
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?
    I'm still on the site, but not looking to meet up with covid yet to peak. I have 2 UTR regulars; one is a single mom and she doesn't want to meet either, and one wants to see me but really its not worth breaking social distancing just to get laid. Just read first-person accounts of what its like to be sick with this when it's bad. No way. We are social distancing for a reason.

  3. #2740
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?
    I've still been seeing on regular and I don't plan on doing any meet and greets until this passes. I probably shouldn't even be seeing my regular. But you know how that goes.

  4. #2739

    Not really needed

    For the teachers. They still getting paid bc students are being given homework and such with google classroom. College girls will need to make up for lost revenue.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

  5. #2738

    How many still meeting up?

    How many of you are still on the site looking for new girls to meet?

    Just curious how many of you are looking to or have been meeting up with girls on there?

    Still meeting up with girls you already know?

    Where have you been doing M+G, at the parks?

    Where have / are you going to meet to play?

  6. #2737

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.
    I once set up a fake account as a woman to see how many men there were and the kinds of messages I would receive.

    It is far from true that there are more women. At least Boston area. Regardless I agree life should be good come summer.

  7. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

    I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.
    Everyone stay still and be safe when this is over it will be a buyers market as there always have been more women. When this is over there will be more on line college girls teachers who need to make up lost revenue you will be in a stronger postion for your terms not there s.

  8. #2735
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    Was she the tall blonde with a bikini picture on a boat? I blocked and reported her. We took it to text and she agreed to meet, but said she wants $150 up front as a show of trust for her "nails". I said no and she stopped responding. Clearly trying to RIP me off. Just email admins and ask if anyone reported her.

  9. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    You have to move to a text app or something similar off the site almost immediately. If the girls are unwilling to move off the site then they are not serious and are probably a scam. Control the conversation and don't let the little guy disappoint you. If they say they are worried about their security then they probably won't meet you anyway. They all seem to have a method of receiving the online payment so they can figure it out if they are serious. If these girls don't have a discreet texting or phone app then they are too old for me and I'm an old fuck.

    I have found a lot of the girls are using the quarantine for an excuse to just stay online. I have no issue with that but I'm not sending money just to reserve them. If they are serious keep them occupied with a few messages as this shit will pass and then you should have some real ones ready to go.

  10. #2733
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.
    You can try sending a message to support. Kiss their ass and ask to be reinstated. Point out you didn't violate terms of service, the woman propositioned you, you didn't reply and ignored the message. You didn't respond did you? Otherwise you've got no chance. I believe SA is located in the UK. They could be slow in answering depending on the time difference and situation over there. Last I read the entire UK was on lock down.

  11. #2732

    Just wow

    Wow. I'm guessing this girl grew up in a sea of thirst and thinks men are there for her pleasure and utility.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b4a0...9-7c23a3074625

    She's looking for guidance in all aspect of life, to use you to network for her benefit, an allowance, and travel!! Platonic! Couldn't care less about what she brings to the table. She's not there to make your life better but boy does she expect a lot out of the poor sap who wants to spend time with her. The sense of entitlement and the way these girls think is just unreal.

  12. #2731

    Banned Again!

    That site is a f**king joke. I was banned again!

    I'm almost sure it was because of one of the women I was chatting with.

    Sexy40.

    She's in NH and looks like a pro. She started quoting dollar amounts in the message before we got into anything specific.

    I'm never going on that site again. Total fraud and scam.

  13. #2730

    Out of country and non local girls

    Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?

    It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.

    I assume it is all scammers.

    Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.

    If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.

  14. #2729
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.

    I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.

    Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
    Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.

  15. #2728
    I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.

    Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls  [View Original Post]
    What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape