Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 630 of 887 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 680 730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3865

    Just me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if those two enjoyed each other in your company or just focused on you. Love to watch two babes lick on some pussy.
    They focused on just me. Its maybe why I was so happy about it.

  2. #3864

    Details?

    Curious if those two enjoyed each other in your company or just focused on you. Love to watch two babes lick on some pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    Ok I know I've been bitching for months about the quality f the ladies out there right now. Well had one of the best dreams ever earlier today with these 2 hot redheads. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/319646889153 I'm not really a threesome guy but redheads are my favorite and when you have 2 together it's beyond great for me. I'm good now. These two either separate or together will be my go to a as long as they stay around. My only complaint is I didn't know which one to look at the most. Did I mention I fucking love redheads. And they look better in motion if you know what I mean. Better in person and pretty damn hot in the pics. So glad I thought with the wrong head today and made the date. I will say they will make sure your not LEO so be prepared. That's cool. I was nervous they were but their not. Still love Ella but this was my favorite dream ever.

  3. #3863

    Finally a home run with 2 hot redheads

    Ok I know I've been bitching for months about the quality f the ladies out there right now. Well had one of the best dreams ever earlier today with these 2 hot redheads. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/319646889153 I'm not really a threesome guy but redheads are my favorite and when you have 2 together it's beyond great for me. I'm good now. These two either separate or together will be my go to a as long as they stay around. My only complaint is I didn't know which one to look at the most. Did I mention I fucking love redheads. And they look better in motion if you know what I mean. Better in person and pretty damn hot in the pics. So glad I thought with the wrong head today and made the date. I will say they will make sure your not LEO so be prepared. That's cool. I was nervous they were but their not. Still love Ella but this was my favorite dream ever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12190F68-0473-45C7-A8E3-EDE0DB87169A.jpg‎  

  4. #3862

  5. #3861

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this afternoon. Always been interested. Drive to her place. Told her I was there. No answer. Waited. No reply. Should have left. Finally called and she answered. Went in. He pictures are accurate. But old. She looks pregnant. Couldn't hardly touch her cause she was scared of the virus. Lazy CBJ. Then inserted from behind. Very mechanical. Finally after 12 minutes of a hhr session I said this isn't working and left. YMMV. I wish I would have left. Good luck.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/271386499724
    She just had a baby no less than a month ago. Her photos are very very old. I imagine she is still carrying a lot of weight.

  6. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by Achwt  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this afternoon. Always been interested. Drive to her place. Told her I was there. No answer. Waited. No reply. Should have left. Finally called and she answered. Went in. He pictures are accurate. But old. She looks pregnant. Couldn't hardly touch her cause she was scared of the virus. Lazy CBJ. Then inserted from behind. Very mechanical. Finally after 12 minutes of a hhr session I said this isn't working and left. YMMV. I wish I would have left. Good luck.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/271386499724
    Thanks so much for your review and we appreciate your input. So sorry to read how bad it went and hopefully your next visit with another provider will be the exact opposite of this one. We look forward to reading more reviews from you.

  7. #3859

    Jenn

    Anyone got Jenn's real num? She gave it to me but I've lost it. Thanks!

  8. #3858
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Veronica

    Had a dream this afternoon. Always been interested. Drive to her place. Told her I was there. No answer. Waited. No reply. Should have left. Finally called and she answered. Went in. He pictures are accurate. But old. She looks pregnant. Couldn't hardly touch her cause she was scared of the virus. Lazy CBJ. Then inserted from behind. Very mechanical. Finally after 12 minutes of a hhr session I said this isn't working and left. YMMV. I wish I would have left. Good luck.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/271386499724

  9. #3857

    Ravia

    I haven't came across any of her postings in awhile until I saw on this site.

    https://greenville.5escorts.com/ads/...9-f6cfe5a44765

    I had a car visit with Ravia about 2 months ago in Greenville for her lollipop special. She did have eyes on standby but they were parked a few spaces down but man o' man she knows how to perform her job at an exceptional level. It was bb but it felt like it was. I think she works out of Spartanburg now but I highly recommend.

  10. #3856

    Jenn / KarminX

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Jenn / Karminx might be a good choice for you if you want cute spinner brunette. She fits the bill perfectly, and I've always loved every visit I've had with her. I can't find a current ad for her at the moment. She posts somewhat sporadically but is usually working.

    RM.
    Jenn is good if you like petite brunettes who know how to give a great blowjob. But she'll rush you. Everytime. Pay for a QV get a QV. Pay for half hour get a QV. Pay for an hour get a QV. It is what it is. But she's cute, nice hair, knows how to suck nice and deep with good technique, and takes it cim. But she's all about business and moving things along.

  11. #3855

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one out? Seen her post for a while now. I've been looking for a cute younger girl that gives amazing head. If anyone has other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated as well.


    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/914967285659

    RM.
    She's real. Had a dream last week. Hotel room, clean with a slight smell of the electric lettuce. May have pimp but never felt uncomfortable or in danger. She's very friendly and accommodating. PM me for more details.

  12. #3854

    Vanessa

    Has anyone tried this one out? Seen her post for a while now. I've been looking for a cute younger girl that gives amazing head. If anyone has other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/914967285659

    RM.

  13. #3853

    Jenn / Karminx

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.

    I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?
    Jenn / Karminx might be a good choice for you if you want cute spinner brunette. She fits the bill perfectly, and I've always loved every visit I've had with her. I can't find a current ad for her at the moment. She posts somewhat sporadically but is usually working.

    RM.

  14. #3852

    Since Ella has gone into hiding I'm looking for a new cute brunette.

    I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.

    I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?

  15. #3851

    The Virus Situation

    I'm curious, what strategy guys are using in this the time of social distancing. I'm sitting it out at home for a couple weeks waiting to see what happens. I'm staying in touch with a couple women I've seen a few times and with a couple UTRs that I know. And I've been checking STG to see which girls are still posting. So far all the women I have contacted are willing to see me if I'm willing to come to their incall location. None have mentioned any change in services or fees.

    What's your strategy?

    If you are still playing, is anything different? Prices, services, availability? Any new UTRs showing up?

    Are you still seeing regulars? How about new girls? Are you taking any special precautions?

    If you are waiting it out, when will you be willing to get back to the hobby?

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape