Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13298

    Kay I'm starke

    Anyone heard anything on this one, thanks.

    http://gainesville.skipthegames.com/...l/064582589447

  2. #13297

    Damn it

    She tried to quote me an over price. So the pipe said suck it or leave it a Jackson later we were good to go. She won't catch unless you pay a hefty fee. I wanted to drain the pipe down the hoses cause she looks that good but once I dropped her off I was glad I didn't. Don't do incall try to catch her walking.


    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Isn't a trailer but an actual house she claims isn't in Hooterville. It skirts it so I guess her place most likely simulates the same sketchy on-goings that normally occurs in those dwellings in H'ville proper. I personally wouldn't venture in so I wouldn't know if it has power or not. I'm not sure and can't confirm, but I think I've dropped Alyssa off at that very house back when she was game.

    As for bargaining, you would have to have some good negotiating skills and just stand firm. Read what's affecting the market *ahem*cough --beer virus-- and see if it works in your favor.

  3. #13296
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDoger6969  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a good starting point. Thanks.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Location was a private residence. Her sister was there but not a bother. Very nice body, fun time. Lucid conversation. Pics are her. Sweet girl. Only negative was bad complexion.

  4. #13295

    Agree About Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies4400  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. She's great. Pics are pretty close, she has a good attitude and is easy to schedule with.
    I agree about Lizzy. I've seen her a couple times, and she's always been pleasant. She's nice, and has a sweet voice. I saw her yesterday for 30 minutes ($100). She thought she had a condom, but didn't. So she gave me a long, slow BJ for only $60.

    She had sprayed the best with Lysol first, made me wash my hands first, and had to clean my cock with baby wipes before any action; which I appreciated. She is very clean!

    She's staying at a place over in the Town Center, and is rooming with some girl named Corina; who was showering the entire time. Her room was very clean and orderly. All in all, she's always been a satisfying visit for me.

  5. #13294

    Just negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.
    All you have to do is ask them if they can do "x" lower amount. If the answer is no, just don't see them.

  6. #13293

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.
    Don't know. Noticing a lot of ladies in need of funds that aren't the usual flavor and are / will stay UTR. Maybe they aren't realizing every day females are in need of funds, here is actually a lot of opportunity, and more to follow, time to start bringing the prices down where they should be, it has gotten out of hand IMO.

  7. #13292
    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen her this morning and she is a good time.
    Would you share more detail? Pm is fine.

  8. #13291

    Aria / Tattooed Princess

    Hi guys,

    I have been out of the game for a long time but exhausted my Sugar babies, so back looking!

    Spent a couple of nice sessions with Aria-pics are real, melons are not. More like softballs for size and hardballs for texture.

    But a very sweet girl. Staying off Baymeadows and I really enjoyed my time with her for very reasonable covered full service.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/848322393040

    Good to be back!

    Suit.

  9. #13290

    Summer

    ********update. Sorry guys. Didn’t scroll far enough. Saw some intel. Thanks. Anyone take a plunge.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/153814086349

    Stay safe.

    BB.

  10. #13289

    Senior member getting back in the saddle and looking for a good starting point

    Been away from the game for a while. Looking for a good starting point. Can someone share a nice utr? Will return the favor in the future. Thanks.

  11. #13288

    Is Layla Love worth my time?

    Been out of the game for a while. Just looking for a good starting point. Thanks.

  12. #13287

    Just an innocent question

    How in the world is prices going up from these doe's. Especially now!

    Also I'm suspecting there going to be more scams and robbery / mugging going on now. People do dumb shid when their lifeline gets cut. So if ya get lead to a sketchy area and sketchy house 9/10 its going to be a dopehouse. If you still insist on going go during the day like early day, and if they say only available later then you know. Also from viewing these threads for a while. Trailor parks seem to always be a wrong move LOL. Yet the stories keep going.

  13. #13286

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalsFinest00  [View Original Post]
    Went and seen her this morning and she is a good time.

  14. #13285

    Bizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorDL  [View Original Post]
    Bizzy Lizzy, at least from my experience and the reviews I read. 70/100/160 as of the other day.
    Totally agree. She's great. Pics are pretty close, she has a good attitude and is easy to schedule with.

  15. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by MakSmith5151  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently, tried to set up a meet the other week and she was a total *****.
    She's been poorly reviewed here several times. Usually for attitude / personality reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape