Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 10965
-
03-31-20 14:49 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 742Out of country and non local girls
Why do I get so many likes and messages from out of county and long distance girls on Seeking?
It is annoying, I do not live in Venezuela, Colombia, or Oklahoma, etc.
I assume it is all scammers.
Also been getting all kinds of like and messages from girls, women I have not even looked at or would be interested in.
If I do not look at your profile, like, or message them it is annoying. Lots of blocking.
-
03-30-20 17:44 #2729Banned Member

Posts: 600Sometimes some a-hole reports you for no reason at all and that's all it takes.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 13:48 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 379I don't even remember. I was always careful in the past. You can get banned for something they right and you respond to.
Always try and get them to text / talk off the site.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 11:47 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 265
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
To late to edit the post, should have added, you want to take the discussion off SA to text or private messaging platform such as Kik, Google Voice, or others, as quickly as possible to have direct conversation and alleviate concerns about getting banned on SA for fear of triggering the scanner with the wrong words.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 18:18 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 265Based on an abundance of reports, messages are monitored via an automated process (scanned by software) and using certain trigger words or phrases is almost certain to get you banned, such as incall, outcall, hosting, pay per meeting, ppm, references to sexual acts (BBBJ, FS, etc), amounts of money, just to cite a few examples.
Originally Posted by BigIrishBalls
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 14:23 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 293Comments
What exactly did you write that got you banned? Are the private messages monitored.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 09:49 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 202Meaghan
https://www.seeking.com/member/18546...3-4c0fc5605d48
Anyone tried this out yet?
-
03-28-20 22:49 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 63Its 2020 people can use Bitcoin especially 20 something girls.
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-20 13:46 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 379Back on SA
I was banned but re-joined. They had my previous e-mail and IP in their system. I created a new burner e-mail and number. Also using Opera as there is a built-in VPN.
I'm going to be really careful with what I say in messages this time around.
Stay safe everyone. Crazy times.
-
03-27-20 13:53 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 702Why are they doing that? Maybe it's other transactions she's done with others that tipped them off that she's violating terms of service?
Originally Posted by Rkol7
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-20 11:42 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 308Yeah, this whole CV thing is just going to provide more opportunity for the cashapp / venmo scammers.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
Which, in turn, will mean less men re-upping memberships.
SA even offering 33% off for this month LOL.
This virus might kill off these sites if it continues for a long time.
-
03-25-20 21:18 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone seen this lovley lady
-
03-25-20 16:54 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 742Priceline is good but they charge ridiculous fees. Many times I call the hotel direct and talk with them, they will usually give a high price at first. Negotiate and you can many times get a good deal.
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
Like on Priceline.
Also if I get a room to meet a SB I most definitely factor that in and when negotiating lay it all out that I am fronting for the room.
The younger ones are OK, the older more pro ones do not buy that at all.
-
03-25-20 15:48 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 47Cashapp / venmo
Thanks for responding to the question. It's not that I thought Cashapp wasn't anonymous; it's just that it was refunding all my payments to my SB. Well, I'm now trying venmo and hopefully that works for a while.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 08:50 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 374When things get better in this world and you need a place sites like priceline are the way to go. Alot have last min deals that are great and when they say they can t host tell them that you have to get a place and that is part of the deal. You should be able with everything wrapped up to be in the 250-300 range.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






